Savoir Faire

TOB Pet Peeves

74 posts in this topic

3 hours ago, BaldPilot said:

For some reason the one thing that gets me is when the words “treat her with respect” are used in a review.

I thought this went without needing to be said, are we all assumed to be heathens and woman beaters?

Shouldn’t we be doing this regardless of an interaction?

That is all.

BP I too tend to read that and laugh because I am curious if the provider shared a story with that particular guy about a disrespectful client during the session or what? I agree that treating one with RESPECT is a given. Thanks for your input..............

Triple LOL, not that many huh? Sorry no AA = Alcoholic Anonymous/Adios Amigos/Altered Attitude me no speak/understand/read english (LOL @ myself). Okay the I really want to keep her to myself one gets me too. Reminds me of being in a gangbang and someone can't get it up and on purpose they try to make love and hold up the line (don't get me started on this one) stick and move, stick and move................ I agree, if you don't want to pay the deposits, move on because there is plenty that don't ask for deposits (simple)................. Thanks for the laugh and your input ....................................

On 11/27/2022 at 1:15 AM, Savoir Faire said:

Mr Love A Lot I am in agreement with you on FALSE ADVERTISEMENT. I always give TOB a thumbs up because you pretty much will get close to what is advertised on most cases. As far as TOB needing more talent, take a look at the new reviews/new post. Them Latinas are not playing around LOL................

The biggest one I can think of for me is when the provider doesn't post new pics or update they're stats after things change for them. I'm not really into the Full figured it bbw ladies. Just not my thing. But when I show up expecting a 110lb  pettite female and what I get is something not even close to that, I'm not that person to say anything about it and leave, that's rude. But would have maybe gone somewhere else? Probably so.

The best thing on Tob is I've never had anything bad happen to me here. Can't say the same about other sites. Tob is just comfortable. Just needs more talent. 

On 11/27/2022 at 1:15 AM, Savoir Faire said:

Mr Love A Lot I am in agreement with you on FALSE ADVERTISEMENT. I always give TOB a thumbs up because you pretty much will get close to what is advertised on most cases. As far as TOB needing more talent, take a look at the new reviews/new post. Them Latinas are not playing around LOL................

No doubt about that my man. I just prefer the dime piece white girls. And I've been with almost everyone of 5hen that are here. Most of the time they don't respond for days when I send tham a message right after they post.

16 hours ago, livealittlelovealot said:

No doubt about that my man. I just prefer the dime piece white girls. And I've been with almost everyone of 5hen that are here. Most of the time they don't respond for days when I send tham a message right after they post.

Lots of ladies use auto post to post their ads.... therefore they may not be available when their ads are posted. Prebooking is ideal for most ladies as we have lives...families...and other priorities to handle!

I agree with you and completely understand but guess what, so do we. It's hard for me to schedule anything out in advance because my status could change from day to day because of exactly those things. It's always been a last minute type thing for me. 

On 12/4/2022 at 3:39 PM, livealittlelovealot said:

Hmmm, you asked for NEW TALENT so thats why I mentioned Latinas. Now correct me if I am wrong but are you saying that you have been with almost all of the WHITE DIME PIECE women on TOB? 

4 hours ago, Savoir Faire said:

Hmmm, you asked for NEW TALENT so thats why I mentioned Latinas. Now correct me if I am wrong but are you saying that you have been with almost all of the WHITE DIME PIECE women on TOB? 

ALMOST all....means like 7 😂

14 hours ago, MeganMarie4u said:

ALMOST all....means like 7 😂

I am not sure how many it is, thats why I asked for clarification because I SALUTE all guys who actually go see the lovely TOB women versus the ones that don't. 

"White Dime Piece"....I am offended by this.

4 hours ago, ilovewomen said:

What is that? 🤔

9 hours ago, ilovewomen said:

ILW I am not sure if I offended you or Mr Love A Lot offended you. What exactly offended you? I quoted him a little different where he says dime piece white girls and I said white dime piece women, so if I offended you I apologize to you and whomever else may be offended. 

5 hours ago, Audrey Astor said:

What is that? 🤔

Ms Audrey I know exactly what it is. Its just a slang term of describing a good looking beautiful fine woman is all............. And TOB is full of beautiful BLACK/WHITE/HISPANIC/ASIAN WOMEN.......................................

7 minutes ago, Savoir Faire said:

Ms Audrey I know exactly what it is. Its just a slang term of describing a good looking beautiful fine woman is all............. And TOB is full of beautiful BLACK/WHITE/HISPANIC/ASIAN WOMEN.......................................

Ohhhh…. Blushing🤭

Yeah Dime Piece means a 10. (On a scale of 1-10)  I'm a solid Nickel Piece.

17 hours ago, TML93 said:

Yeah Dime Piece means a 10. (On a scale of 1-10)  I'm a solid Nickel Piece.

I tend to disagree with you. However… I’ll take a 5 any day. I’ve had many 8s and 9s, and they’re just too much trouble.🙄

4 hours ago, Audrey Astor said:

I tend to disagree with you. However… I’ll take a 5 any day. I’ve had many 8s and 9s, and they’re just too much trouble.🙄

There’s a scene in ‘The Crown’ where Princess Diana is trying to seduce a plain looking, workaholic doctor.  He asks what she sees in him. She replied that she’d already had a Prince who treated her like shit; she was looking for a frog who made her happy.

On 11/21/2022 at 7:47 AM, MeganMarie4u said:

I don't really care that she uses old ass pics as much as I hate when someone asks for a "recent selfie" when I have one on my profile with the day before date.....

I hate that too! It is just laziness on their part . It's like get off your ass and do your research if you are interested. READ our sites, ads reviews ect. 

FYI...to me "White Dime Piece" sounds like a slur (sort of like $10 whore) and that is why I am offended by it's use to describe a lady.

On 12/10/2022 at 0:01 AM, Savoir Faire said:

ILW I am not sure if I offended you or Mr Love A Lot offended you. What exactly offended you? I quoted him a little different where he says dime piece white girls and I said white dime piece women, so if I offended you I apologize to you and whomever else may be offended. 

Ahem!

Do you know what it means when the white (black, asian, latina...inuit) dime piece that could have been offended was more curious? That's right.

Holly Logan mask help damn costume GIF

Edited by Hobby Hobbit

Ignore the above from little pig

obvious attempt to garner attention and insight discontent.  Childish in its attempt and execution. 

we all know he’s insignificant and lackluster in his work. If it wasn’t so pathetic maybe it would be entertaining….

(do better little pig, we’re all rooting for you)

18 minutes ago, Bootsce said:

Ignore the above from little pig

obvious attempt to garner attention and insight discontent.  Childish in its attempt and execution. 

we all know he’s insignificant and lackluster in his work. If it wasn’t so pathetic maybe it would be entertaining….

(do better little pig, we’re all rooting for you)

I wager you posturate ladies wander for masculines with coliseum dicktionaries too incite excitement 🤡

Celebrity gif. Preity Zinta looks at us with a confused expression on her face. She raises her hand to her head, and a bunch of question marks appear all around her.

Edited by Hobby Hobbit

7 hours ago, ilovewomen said:

FYI...to me "White Dime Piece" sounds like a slur (sort of like $10 whore) and that is why I am offended by it's use to describe a lady.

ILW so the fact that the definition of the word states different (describes a beautiful woman), you chose to be OFFENDED because to YOU it sounds like a slur/sort of like a cheap whore? I apologized to you even though I feel you shouldn't be but thats how you feel and I will leave it at that. Thanks for your input................

I would like to APPLAUD all the TOB members that actually READ a post and comment on the TOPIC versus those that come to cause havoc. My advice to yall is to BUST MORE NUTS LOL.................. Still thinking about this beautiful fine sexy ???? ????? that I was with the other day. 

On 11/15/2022 at 0:28 PM, Savoir Faire said:

Please share some of your TOB Pet Peeves. I have a few of them that I would love to find out the answer too. Why do guys post on the 411 thread for information on a provider/woman and you never see them review or hear if they ever went to see the provider? I see some guys who have 10 plus 411 postings, yet not 1 review of any of the girls they asked for information on. Maybe some of you guys that this pertains too can help me understand WHY.........?????

I think this used to be the site where gals got started… met many of them and posted. Now you see no new gals, even those when visiting. We find them on other sites now. Wish the owners would wake up!

16 minutes ago, Womanlover-3464 said:

I think this used to be the site where gals got started… met many of them and posted. Now you see no new gals, even those when visiting. We find them on other sites now. Wish the owners would wake up!

Why is it that there are so few new companions here?

2 hours ago, Womanlover-3464 said:

Maybe because I'm south, I tend to notice at least one or two new, local ad listings in and around Denver every day.  

5 hours ago, Hobby Hobbit said:

Maybe because I'm south, I tend to notice at least one or two new, local ad listings in and around Denver every day.  

Happy Feet LOL it doesn't take a Rocket Scientist to see the new profiles/providers.................. 

8 hours ago, Womanlover-3464 said:

Wo Man thanks for your input............................

15 hours ago, Savoir Faire said:

ILW so the fact that the definition of the word states different (describes a beautiful woman), you chose to be OFFENDED because to YOU it sounds like a slur/sort of like a cheap whore? I apologized to you even though I feel you shouldn't be but thats how you feel and I will leave it at that. Thanks for your input................

Your apology is accepted but you didn't need to apologize to me. I wasn't upset with you. I was merely stating a fact on how I felt about a specific phrase.