Stevie Raye

Can a client review you if they have never met you?

13 posts in this topic

Over the holiday weekend I had 2 gentlemen text me wanting additional pics and wanting to meet.  I politely explained fo both "gentlemen" that I was at lunch with friends and could not communicate further until I was free. (My gf was sitting right next to me at brunch). Both men became quickly infuriated and began texting verbally abusive, threatening text laced with profanity.  I remained professional throughout.  Both men told me they would post a terrible review, one letting me know "he trashed me".  A terrible review because I told them I could send pics and text further after I was done with brunch???  What kind of individual would treat someone like this.  It truly put a damper on my holiday weekend.  In 10 years this is a first .....

2 hours ago, Stevie Raye said:

Over the holiday weekend I had 2 gentlemen text me wanting additional pics and wanting to meet.  I politely explained fo both "gentlemen" that I was at lunch with friends and could not communicate further until I was free. (My gf was sitting right next to me at brunch). Both men became quickly infuriated and began texting verbally abusive, threatening text laced with profanity.  I remained professional throughout.  Both men told me they would post a terrible review, one letting me know "he trashed me".  A terrible review because I told them I could send pics and text further after I was done with brunch???  What kind of individual would treat someone like this.  It truly put a damper on my holiday weekend.  In 10 years this is a first .....

Some folks are just entitled ass-hats.  So sorry this happened to you.  For me, this is supposed to be fun and treating someone poorly doesn't make sense.

The "get off" for these kind of people is the getting in your head, and ruining your good time, or causing you fear.  The surest way to prevent them from "getting off" is to laugh your ass off, ignore them, and have the best weekend with your friends and family.   The mods to a great job preventing false reviews.  its one of the reasons they require reviewers to have references.  I'm very sorry this loser fucked with your personal time.  I hope you make the most of your holiday.  Happy Independence day weekend.  ❤️

One of the main reasons I love TOB reviews vs other boards is ladies can always rebut a review.  I'm glad @Kaduk linked the rules of a 'no visit review'.

19 minutes ago, BigBaldBlk said:

One of the main reasons I love TOB reviews vs other boards is ladies can always rebut a review.  I'm glad @Kaduk linked the rules of a 'no visit review'.

Right wish other sites would lets us read the full review and if there is a issuer WE can Rebut a review 

It's really unfortunate that there are people like this out there, and I'm sorry you've had to deal with this rudeness. This whole industry/community is reliant upon trust and kindness and mutual respect between providers and clients, and when that respect isn't shown it makes things worse for everybody. A potential customer who is that disrespectful of your personal life and time probably isn't somebody you'd ever want to meet anyway. 

On 7/3/2022 at 7:18 AM, Stevie Raye said:

I'm so sorry to hear that. I'm so glad you didn't respond to that. In my opinion if someone is that stupid to threaten you with a bad review let them You can always reply. PLEASE don't let this take up a second of your head space. I only communicate these days with men who correspond with a level of respect. Same goes for clients. There are many decent guys on here :-D Have a beautiful day:)!

Mainly looking for incall type, I read reviews holistically, good and bad, and for how much of it was the reviewer. Take heart beautiful, you're doing a fine job :wub:.

On 7/3/2022 at 7:18 AM, Stevie Raye said:

I wouldn't let this kind of BS get to you. Your reviews speak for themselves. I've alway checked out a reviewers past reviews just to see who he's seen before. An established providers response to a bad review holds a lot of weight, in my opinion.  

Could it be that those two "gentlemen'" are just upset because they could not even buy a Ladys'  affection and attention????  If those two walked around with both hands over their face, we would all know what they looked like before their circumcision. 

Edited by mustang