54 posts in this topic

1 hour ago, Hobby Hobbit said:

One of my favorite me moments stem from a childhood (mid-teen) memory of punching my best friend in the mouth when he kept fucking with my pinball game! Yes, I'm that many old. Busting his lip wide open, he invited me outside which I promptly obliged but, once there I realized, this is my very best friend and I walked away. Upset I "drew blood", he came after me again, which proved to be a very bad idea. Chasing my high score at the billiards hall again the next day, one of the elders that saw it all the day before said to me, "The sign of a real man is knowing when to walk away."

Moral of the story? You don't know me.

Judging from your prolific posting, it’s not a lesson you learned…

12 minutes ago, MrReindeer-9515 said:

Judging from your prolific posting, it’s not a lesson you learned…

Play pussy get fucked is another

8 minutes ago, Hobby Hobbit said:

Play pussy get fucked is another

Another unlearned lesson?

15 minutes ago, MrReindeer-9515 said:

Another unlearned lesson?

Fly Bugs GIF - Fly Bugs Kill It GIFs

╭∩╮(︶_︶)╭∩╮= Ignored

Edited by Hobby Hobbit

13 minutes ago, Hobby Hobbit said:

Fly Bugs GIF - Fly Bugs Kill It GIFs

╭∩╮(︶_︶)╭∩╮= Ignored

@Rudolph - You may message me to continue the child's play. I turned the light on for ya.

Edited by Hobby Hobbit

4 hours ago, Bootsce said:

I know I’m living in you head rent free…

:lol::lol: His head is definitely what's known as the low rent district.

1 hour ago, Caressa Duval said:

You need help. It's obvious. Just get help! This is not funny anymore, again I ask for this ugly thread to be closed

https://www.samhsa.gov/find-help/national-helpline

You were correct with very first response to OP.  It has not improved with age.  

As @Bootsce suggested - good time for community to speak up about what the forum should be.  Doubt this is it.

On 10/7/2022 at 0:30 PM, Hobby Hobbit said:

One of my favorite me moments stem from a childhood (mid-teen) memory of punching my best friend in the mouth when he kept fucking with my pinball game! Yes, I'm that many old. Busting his lip wide open, he invited me outside which I promptly obliged but, once there I realized, this is my very best friend and I walked away. Upset I "drew blood", he came after me again, which proved to be a very bad idea. Chasing my high score at the billiards hall again the next day, one of the elders that saw it all the day before said to me, "The sign of a real man is knowing when to walk away."

Moral of the story? You don't know me.

We, all of us that know you, and the wise ones here (all of the board) Are now going to IGNORE YOU, because that's what you deserve.

You are are crass, and disrespectful at any level to say the least. Bye Bye.

Board do you agree? Bock Happy Hobbit/ Gandalf Black? Let me know, thanks in advance! 

@Hobby Hobbit Your confrontational banter and pointing a finger at people on the forum and also recently attempting to shame a companion. To be quite, honest I have not been on the forum much because I am finding you're pointing out of flaws very dull and unnecessary. We might share some Colorado Springs friends? However the more I hear from you the more I note, and I am willing to share with others at this point. I won’t enjoy you as a client. Yes, I see quite a few men from TOB who are active forum members and lurkers. None of them understand your purpose in trying to shame others repeatedly. It is out-of-control behavior that will win no favor and is defiantly not helpful for others to Read—lots of insight into how others should view you. Sad!  

On 10/15/2022 at 11:31 PM, Kali Sensual Reiki said:

@Hobby Hobbit Your confrontational banter and pointing a finger at people on the forum and also recently attempting to shame a companion. To be quite, honest I have not been on the forum much because I am finding you're pointing out of flaws very dull and unnecessary. We might share some Colorado Springs friends? However the more I hear from you the more I note, and I am willing to share with others at this point. I won’t enjoy you as a client. Yes, I see quite a few men from TOB who are active forum members and lurkers. None of them understand your purpose in trying to shame others repeatedly. It is out-of-control behavior that will win no favor and is defiantly not helpful for others to Read—lots of insight into how others should view you. Sad!  

Well said Kali!

On 10/16/2022 at 5:31 AM, Kali Sensual Reiki said:

Not as if I shared pillow talk, what's "sad" is that not one of the Usual Suspects dared to shame the "companion" seeking clients (and gang bangs) after announcing she has an incurable sexually transmitted virus that can't be killed by disinfectants and is thereby passable from skin-to-skin contact, not just bodily fluids. I mean, really fucking sad. See how I did that?

But! Funny is the common notion the sun rises and sets on your collective asses and/or drops out of the sky because we (GASP!) won't be seen?! Dazed and confused by adoring white knights, y'all are funny as a barrel of monkeys with that shit.

Two things on that:

1) With the slight exception of the one I never reached out to, I never even considered seeing those that threaten it and, despite the kind words I sent your way, you're no exception!

2) Creep Factor: Not one of you with a website i.e., a way to be booked outside of this forum, and/or " -Newbie Friendly-" can back that thing up, and by "that" I mean the promise to not (back that thing up), for we can be whatever, whenever we want and, soon trading Benjamins for needs, "you" wouldn't even know. Don't worry, I haven't the time.

3) #getreal

Edited by Hobby Hobbit

On 10/15/2022 at 6:53 AM, sparkey600 said:

We, all of us that know you, and the wise ones here (all of the board) Are now going to IGNORE YOU, because that's what you deserve.

You are are crass, and disrespectful at any level to say the least. Bye Bye.

Board do you agree? Bock Happy Hobbit/ Gandalf Black? Let me know, thanks in advance! 

Awkward Fran Healy GIF by Travis

On 10/2/2022 at 11:52 AM, gr8owl said:

An "incurable STD"  that fully half the general population has with a much higher likely occurrence rate among those with multiple sex partners - clients and providers BOTH fit that definition.  As to your concern for the board and health of its members - you the anti-vax, anti-covid info, tin foil idiot - yeah, that is why your own review says you were sick and showed up anyway for an unconfirmed visit.  And then wouldn't go away!   You have simply in your twisted mind found a woman to dump on and abuse that you are convinced no one will defend.  I am not going to exactly defend her either because she is willfully bringing asinine and unnecessary drama to the board and shooting herself in the foot with a shot gun.  But you are still a despicable, narcissistic, pathetic troll boy and what you are attempting to do to her to get your rocks off is pathetic.  Hopefully this and the other thread just get deleted soon.

Well ...idiotic brainwashed morons fell for that covid , wear a mask shit!! Why not let them fall for this too ... 

11 hours ago, Imyrhklbry said:

Well ...idiotic brainwashed morons fell for that covid , wear a mask shit!! Why not let them fall for this too ... 

I loath public humiliation! It is not necessary and has nothing to do with politics, either. @Hobby Hobbit story about hitting his friend made me cringe! I think the majority of us are concerned about his loose cannon anger. I am totally with @Caressa Duval, on @Hobby Hobbit needing mental health. He is SO eaten up with anger! 

Laughing like crazy! Okay, it just sounds so funny to hear “back it up”  just the  way you said it! Even though it is confusing.  #2. I am 100% ~Newbie Friendly~ happy you can read! Chances you are far too young, not talking chronological either: I cater to adults only.  
I am 100% Bonafide THE REAL DEAL baby! 😂🤣😂 no tears are needed!  

20 hours ago, Bootsce said:

Give it a rest Little Feet your brand of BS don’t play here. 

Would you believe I suddenly found myself giving a rip what you thought?

LMAO JOKES (@lmaojokesCOM) | Twitter

Edited by Hobby Hobbit

Oh Little Feet, your actions betray you

You’ve internalized your name I’ve given you and respond accordingly

Your name is reflective of who you are, a small man with small ideas 

I’m still living in your head rent free and will continue to do so as long as you’re on TOB

Isn’t it time you leave?

Maybe you should change your avatar?

Do as your told Little Feet

1 hour ago, Bootsce said:

Oh Little Feet, your actions betray you

You’ve internalized your name I’ve given you and respond accordingly

Your name is reflective of who you are, a small man with small ideas 

I’m still living in your head rent free and will continue to do so as long as you’re on TOB

Isn’t it time you leave?

Maybe you should change your avatar?

Do as your told Little Feet

Oh, Big BS. Don't confuse engagement with wonder.

I know it's really, incredibly, super-duper-hard to see your arse from a hole in the ground (and not stick your head in for a closer look at the empty space where brains go) but, see, when you resist the lean toward the confusion that comes from engaging with higher life forms, like Little Feet, suddenly you realize the meaning of life is so much more than an avatar.

BAM! BAM! BAM!

Capture.PNG

Edited by Hobby Hobbit

Do as you are told little pig. 

I know you’re alone and someone hurt you

Compound that with limited intelligence and poor social skills and we get the subpar performance from you on a regular basis

No one cares about you and sees your posts as a depressing cry for help or attention (likely both)

We all know you lash out in anger and desperation as you’ve done nothing, accomplished nothing and will amount to nothing 

That’ll do little pig that’ll do

12 minutes ago, Bootsce said:

Do as you are told little pig. 

I know you’re alone and someone hurt you

Compound that with limited intelligence and poor social skills and we get the subpar performance from you on a regular basis

No one cares about you and sees your posts as a depressing cry for help or attention (likely both)

We all know you lash out in anger and desperation as you’ve done nothing, accomplished nothing and will amount to nothing 

That’ll do little pig that’ll do

Wait, now I'm confused. Was that a run-on sentence or soliloquy? Nah, both! G'on and look that up.

Edited by Hobby Hobbit

How did they hurt you little pig?

Did they expose your ignorance or did they play on your arrogance?

My guess: the latter, with you not realizing it because of the former. My how that must hurt you. 

The opportunity for informed consent isn't really something to mock, it's something to encourage.