Liliane Rousseau

Holding to HIGHER Standards

38 posts in this topic

I don't usually post a lot here but something needs to be said. Recently I've had a few gentlemen tell me how they are being blackmailed, greeted by ladies who look nothing like their pictures, entirely different ladies showing up on a visit, stood up, not responding at all to a text etc etc. Just STOP!! This makes us all look bad and certainly not the standards to which I uphold. 

Conversely, I have made it clear that if I'm being sent a few word grunts without any references or verification I will not waste my time responding. We are not dogs or robots that are here 24/7 to jump on command. If this behavior continues with the client I will even block you. Yes I do that! ( Also when my experience is abysmal during the companionship time). I'd say 90% of the time things are amazing and that is why I continue to book with regular clients.

“I've learned that people will forget what you said, people will forget what you did, but people will never forget how you made them feel.”

Maya Angelou

22 minutes ago, Liliane Rousseau said:

I don't usually post a lot here but something needs to be said. Recently I've had a few gentlemen tell me how they are being blackmailed, greeted by ladies who look nothing like their pictures, entirely different ladies showing up on a visit, stood up, not responding at all to a text etc etc. Just STOP!! This makes us all look bad and certainly not the standards to which I uphold. 

Conversely, I have made it clear that if I'm being sent a few word grunts without any references or verification I will not waste my time responding. We are not dogs or robots that are here 24/7 to jump on command. If this behavior continues with the client I will even block you. Yes I do that! ( Also when my experience is abysmal during the companionship time). I'd say 90% of the time things are amazing and that is why I continue to book with regular clients.

“I've learned that people will forget what you said, people will forget what you did, but people will never forget how you made them feel.”

Maya Angelou

I'm not really a fan of how your coming for the providers when it's very much a 2 way street.... not necessarily for pics but for NCNS blackmail and scamming.... 

Your accusations are very 1 sided....and your on that side....

Scammers are everywhere.... research is SO IMPORTANT especially in 2022

On 3/4/2022 at 7:40 AM, Liliane Rousseau said:

Maya Angelou

Glad to hear a lady talk about the other side. A lot has changed for clients as well, at least it had for me over the last couple of years. It feels everything is more difficult. It’s harder to get responses and to agree on time, higher  probability of getting your date changed/cancelled, number of fake/scam ads seem to have increased (not on tob), the dreaded “rushed experience” when you get a fraction of the time you paid for - this is the worst, nothing will make you feel like such a loser .

it’s almost not worth it anymore

almost…

Edited by Todoesprivado

Wow I'm sorry you went through that.  Granted we are careful in our screening process for many reasons. I feel that everyone's time is important. Some of us take pride in providing a memorable and pleasant experience I hope that you find something wonderful! :)

On 3/4/2022 at 7:40 AM, Liliane Rousseau said:

Maya Angelou

I'm too busy having a good time to discuss other providers with my clients, so thank you for the insight. 😚

Sorry to hear @Liliane Rousseau I am also pretty busy and seldom see new clients. It is disturbing to hear negativity in general Due to all we have been through with a pandemic and now a new war (Russia and Ukraine). Wishing you all health and happiness! Scammers are the worse sort of clowns especially when money and time is invested. I feel sorry for anyone who has ever been scammed over the phone. As for the old switch and baiting scam is horrible as well as shorting someone on time that must also hurt a great deal too. Sorry @Todoesprivado. Sorry for those who walked into messy, dirty, smelly incalls. So much can go wrong! We all need to verify better on both sides of the fence. And yet there is a few clowns that slip through

. I am very thankful  and grateful for my friends who come and see me on a regular basis. ❤️‍🔥❤️‍🔥❤️‍🔥❤️‍🔥❤️‍🔥❤️‍🔥

I am just responding to the experiences my CLIENTS are having! I am enjoying myself very much but wish that we maintain our quality of service to make this a thriving community! Especially after the pandemic! People need human touch more than ever! Thanks for responding! I always love what you have to say!

xoxox

Lili

On 3/4/2022 at 9:40 AM, Liliane Rousseau said:

My pet peeve is that the ladies under-report their age by up to 10 years. 38 vs 28, huge difference!

On 3/4/2022 at 8:30 AM, Liliane Rousseau said:

If you read carefully I am speaking to both sides. You're not your.;-)

I. LIKE. You.

10 hours ago, Hobby Hobbit said:

I. LIKE. You.

You're. a. loser 😂😂😂 must be scrolling thru my profile looking for things to comment on.... 

Umm  you aren't the Queen of me. Hardly as loser. Would love to meet you in person to see what you really got!  Poser whiney bitch!

33 minutes ago, Liliane Rousseau said:

Umm  you aren't the Queen of me. Hardly as loser. Would love to meet you in person to see what you really got!  Poser whiney bitch!

That wasn't to you. It was quoted to hobby Hobbit 😂 we can meet in person but I'm not a poser whiney bitch and you probably wouldn't like me 😂

Somehow this tread has gotten sideways. I was just repeating back comments from some of my clients.  ANYHOW let's get back to making fun and memorable experiences. Mike drop and I'm done!

On 3/23/2022 at 11:21 PM, MeganMarie4u said:

You're. a. loser 😂😂😂 must be scrolling thru my profile looking for things to comment on.... 

You finally got me. I have visited your profile :eek:. But, you live on the forum so, why any more than to wonder, WHHYYY (!) you, what was that again... :P

5 hours ago, Liliane Rousseau said:

That extra sauce wet my pants :wub: Oh, and thanks for the pics.

Edited by Hobby Hobbit

Yikes! How did let’s be nice and adult like turn into name calling?🙁 Jeesh, we have so much to be thankful for right now. 

On 3/7/2022 at 10:52 PM, Todoesprivado said:

Glad to hear a lady talk about the other side. A lot has changed for clients as well, at least it had for me over the last couple of years. It feels everything is more difficult. It’s harder to get responses and to agree on time, higher  probability of getting your date changed/cancelled, number of fake/scam ads seem to have increased (not on tob), the dreaded “rushed experience” when you get a fraction of the time you paid for - this is the worst, nothing will make you feel like such a loser .

it’s almost not worth it anymore

almost…

You have to do all your HOME WORK not every provider has issuers ..

Like This ...

1.NS

2. Change time

3. Rip you off 

4. Not Fill her duties as provider she says she is as to what she offers in a session ..

Not All Of Us Do This 

We who care about our clints are going to see that they are taken very good care of so they will repeat ..

On 3/13/2022 at 11:27 AM, Liliane Rousseau said:

I am just responding to the experiences my CLIENTS are having! I am enjoying myself very much but wish that we maintain our quality of service to make this a thriving community! Especially after the pandemic! People need human touch more than ever! Thanks for responding! I always love what you have to say!

xoxox

Lili

I agree as far as providing a sanctuary for my gentlemen that visit my location as well💋 Being a gracious hostess is my utmost concern. I LOVE what I provide for my visitors and want to be sure they are getting the upscale encounter they are deserving 🙏

On 3/19/2022 at 4:37 PM, veteranhobbyist said:

My pet peeve is that the ladies under-report their age by up to 10 years. 38 vs 28, huge difference!

I agree💋 With age comes experience, I’m proud to be my age and claim it every chance I get because I don’t look it😂 but I definitely have the experience that goes with it👍

On 3/26/2022 at 11:29 AM, lustybustygina said:

You have to do all your HOME WORK not every provider has issuers ..

Like This ...

1.NS

2. Change time

3. Rip you off 

4. Not Fill her duties as provider she says she is as to what she offers in a session ..

Not All Of Us Do This 

We who care about our clints are going to see that they are taken very good care of so they will repeat ..

@lustybustygina you said it perfectly thank you! ❤️ Proud of my age also soon to be 57! 

Edited by Kali Sensual Reiki

On 3/30/2022 at 9:49 PM, Kali Sensual Reiki said:

@lustybustygina you said it perfectly thank you! ❤️ Proud of my age also soon to be 57! 

Thank you .. I just turned 54 was at the Dr. for my keen he was asking me my age and when I told him he said nice , he  was thinking more like 40's lol 

Edited by lustybustygina

It happens from time to time. Especially if you go to some of the questionable sites. Then it is buyer beware. You get what you pay for.  That goes usually for anything in life.  Though quality is not reflected by donation.  The more professional the lady, the better the experience.  The more you research, then the less surprises.   That is what reviews do. They steer you in the right direction. I know some guys will gamble on an unknown. I have done it myself. Face it,  someone needs to be the first in line.  Ladies, you needed someone to be that first one too. I either learned my lesson or had a good time. 

On 4/1/2022 at 4:15 PM, lustybustygina said:

Thank you .. I just turned 54 was at the Dr. for my keen he was asking me my age and when I told him he said nice , he  was thinking more like 40's lol 

When we turn 50, it is essential to know age is meaningless!  we must learn  to see our own creativity and beauty in life for living and to never be ashamed of our age. Because it is a beautiful gift to be alive!  We are all children of the Universe! We belong here still, and there is so much more living yet to be done! sexy and sassy! Damn yes, we are!!! ❤️ Be persistence in life!  I get that age thing too thinking I am much younger also, I see it as my attitude in overkill! Finding ways to keep improving ME 🥰

Edited by Kali Sensual Reiki

Well I know I don't act :P or look old so im just going to keep being me 

22 minutes ago, lustybustygina said:

Well I know I don't act :P or look old so im just going to keep being me 

The only YOU to be!😘

On 4/2/2022 at 5:14 PM, Kali Sensual Reiki said:

When we turn 50, it is essential to know age is meaningless!  we must learn  to see our own creativity and beauty in life for living and to never be ashamed of our age. Because it is a beautiful gift to be alive!  We are all children of the Universe! We belong here still, and there is so much more living yet to be done! sexy and sassy! Damn yes, we are!!! ❤️ Be persistence in life!  I get that age thing too thinking I am much younger also, I see it as my attitude in overkill! Finding ways to keep improving ME 🥰

Be persistent (what I was trying to say)- I get fired up sometimes!😂

So today, I spent the whole day with my  mom,, daughter, and granddaughter. It was a beautiful birthday party! Four generations and I don’t feel older either! We did a lot of walking. Super fun! Super blustery cold! Yet lots of fun! 

On 3/4/2022 at 8:30 AM, Liliane Rousseau said:

If you read carefully I am speaking to both sides. You're 

On 3/23/2022 at 11:21 PM, MeganMarie4u said:

Wow...  this doesn't make you look good Megan, getting catty with another provider who made a very well-written post bringing up a discussion about practices in the hobby. 

28 minutes ago, Bravo1 said:

I literally quoted hobby Hobbit? .... A MONTH AGO! 

when I don't say shit yall still come for my opinions 🤣

Some of yall need reading lessons!

Edited by MeganMarie4u