ProfileX

Info on Christina Westbrook

28 posts in this topic

Christina Westbrook 000-000-0000
Colorado Companion

Any info on Christina Westbrook?  Her p411 profile (P214419) https://preferred411.com/P214419

says "I value my privacy and prefer for what happens between us to stay between us. For this reason, I don't accept reviews". Her pictures are great, maybe too good to be true? Thanks

Edited by Kaduk
now includes URL

Not sure what can be said without it becoming a review, but she's legit and the pics are accurate.

11 minutes ago, Keyser said:

Not sure what can be said without it becoming a review, but she's legit and the pics are accurate.

IMHO, that is a  perfect Thumbs UP endorsement.  You might add, "Services as advertised.", but "legit" kind of covers that.

Thanks, just being cautious, I'm new at this & not sure how legit p411 is, or what to beware of.

On 8/7/2016 at 4:52 PM, ProfileX said:

Thanks, just being cautious, I'm new at this & not sure how legit p411 is, or what to beware of.

Do a search on p411, there are only about a thousand posts as to its legitimacy.

True, I guess I didn't mean p411 itself, but each individual provider. Maybe the process is different for providers, but the screening was pretty much a joke, if I was law enforcement it would have been trivial to get approved.

Christina Westbrook
I think this young lady looks amazing but I cannot find anything on her...

If you have seen her please pm me some information....Is she legit?

thank you in advance!

I'm not finding anything about her.  Donation is definitely pricey according to her P411.

I noticed her the other day... here is a previous post from a few years ago. I was going to message her through 411. Ill let you know if I hear back

~J

Edited by Kaduk
combined threads 4/16/2022

I saw her years ago. Legit if it is the same petite blond. I don’t have P411 so I cannot verify. Does she list a website? Or is she in any other site?  

Reactivated P411. Seems it is the same girl. Messaged and waiting for response. Pics are old. Same as back in 2018. 
Will keep you all posted

On 3/20/2022 at 2:00 AM, arlequin said:

Reactivated P411. Seems it is the same girl. Messaged and waiting for response. Pics are old. Same as back in 2018. 
Will keep you all posted

Thanks for keeping notified, it'll be helpful for TOB members.

Was able to schedule with her through P411. Same amazing girl. That’s all I’ll say since she requests no reviews. 

Not Lilly White. Sitting with CW right now - physical characteristics are similar, but totally different person. No review gal, just an awesome human. Every time I post one of these I get responses about "do a review" or "that's not true" - but look at my history - all accurate. CW is solid - go there.

53 minutes ago, itravelwell said:

Every time I post one of these I get responses about "do a review" or "that's not true" - but look at my history - all accurate.

Clicked on your profile----> shows zero reviews.

7 hours ago, Kaduk said:

All his reviews are in the 411 forum section. 🤣

On 4/28/2022 at 1:28 AM, Kaduk said:

All i've ever done is try to help out the community and the amazing providers that deserve being backed up. I DO NOT DO REVIEWS. Said it before - go ahead and look at my posts. If you're going to analyze my past at least put it into the correct context instead of looking at numbers that tell the story you want to tell, not the story I'm actually telling. You'll see that everyone I have vouched for has been legit - and every time what follows is a string of posts exactly like this one. Apparently there is no room on this site for people that choose to operate differently even though if YOU LOOK they have been proven to be not only accurate but have tried to be helpful and kind. I'll start doing reviews when the reviews go both ways - until then you can block me, ignore me, ban me, or like most people who have sent me PM's - actually listen and thank me. Choice is yours. For those that did read my post and felt comfortable - you're welcome. For everyone else, keep writing false trumped up reviews that make you sound like the greatest stud to ever walk the earth with details that can be not only misleading but dangerous for providers when expectations are set that aren't accurate.

On 4/28/2022 at 0:36 AM, itravelwell said:

Not Lilly White. Sitting with CW right now - physical characteristics are similar, but totally different person. No review gal, just an awesome human. Every time I post one of these I get responses about "do a review" or "that's not true" - but look at my history - all accurate. CW is solid - go there.

You have no history showing that members can see. Any references you have are private to you only. 

Your statement “everytime I post one of these, I get responses about “do a review””, you really don’t have a history of posts about a lady. 

22 hours ago, itravelwell said:

All i've ever done is try to help out the community and the amazing providers that deserve being backed up. I DO NOT DO REVIEWS. Said it before - go ahead and look at my posts. If you're going to analyze my past at least put it into the correct context instead of looking at numbers that tell the story you want to tell, not the story I'm actually telling. You'll see that everyone I have vouched for has been legit - and every time what follows is a string of posts exactly like this one. Apparently there is no room on this site for people that choose to operate differently even though if YOU LOOK they have been proven to be not only accurate but have tried to be helpful and kind. I'll start doing reviews when the reviews go both ways - until then you can block me, ignore me, ban me, or like most people who have sent me PM's - actually listen and thank me. Choice is yours. For those that did read my post and felt comfortable - you're welcome. For everyone else, keep writing false trumped up reviews that make you sound like the greatest stud to ever walk the earth with details that can be not only misleading but dangerous for providers when expectations are set that aren't accurate.

Again, you talk about how you are trying to help the community with your posts and how they are accurate. Okay. But you don’t really say anything and I only see 2 ladies you have said is legit.

You make it sound like you have a long history of legitimacy, when in fact it is the opposite.

You don’t  want to do reviews…you’re not alone and no problem with that.

FYI, whenever anyone says a lady is legit, the members always say do a review.

Edited by ilovewomen

3 hours ago, ilovewomen said:

Again, you talk about how you are trying to help the community with your posts and how they are accurate. Okay. But you don’t really say anything and I only see 2 ladies you have said is legit.

You make it sound like you have a long history of legitimacy, when in fact it is the opposite.

You don’t  want to do reviews…you’re not alone and no problem with that.

FYI, whenever anyone says a lady is legit, the members always say do a review.

You’re right on all accounts - appreciate the thoughtful response - In the future if I ever decide to engage again I’ll just say “pm” me for details - that was extremely kind and helpful - appreciate you. But anyway yeah - pm me for details it’s not Lilly lol. 

On 4/29/2022 at 10:11 AM, itravelwell said:

20 hours ago, itravelwell said:

You’re right on all accounts - appreciate the thoughtful response - In the future if I ever decide to engage again I’ll just say “pm” me for details - that was extremely kind and helpful - appreciate you. But anyway yeah - pm me for details it’s not Lilly lol. 

You have made 7 posts, 3 of which are right here in this thread. This is not exactly a level of contribution to the TOB community worth bragging about

On 4/30/2022 at 0:32 PM, itravelwell said:

What is the difference in giving details in a PM vs writing a review?  As a provider, I would much rather know what details you're giving out to God knows who privately.  A lot of TOB members are really bad guys with multiple blacklists, but we can't call them out pubically where everyone can see who they are because of the rules.  Only you guys can do that.  Personally, I'd prefer it in a review, but that's just me.  Also everything g you said about a review that was negative, can be said about a PM.  I'm not knocking you for not doing reviews.  That's your choice.  Just giving my perspective on the PM thing because yall don't know each other.  

For me, if you’re going to say something about an encounter, say it in a review or else keep your trap shut because you don’t know who you are pm’ing with.

It's Lilly White, no question.  

Reviews for Lilly were ....not ok if you all can remember.