gb0138

Other websites

20 posts in this topic

Does anyone really know what “verified” on Eros actually means? 

😂😂😂😂 I think it means they verified by sending in approved pics. But who knows. Eros is its own world!!

I do. We have to send in our driver's license or passport. An un-cropped photo that matches one in our add. Then take a selfie holding up a piece a paper with the current date on it.  All the photos have to match. 

This does not mean that if one girl from an agency gets her photos verified, that the agency won't send a different girl to your door.

Another tip for using Eros. They don't allow us to put our website directly on our advertisement. Look for the Twitter or Instagram button, click on it, and that will lead you to their website if they have one.

Edited by Caressa Duval

2 hours ago, Caressa Duval said:

I do. We have to send in our driver's license or passport. An un-cropped photo that matches one in our add. Then take a selfie holding up a piece a paper with the current date on it.  All the photos have to match. 

This does not mean that if one girl from an agency gets her photos verified, that the agency won't send a different girl to your door.

Another tip for using Eros. They don't allow us to put our website directly on our advertisement. Look for the Twitter or Instagram button, click on it, and that will lead you to their website if they have one.

Super helpful! Thank you 🙏🏻 

On 2/13/2022 at 9:06 AM, Caressa Duval said:

/sarcasm font on:  Glad they don't make you jump through any hoops! :D

/sarcasm font off:

29 minutes ago, BigBaldBlk said:

/sarcasm font off:

Slixa does the same verification process. I do not mind the hoops one bit. Verifying my photos is good business $$ :)

I like hoops and jumping .. so i use EROS  .. keep in mind EROS can't say who will open the door so do you home work ..

39 minutes ago, lustybustygina said:

I like hoops and jumping .. so i use EROS  .. keep in mind EROS can't say who will open the door so do you home work ..

I used to drive to the headquarters for the Oyster Ads -damn long ago! I would jump through their hoops in person! 

You simply are not old enough to have  driven to the Oyster headquarters. :P

1 hour ago, Kali Sensual Reiki said:

I used to drive to the headquarters for the Oyster Ads -damn long ago! I would jump through their hoops in person! 

Maybe we should have a 30 minute coffee M&G to determine compatibility  and credibility. The lady would be compensated of course. This insures she is the lady that opens the door.

Edited by wglide2003
addition

58 minutes ago, oldertruckguy-9225 said:

You simply are not old enough to have  driven to the Oyster headquarters. :P

I remember Dawn, does that work for you? 🤩

13 minutes ago, wglide2003 said:

Maybe we should have a 30 minute coffee M&G to determine compatibility  and credibility. The lady would be compensated of course. This insures she is the lady that opens the door.

@Wglide; I am on The other Board and so are my lady friends! You can’t get more credible than that!  Ladies, open your doors now! Yep! We are the same lady as in our picture. - no worries! Make the appointment and go have fun after setting the date! 

I figured verified meant the check cleared. Lol  Thanks Caressa for the information.

Just out of curiosity what does verified on adultsearch mean, entail? As I said just curious since got burned there when I was a newbie and don't plan on going back although I know there legitimate providers who advertise there.

3 hours ago, gnarley_boy12 said:

Just out of curiosity what does verified on adultsearch mean, entail? As I said just curious since got burned there when I was a newbie and don't plan on going back although I know there legitimate providers who advertise there.

Might mean they had to give a ID .

On 2/14/2022 at 11:34 AM, BigBaldBlk said:

/sarcasm font off:

lol. i've found if i try to edit/update my eros ad, there will be a massive amount of brain damage from them so i just leave my ad alone. it works in my favor as it is so i just leave it alone

On 3/5/2022 at 4:10 PM, gnarley_boy12 said:

Just out of curiosity what does verified on adultsearch mean, entail?

to be verified on AS i had to sent a short video clip that i was advertising on the site on my own free will and not being forced

I guess that holds them harmless if things go south.  Hmmm 🤔