Savoir Faire

When you see a provider/client out in the public?

88 posts in this topic

Ladies and Gents, when you see a Provider/Client in the public, how do you react/respond to them? 

For me personally, I either immediately remember the session and I look but won't say a word. I won't even approach them either. If they come up to me its totally okay, I am single, professional and on that grown man shit (meaning I can keep a secret). Other times, I may not recognize the provider right away, so I find myself trying to figure out where/when did I fuck this woman. Just the other day LOL, I was at the View House and this provider strolls past me and it was awesome because on this particular day (last week) she seemed a lot shorter than she did in our sessions. All in all she looked damn good still. 

We make eye contact, but I never approach her as you never know who may be nearby that she is with.

If she acknowledges me and says hi, I will reciprocate.

Discretion is utmost.

I dont know that I have ever seen a provider in public. I suspect I would simply smile and keep moving, unless she acknowleged and wanted to engage. 

11 hours ago, Savoir Faire said:

Ladies and Gents, when you see a Provider/Client in the public, how do you react/respond to them? 

You don't...

HW is a private world and best stay that way...

imo...

Only one time have seen a provider in public, was walking downtown Denver heading to a party, out of the corner of my eye see this hot lady walking towards me. As we come upon each other noticed who she was, big smile on both of our faces, she hugs me, it was fine we were both by ourselves. Funny thing is we were both going to the same party, we had a mutual friend who was also a provider. :D

Edited by geecue2

7 hours ago, average1 said:

I will make eye contact, but that it all.  Respecting privacy is important, on both sides of the equation.

Respecting privacy is always good period and I so agree with you 100 percent. As far as the eye contact, sometimes I may look puzzled or confused because I haven't figured out exactly why she looks so familiar. 

7 hours ago, lustybustygina said:

I just keep on flashing my Boob's LOL .. 

Ms Gina has jokes today........So are you saying its okay for the guy to come up to you or just admire the boobies from afar??????

6 hours ago, ilovewomen said:

We make eye contact, but I never approach her as you never know who may be nearby that she is with.

If she acknowledges me and says hi, I will reciprocate.

Discretion is utmost.

I agree ILW because this girl was walking sort of behind a guy but I knew they were together LOL. He had that fast walk, like lets me get the heck out of here before someone sees me with this woman thats not my wife LOL. Again, I am with you 100 percent as well. 

5 hours ago, sb1212 said:

I dont know that I have ever seen a provider in public. I suspect I would simply smile and keep moving, unless she acknowleged and wanted to engage. 

SB12 its good that you are preparing yourself before it happens because its a sight to see in my opinion. Its like going to the store and this hottie comes in and you say to yourself, wow I would love to get me some of that LOL and then all of a sudden you realize you had her before she just may be a brunette now a days................... Keep us posted if you ever run across one......

2 hours ago, hornyoldtoad said:

You don't...

HW is a private world and best stay that way...

imo...

Well Mr Toad, if you don't respond, isn't that a form of responding too LOL? I agree that this is a private world but if they approach me, then its me and her in our private world and we just stepped outside for a bit. So if a Provider that you have seen before sees you in the public and comes up to you, how are you going to respond? 

1 hour ago, geecue2 said:

Only one time have seen a provider in public, was walking downtown Denver heading to a party, out of the corner of my eye see this hot lady walking towards me. As we come upon each other noticed who she was, big smile on both of our faces, she hugs me, it was fine we were both by ourselves. Funny thing is we were both going to the same party, we had a mutual friend who was also a provider. :D

GQ you are alright with me LOL. I have had this situation you present happen a number of times and I don't know about you but its always a very cool interaction between me and the provider. I have become friends with a number of providers before I knew that they were providers. All I can say is when you are trusted, its a pretty cool lifestyle to be a part of in my opinion. Did you have fun at the party LOL? 

I was at a hockey game a few months ago and a provider and several friends or family members sat down in the row in front of me and just a few seats down.  I didn’t say anything and tried not to stare, but it was hard to keep my mind on the game or the people I was with…

Edited by CountryGentleman

On 4/16/2022 at 2:39 PM, CountryGentleman said:

I was at a hockey game a few months ago and a provider and several friends or family members sat down in the row in front of me and just a few seats down.  I didn’t say anything and tried not to stare, but it was hard to keep my mind on the game or the people I was with…

Country Gent so since it was so hard for you to stay focused during the game, did you find yourself trying to book with her again or you just let it ride and thought about the good old memories of that session? The woman I saw I haven't tried to book with her but I am still thinking about our session though.....

On 4/15/2022 at 2:55 PM, Savoir Faire said:

Ms Gina has jokes today........So are you saying its okay for the guy to come up to you or just admire the boobies from afar??????

Happens every day  but from  afar is more sexy I feel like out the corner of his eye's  and just do glance and then I catch him !!

I had one person tell me he saw me out .. at the drag rases ...and we had met before he said he just walked right by me ..  

Personally never experienced this. I am not sure if anyone has noticed me in public because no one has ever came up to me.

Blurring my face helps with public outings. The only clients who would recognize me are clients who have actually met me. 

I have had a few men approach me. Heck if your face it out there? It is kind of difficult to denie it is not you. I just smile. ☺️

If I see a provider in public, I do not approach her nor do I acknowledge her in any way. Not even a wave or a head nod. I hope they would do the same for me. Discretion is key. 

3 hours ago, lustybustygina said:

Happens every day  but from  afar is more sexy I feel like out the corner of his eye's  and just do glance and then I catch him !!

I had one person tell me he saw me out .. at the drag rases ...and we had met before he said he just walked right by me ..  

LOL @ I feel like out the corner of his eyes and just do a glance then I catch him is too funny. I get turned on in all honesty because they are dressed differently than when I normally show up to a session. Thanks for sharing your story......

1 hour ago, Jenna_James said:

Personally never experienced this. I am not sure if anyone has noticed me in public because no one has ever came up to me.

Blurring my face helps with public outings. The only clients who would recognize me are clients who have actually met me. 

LOL um yes you have experienced this...................... Hows it going, long time no see........... 

1 hour ago, Kali Sensual Reiki said:

I have had a few men approach me. Heck if your face it out there? It is kind of difficult to denie it is not you. I just smile. ☺️

Kali if I see you, I am not approaching you LOL unless you smile and come up to me first...................There is only one provider that I go up too in public and thats because we are on a total different level........

18 minutes ago, Savoir Faire said:

LOL @ I feel like out the corner of his eyes and just do a glance then I catch him is too funny. I get turned on in all honesty because they are dressed differently than when I normally show up to a session. Thanks for sharing your story......

Once in Dallas was at the hotel bar guy ask me if I was LustyGina . I was think you have me mixed up and then sent me text to tell me who is refes was and we met the next day lol  had I not known who the refes was I just  not returned his text and she texted me as well.lol 

1 hour ago, lustybustygina said:

Once in Dallas was at the hotel bar guy ask me if I was LustyGina . I was think you have me mixed up and then sent me text to tell me who is refes was and we met the next day lol  had I not known who the refes was I just  not returned his text and she texted me as well.lol 

All that tells me is that you must look like your pics because he recognized you right away. References are powerful because I remember way back when I was a newbie, once I saw this one woman, it has been absolutely awesome for me and I owe it to her because she in my opinion put me on the map..............

1 hour ago, Savoir Faire said:

LOL um yes you have experienced this...................... Hows it going, long time no see........... 

well, after you texting me a little bit ago...now I know ah but never knew before this. Interesting how no one else has ever told me before. Now I wonder....

Edited by Jenna_James

11 minutes ago, Jenna_James said:

well, after you texting me a little bit ago...now I know ah but never knew before this. Interesting how no one else has ever told me before. Now I wonder....

Winks @ the one and only JFJ........................... I am sometimes like an old elephant, the things I remember make others smile because they literally have forgotten those moments.......................... 

15 hours ago, Savoir Faire said:

Kali if I see you, I am not approaching you LOL unless you smile and come up to me first...................There is only one provider that I go up too in public and thats because we are on a total different level........

Being discreet is all I will ever ask. I have no problem with Companions or Clients approaching me while in public. I am pretty relaxed and can hold my own. Sometimes my kids and Or Grandkids accompany me. 

Excellent to have a close friendship with a companion!

Furthermore, . @Savoir Faire, you should know by now I don’t bite! 😂😂

Edited by Kali Sensual Reiki

Kali I was just having fun with it but trust me, I am all about DISCREET ENCOUNTERS. Trust me, if I see you in public, you will be good to go, this is a GUARANTEED contract my friend. LOL @ you should know by now I don't bite...... What about nibbling?