Caressa Duval

"Welcome Me" posts/ Fees for TOB members

18 posts in this topic

I would like to see some changes to the board.  All the new guys should post a "Welcome Me" post. It shouldn't long. You are either A: The same person with multiple handles or B: People that are here already creating new handles.

Another idea: Charge $1 to post. Then maybe these people will think, is it worth it to put up a 3 word post that literally contributes nothing to the conversation.

Maybe charge a one time fee to join, or an annual fee to deter the Bad Apples from coming back and creating new handles to continue their chaos.

These people are ruining the forum. Even worse, some of these fake handles are harming women!

What's even worse about these multiple fake profiles created to cause chaos, is the long time members who cosign their crap.  Respect goes both ways for providers and clients.  Can you imagine if providers were able to create multiple profiles to fuck with clients? Chaos right? This board makes it where providers can't do that, so clients can make sure who they are interacting with are legit.  It's a huge benefit.  Then you have these morons spending all their loser time doing exactly what TOB prevents providers from doing to them.  It's a big Fuck you in return.  When members here like and prop up their comments it's a big fuck you to TOB and the providers too. I saw one member here encouraging it on the forums not too long ago and it really surprised me.  Providers see that shit.  Maybe they don't really care. Idk. Lol. 

Welcome back @Caressa Duval.  It's good to see you posting again.  I hope your recovery is going well.  💙💙💙

3 hours ago, Hunter VanDyke said:

Welcome back @Caressa DuvalIt's good to see you posting again.  I hope your recovery is going well.  💙💙💙

Red : Indeed it is!  

Blue: even better!

On 3/15/2022 at 1:09 PM, Caressa Duval said:

I would like to see some changes to the board.  All the new guys should post a "Welcome Me" post. It shouldn't long. You are either A: The same person with multiple handles or B: People that are here already creating new handles.

Another idea: Charge $1 to post. Then maybe these people will think, is it worth it to put up a 3 word post that literally contributes nothing to the conversation.

Maybe charge a one time fee to join, or an annual fee to deter the Bad Apples from coming back and creating new handles to continue their chaos.

These people are ruining the forum. Even worse, some of these fake handles are harming women!

The affect of your suggestions would likely be a dramatic reduction of clients here.  And besides that, you are telling the owners here how to run their business ...... I thought the ladies here didn't like that.

5 minutes ago, mustang said:

The affect of your suggestions would likely be a dramatic reduction of clients here.  And besides that, you are telling the owners here how to run their business ...... I thought the ladies here didn't like that.

Doubt it.  A dramatic reduction in posters but not clients.   

Honestly more actual members would participate more if we lost all the anonymous bs profiles

Edited by Hunter VanDyke

34 minutes ago, mustang said:

I wouldn't call it "telling them how to run their business". I'd call it "giving suggestions to improve standard and increase quality control". It's just good business sense. I'm for anything that may help improve the ladies having a safe work environment. 

I read and post here because I (usually) enjoy doing so. Paying to post implies having a cc on file - something I dont care to do. While I agree there are some world class trolls and idiots who post here, charging to post will likely drive off some (many?) of the rest of us.  The truly deranged won't care about the fee and will continue to gleefully post incendiary, angry and immature content, making that a higher percentage of the total postings.   Yes, there is a problem here. No, I dont have a better idea....

On 3/17/2022 at 7:52 AM, Hobby Hobbit said:

Can't get water from a dry well

And! If a duck flies upside down, it will quack up. :huh:

"Welcome Me" post. It shouldn't long.

A work in progress;, Added a Welcome forum.

63F8204C-BAA0-4517-95F1-A7766EAB9228_1_201_a.jpeg

Also Shows on the main Forums Page in these various locations.

•All links will re-direct to the General Forum Sub Category.

7EAE3E46-2097-43E2-9BB7-3598617CC63F_1_201_a.jpeg

A071231A-98A9-4A74-A817-7B381793E095_4_5005_c.jpeg

11 hours ago, sb1212 said:

I read and post here because I (usually) enjoy doing so. Paying to post implies having a cc on file - something I dont care to do. While I agree there are some world class trolls and idiots who post here, charging to post will likely drive off some (many?) of the rest of us.  The truly deranged won't care about the fee and will continue to gleefully post incendiary, angry and immature content, making that a higher percentage of the total postings.   Yes, there is a problem here. No, I dont have a better idea....

They might continue to post but they can only do it under one profile not a bunch of fake profiles, and they'll have to follow the rules or risk being banned under the only profile they have.  

4 hours ago, Kaduk said:

A work in progress;, Added a Welcome forum.

63F8204C-BAA0-4517-95F1-A7766EAB9228_1_201_a.jpeg

Also Shows on the main Forums Page in these various locations.

•All links will re-direct to the General Forum Sub Category.

7EAE3E46-2097-43E2-9BB7-3598617CC63F_1_201_a.jpeg

A071231A-98A9-4A74-A817-7B381793E095_4_5005_c.jpeg

Thank You Kaduk!

2 hours ago, Hunter VanDyke said:

They might continue to post but they can only do it under one profile not a bunch of fake profiles, and they'll have to follow the rules or risk being banned under the only profile they have.  

That makes sense.... 

Every this or a related topic comes I say the same thing so this is probably boring since everybody has heard it. Nominal like $50 sign up fee to pay for staff to check sexual preditor and black lists. Wanna be newbie would have to submit ID.

1 hour ago, gnarley_boy12 said:

Every this or a related topic comes I say the same thing so this is probably boring since everybody has heard it. Nominal like $50 sign up fee to pay for staff to check sexual preditor and black lists. Wanna be newbie would have to submit ID.

Hearing this never gets old or boring. 😁🥰