Ivan128

Pic from the old days

19 posts in this topic

Why did they call her.. oh.

Prostitution License.jpg

haha omg Look at those tea cups. She's awesome, I wonder if I could do that with my booty cheeks LOL 

On 4/5/2022 at 0:29 PM, Leena_rose said:

haha omg Look at those tea cups. She's awesome, I wonder if I could do that with my booty cheeks LOL 

I didn't even notice until you mentioned it..thanks lol. 

20 hours ago, lustybustygina said:

I can do  that lol

Want a picture @lustybustygina

Want a picture @Leena_rose !

I didn't notice that yesterday when I first saw the post.  Had to go back and look again after your post. LOL.

Oh my goodness! The look of smugness on her face is the best 

although I have to admit if I could balance teacups on my cups I would probably react in the same manner 🤣🤣🤣

So wait, I'm confused did they used to do a license for prostitution or is this just for fun?  If it's real and they used to do it, why the hell did they stop?

7 hours ago, Madison Taylor said:

So wait, I'm confused did they used to do a license for prostitution or is this just for fun?  If it's real and they used to do it, why the hell did they stop?

Yeah in various jurisdictions throughout history, it was either accepted, ignored, tax, controlled, hushed up , made illegal at various levels, etc.

It's all just one of the many ways in which governments and busybodies try to control what everyone else does rather than just leave others alone.

Wow, wish they would just leave us alone. That's crazy. You really do learn something new everyday lol. I had no idea!

On 05/04/2022 at 9:03 PM, Ivan128 said:

Why did they call her.. oh.

Prostitution License.jpg

She Is Looking like a queen

On 4/30/2022 at 0:25 AM, Madison Taylor said:

Yes, in some cities it was regulated and perfectly legal. In KC there was a famous madame named Annie Chambers. Her real name was Leannah Loveall. She came to KC from back East in 1870. Within two years she was able to open a 25 room "resort" her words not mine. It was only blocks from city hall and a police station.  Her girls charged $10, half of which the house got. Still the girls could possibly keep up to $100 a week, which was very big money for the 1870's. Like all things, the city closed her down in 1913. She won a court case but eventually the profession was made illegal.

19 hours ago, Alex Majors said:

Yes, in some cities it was regulated and perfectly legal. In KC there was a famous madame named Annie Chambers. Her real name was Leannah Loveall. She came to KC from back East in 1870. Within two years she was able to open a 25 room "resort" her words not mine. It was only blocks from city hall and a police station.  Her girls charged $10, half of which the house got. Still the girls could possibly keep up to $100 a week, which was very big money for the 1870's. Like all things, the city closed her down in 1913. She won a court case but eventually the profession was made illegal.

Very awesome to hear some history. Thank you for sharing 

On 4/30/2022 at 6:28 AM, FuriousWeasel said:

Yeah in various jurisdictions throughout history, it was either accepted, ignored, tax, controlled, hushed up , made illegal at various levels, etc.

It's all just one of the many ways in which governments and busybodies try to control what everyone else does rather than just leave others alone.

The HOA of USA government at it’s finest! 😒

I'm a bit of a history buff, one book I read recently about the Civil War talked about a provider named Cara who lived in Richmond, the Confederate capital. Many of Cara's clients were bigwigs in the government or army, but Cara was a Union sympathizer and passed on information she learned to Union spies.

Anyway, Cara kept a diary, in which she referred to hobbyists with nicknames. ("Big belly" was apparently a cabinet member, for example.) Here are some of her diary entries:

"General Limpy, the food fop--he must do the undressing. Shoes too."
"Big brass, big belly. Since my rule, he brings only Yankee money. Wonder where he gets it. Wonder what old sourface would say if he knew one of his plate-lickers had so much Yankee money."
"The Maryland Governor? Do it bending over, bark sometimes."
"Four big generals last night came together. Red beard really has red hair all over. They brought two more barrels of wine and twenty blankets. Must sell some of the blankets. Have too many."
"Christ! The praying general was brought in today by Preacher H. He is rough and brutal. After I serviced him, he dropped to his knees and asked God to forgive me for my sins!"