Danielle Rae

Bitcoin - what a nightmare!

52 posts in this topic

7 hours ago, Imyrhklbry said:

Tell that too Department of Treasury agents. You'll be told differently.  Also read the paper cash you carry around more carefully,  it also tells the truth.  All debts or services HAVE TO ACCEPT LEGAL TENDER AS PAYMENT !  Another reason why cash is king 🤑🤑

No, they do not.  Do you even understand who the Federal Reserve is?

7 hours ago, Imyrhklbry said:

And yes it was fake ... there was no pandemic! Number of deaths nationwide,  per national population,  never changed! It was actually less ( deaths per capita) in 2020 than previous years! 2017 actually had the highest rate of deaths nationwide ( during a 10 year period) and where was the "pandemic" then.  

It was a gigantic brainwashing experiment by those in government too see who'd believe it ... and over 80% fell for it!  Only now is the real truth coming out!  Even some major liberal news media outlets are admitting the economy never needed to be shut down and the CDC has no legal authority!  

No, it was not fake and your claims about death rates are totally false.  And the entire claim of it being "fake" is a total insult to those who have lost family or others they cared about.  Real numbers here:

https://www.census.gov/library/stories/2022/03/united-states-deaths-spiked-as-covid-19-continued.html

If anything covid deaths appear to be slightly under-reported.  Deaths from covid total almost 1 million in USA alone AND that is clearly reflected in the annual total death numbers.  See table 1 in attached.

Repeat: Wherever you get your information you need to seek different sources.

On 4/28/2022 at 4:46 PM, Imyrhklbry said:

Hate to say it ,but my belief is ALL those internet pay options ( CashApp, Bitcoin, Apple Pay ...etc ... ) are big fkn scams!!  Pay with cash ! ALL businesses HAVE TO ACCEPT CASH ... It's Federal Law! If they don't accept it , they have to give the service or product ( whatever it is) to you free of charge!! You are paying a debt with legitimate funds . 

Imyrhklbry go right ahead, and tell TOB that they have to accept cash when women buy ads here. Or by law they have to give it to us for free. 🤣🤣🤣

TOB is bitcoin only, or maybe you didn't know this.

1 hour ago, Caressa Duval said:

Imyrhklbry go right ahead, and tell TOB that they have to accept cash when women buy ads here. Or by law they have to give it to us for free. 🤣🤣🤣

TOB is bitcoin only, or maybe you didn't know this.

Does anyone know where the TOB office loction? I would love to take my physical bitcoins into their office to pay for my ads! Gawds, I so wish we could do this! I am not trying to Be a Smartass; I am so up against a wall with paying for ads. Yes, it is a mess for me!!! 

On 4/30/2022 at 9:43 AM, Imyrhklbry said:

I was at local grocery store when all this fake "pandemic" was going strong and they actually called the police on someone who refused to pay with a credit card! Police showed up went " Really?? You're wasting our time! Give her the groceries! She's offered to pay with valid legal tender.. if you don't accept it , that's you're problem."  By law she gets the items free of charge, due to the FACT customer has offered to pay ! It is Federal Law ... look it up! 

Provide us with the federal code or law that says a business has to accept cash or the goods or service is free.

You can’t because there is no code or law.

7 hours ago, gr8owl said:

No, they do not.  Do you even understand who the Federal Reserve is?

He does not know

7 hours ago, gr8owl said:

No, it was not fake and your claims about death rates are totally false.  And the entire claim of it being "fake" is a total insult to those who have lost family or others they cared about.  Real numbers here:

https://www.census.gov/library/stories/2022/03/united-states-deaths-spiked-as-covid-19-continued.html

If anything covid deaths appear to be slightly under-reported.  Deaths from covid total almost 1 million in USA alone AND that is clearly reflected in the annual total death numbers.  See table 1 in attached.

You’re going to confuse him with true facts

15 hours ago, Imyrhklbry said:

Tell that too Department of Treasury agents. You'll be told differently.  Also read the paper cash you carry around more carefully,  it also tells the truth.  All debts or services HAVE TO ACCEPT LEGAL TENDER AS PAYMENT !  Another reason why cash is king 🤑🤑

Paper cash says it is legal tender. But it does not say it has to be accepted.

There are other methods to pay for goods and services. Such as credit cards. No cash exchanges hands with a credit card.

Bartering is also legal.

A seller has the right to set their own terms of payment.

Read the cash in your wallet! It's printed on all paper $$ !! 

On 4/28/2022 at 4:46 PM, Imyrhklbry said:

Hate to say it ,but my belief is ALL those internet pay options ( CashApp, Bitcoin, Apple Pay ...etc ... ) are big fkn scams!!  Pay with cash ! ALL businesses HAVE TO ACCEPT CASH ... It's Federal Law! If they don't accept it , they have to give the service or product ( whatever it is) to you free of charge!! You are paying a debt with legitimate funds . 

I was at local grocery store when all this fake "pandemic" was going strong and they actually called the police on someone who refused to pay with a credit card! Police showed up went " Really?? You're wasting our time! Give her the groceries! She's offered to pay with valid legal tender.. if you don't accept it , that's you're problem."  By law she gets the items free of charge, due to the FACT customer has offered to pay ! It is Federal Law ... look it up! 

21 hours ago, Imyrhklbry said:

And yes it was fake ... there was no pandemic! Number of deaths nationwide,  per national population,  never changed! It was actually less ( deaths per capita) in 2020 than previous years! 2017 actually had the highest rate of deaths nationwide ( during a 10 year period) and where was the "pandemic" then.  

It was a gigantic brainwashing experiment by those in government too see who'd believe it ... and over 80% fell for it!  Only now is the real truth coming out!  Even some major liberal news media outlets are admitting the economy never needed to be shut down and the CDC has no legal authority!  

21 hours ago, Imyrhklbry said:

AGREED!!!!!

I wish these damn womens would take my paper checks when I try to set up an appointment with them!  What kind of global progressive evolving society is Merica becoming! 

AGREED even further regarding Covid, LIARS!!! All these damn people also believing in the holocaust, the world is round, us landing on the moon, global warming, Sandy Hook, and JFK and Elvis are dead! I will push it and say I'm also so angered by people disbelieving in Big Foot, Nessy, Santa Clause, and the Easter Bunny! Damn them!!!

I am a card carrying member of this group. You should consider it Imyrhklbry!!

Edited by parkercole
The damn video!

Cash is trash, crypto is changing the world. Retired at 35 because of it, still buying more and more! 🤑

On 6/17/2022 at 7:27 AM, rotty85 said:

Cash is trash, crypto is changing the world. Retired at 35 because of it, still buying more and more! 🤑

Yea well crypto is going down so better go find a new job 

Wow, this will be great. When the gift card girls wont take my cash, they have to give it to .e for free,   "take that bitches" lol

All this grief just to pay for an ad.

Remember the good ole days when you just drove down to the red light section of town? No ads, no gift cards, not crypto bit coins.

I agree with you Stevie.  If your worried about a dollar crash, and you should be, gold, silver, food, and lead are probably better options.  I consider myself more liberal, but the dollar losing reserve currency status is getting closer by the day.  It is not politics, but simple economics.

This is seriously not a joking matter for the ladies and especially myself! I am visually impaired so for me it would be nice to do this for myself(pay for my ads).  If one of you ladies could please draw up an outline and take screenshots of the whole process as you take care of the transaction of paying for your ad? That would be awesome!  

Thank you! 

On 5/1/2022 at 7:49 AM, gr8owl said:

🤣😂🤣😂

38 minutes ago, Imyrhklbry said:

🤣😂🤣😂

It took you two months to come up with this brilliant response?

1 hour ago, gr8owl said:

It took you two months to come up with this brilliant response?

I'm not on here very often .. just every once in awhile or if I'm checking emails .. 

A lot of us have lives and better things to do ... 

Edited by Imyrhklbry
Added comments

39 minutes ago, Imyrhklbry said:

I'm not on here very often .. just every once in awhile or if I'm checking emails .. 

A lot of us have lives and better things to do ... 

You are here more often than i am and apparently have nothing better to do than be a jackass

On 6/20/2022 at 2:44 PM, stevie-2249 said:

Yea well crypto is going down so better go find a new job 

"Down" is relativistic to adoption date: Having mined both Eth and BTC when they were about a buck. "Down" to 20K and 1K? No worries.

What is a worry, having lived though the BS (and losses in amounts I'm too embarrassed to admit) that is Mt.Gox and Cryptopia is everyone missing the ongoing concept of "not your keys, not your coins", and the staggering risks of buying then storing coins with CashApp/Coinbase/anything that's not your wallet. I understand the risks, but still have coins/money on crypto.com, gemini, etc etc... stupid and I know it. But those limit buys/sells and triggers, so handy, ya know?