Savoir Faire

What have you done in 2022 that you/your family would be proud of you for doing?

33 posts in this topic

I myself have chose to give what I am able to the HOMELESS/TOB Community/Elderly. Just the other day, I ran into this Elder Lady who was at my grocery store. She was short so she was unable to reach the top shelf and she was pretty damned determined to get what she was trying to get. So I offered my help and she said no, mind your business LOL. I was like, did she just tell me to mind my business LOL? I laughed and went on about my business like she told me too and sure enough, I run into her a few isles down. She bumps into my buggy and keeps going. I look and say, jeesh why is this woman messing with me, seems like she has something against The Savior LOL. No big deal, I am use to it. So when we get to the check out, I was in line and the woman positions her buggy in front of mine LOL. Her being so short and obviously spoiled, I had no choice but to like her, even though she gave me a number of reasons not too. So when I got outside, I noticed she dropped a bag of groceries and I picked it up and took it to her. She grabbed the bag and she says, Dude I thought I told you to mind your own business LMAO. I said Maam, I have been minding my own business but for some reason, you keep meddling in mine. The difference is, I am not going to tell you to mind your own business because The Man upstairs may have placed you in my business for a reason and you should try to find out if its worth knowing versus just being a spoiled elderly brat. She then says, do you think I am a spoiled brat? I said you want the truth or you want what everybody else has allowed you to think? She said the truth please and I said you are a spoiled brat. The lady invited me over for dinner and was shocked I lived in the same neighborhood LMAO. She is now a much nicer person because she admitted, she PROFILED my character. She also scheduled me to fix a few things around the house as well. I am proud of myself because I LOVE to change negative perceptions/opinions that some people will develop without knowing a damn thing about you................

I photographed 100 needy highschool seniors (gratis) so that they could have Sr. pictures like the rest of their class mates.  ALSO arranged for a friend to produce and print their announcements and invitations.  He did that for actual cost, which I covered.

Edited by mustang

1 hour ago, mustang said:

I photographed 100 needy highschool seniors (gratis) so that they could have Sr. pictures like the rest of their class mates.  ALSO arranged for a friend to produce and print their announcements and invitations.  He did that for actual cost, which I covered.

Mr Mustang that was simply awesome because from my understanding, Senior pictures are very expensive these days and you provided 100 along with paying/covering what your friend charged. Happy 2022 to you and I thank you for what you did for those kids..............You rock 

2 hours ago, Savoir Faire said:

I myself have chose to give what I am able to the HOMELESS/TOB Community/Elderly. Just the other day, I ran into this Elder Lady who was at my grocery store. She was short so she was unable to reach the top shelf and she was pretty damned determined to get what she was trying to get. So I offered my help and she said no, mind your business LOL. I was like, did she just tell me to mind my business LOL? I laughed and went on about my business like she told me too and sure enough, I run into her a few isles down. She bumps into my buggy and keeps going. I look and say, jeesh why is this woman messing with me, seems like she has something against The Savior LOL. No big deal, I am use to it. So when we get to the check out, I was in line and the woman positions her buggy in front of mine LOL. Her being so short and obviously spoiled, I had no choice but to like her, even though she gave me a number of reasons not too. So when I got outside, I noticed she dropped a bag of groceries and I picked it up and took it to her. She grabbed the bag and she says, Dude I thought I told you to mind your own business LMAO. I said Maam, I have been minding my own business but for some reason, you keep meddling in mine. The difference is, I am not going to tell you to mind your own business because The Man upstairs may have placed you in my business for a reason and you should try to find out if its worth knowing versus just being a spoiled elderly brat. She then says, do you think I am a spoiled brat? I said you want the truth or you want what everybody else has allowed you to think? She said the truth please and I said you are a spoiled brat. The lady invited me over for dinner and was shocked I lived in the same neighborhood LMAO. She is now a much nicer person because she admitted, she PROFILED my character. She also scheduled me to fix a few things around the house as well. I am proud of myself because I LOVE to change negative perceptions/opinions that some people will develop without knowing a damn thing about you................

You should have written a review on her ass!!! :mad:You've written one on every ether damn woman it the state!!!-------:P

7 hours ago, tide32 said:

You should have written a review on her ass!!! :mad:You've written one on every ether damn woman it the state!!!-------:P

LOL, I like her on my UNSEEN LIST to be honest with you. Writing reviews on TOB is free promoting/marketing and it is so under appreciated. Tide the girl I saw tonight will not be reviewed. She will be a secret and I hope her Father never finds out ........we work together .......

5 hours ago, CallieVane said:

I’ve lost 60 pounds since June and am still losing. 

Ms Vane that is a remarkable accomplishment so far. What is your secret, if you don't mind me asking? Are you satisfied or you want to go further? You go girl........

6 hours ago, Savoir Faire said:

LOL, I like her on my UNSEEN LIST to be honest with you. Writing reviews on TOB is free promoting/marketing and it is so under appreciated. Tide the girl I saw tonight will not be reviewed. She will be a secret and I hope her Father never finds out ........we work together .......

That's scary. That could go in a lot of ways and none, in my opinion, go in your favor. 

12 hours ago, CallieVane said:

Good for you Callie. You sure have better self control than most of us. 

14 hours ago, tide32 said:

SF did write a review, but about himself :lol: I would like to send out a special "Thank You" to the people that volunteer, and help others selflessly. As it should be....

7 hours ago, Savoir Faire said:

Ms Vane that is a remarkable accomplishment so far. What is your secret, if you don't mind me asking? Are you satisfied or you want to go further? You go girl........

Thank you! My two main contributors to my weight loss has been keto and cardio. I eat 20 grams of carbs a day and do an hour of medium impact cardio five days a week! As for going further I have 48 more pounds to go before I’m back to my college weight, which is where I tend to be most comfortable. I’m super happy and I’ve gotten to the point where if I eat bad or miss a workout I feel it. I think it’s definitely a part of my lifestyle now! 

Edited by CallieVane

6 minutes ago, tide32 said:

Good for you Callie. You sure have better self control than most of us. 

Thank you! I find the self control really comes from seeing the number on the scale go down. That keeps me motivated and on track. I also allow myself two cheat days a month, where I can eat whatever I want. That helps too!

34 minutes ago, CallieVane said:

Thank you! I find the self control really comes from seeing the number on the scale go down. That keeps me motivated and on track. I also allow myself two cheat days a month, where I can eat whatever I want. That helps too!

Callie, you are an awesome lady, in so many ways.  Congrats on working toward your goal.  For the past few months, I have been working out at a rec center doing both stationary bike for cardio and dumbbells for resistance training.  It makes me feel better about myself, and I can notice a difference in my breathing.  Hope to do another fine workout tomorrow morning.

18 hours ago, Savoir Faire said:

Mr Mustang that was simply awesome because from my understanding, Senior pictures are very expensive these days and you provided 100 along with paying/covering what your friend charged. Happy 2022 to you and I thank you for what you did for those kids..............You rock 

It really was a lot of fun.  It gave me a chance to hone my skills with my studio lights, and got to have some very interesting conversations with the kids.  Kinda gave me a bit more positive outlook

16 hours ago, CallieVane said:

Iv'e lost 13 pounds in 4 months slow but study !!

22 minutes ago, lustybustygina said:

Yes!!!! Get it, beautiful queen! 

4 hours ago, tide32 said:

That's scary. That could go in a lot of ways and none, in my opinion, go in your favor. 

Tide trust me, I got a handle on it, no worries at all.....................

4 hours ago, CallieVane said:

Thank you! My two main contributors to my weight loss has been keto and cardio. I eat 20 grams of carbs a day and do an hour of medium impact cardio five days a week! As for going further I have 48 more pounds to go before I’m back to my college weight, which is where I tend to be most comfortable. I’m super happy and I’ve gotten to the point where if I eat bad or miss a workout I feel it. I think it’s definitely a part of my lifestyle now! 

I have no choice other than to present with The Savior Faire "Ms Callie Vane Self Achievement " Award for 2021. Keep up the good work, you can be my "Wing Gal" anytime..............................You are definitely dedicated to improving you. 

2 hours ago, mustang said:

It really was a lot of fun.  It gave me a chance to hone my skills with my studio lights, and got to have some very interesting conversations with the kids.  Kinda gave me a bit more positive outlook

Mr Mustang I love when the kids are respectful and interested in having conversations with us old guys LOL. I am also happy that you got a chance to play with those skills again, its a blessing when you still have it but haven't used those skills in a while. Thanks for sharing, it makes my heart smile when I see people doing good things for others. 

1 hour ago, lustybustygina said:

Congratulations on your accomplishment, I hope that this year you are able to obtain the goal that you are reaching for. Good luck.......

22 hours ago, Savoir Faire said:

I have no choice other than to present with The Savior Faire "Ms Callie Vane Self Achievement " Award for 2021. Keep up the good work, you can be my "Wing Gal" anytime..............................You are definitely dedicated to improving you. 

Thank you so much!!

On 1/15/2022 at 1:31 PM, CallieVane said:

Thank you so much!!

Looks @ Ms Callie Vane and says "you probably think this song is about you"........................... Well in all honesty, it is about you because of your outstanding achievement. Have a wonderful week my friend.........................

6 hours ago, Savoir Faire said:

Looks @ Ms Callie Vane and says "you probably think this song is about you"........................... Well in all honesty, it is about you because of your outstanding achievement. Have a wonderful week my friend.........................

You too!!!!!! 💜

On 1/13/2022 at 9:03 PM, CallieVane said:

Congratulations! Well done.

23 hours ago, Lund said:

Congratulations! Well done.

Thank you! 

There are a few days left in my marriage 2022. It is very lucky for me. I will not forget this year.:D

I accepted an amazing offer out-of-state upon the conclusion of my GME. I had also ended a tremulous/unhealthy/toxic relationship. Reminding myself that when conducting personal inventory every so often which is detrimental, for tangible growth. Working utilization and comprehension is key. When an individual evaluates themselves, with integrity they will subsequently take accountability/responsibility for their role, actively participating within any situation or circumstance. Growth is then achieved and appreciated. 

On 1/14/2022 at 0:44 PM, lustybustygina said:

now 20 pounds ,, But my boobs have not lost a oz. lol 

1 hour ago, lustybustygina said:

now 20 pounds ,, But my boobs have not lost a oz. lol 

Good job Gina! You're sexy regardless but keep it up. 🥰

Our household adopted another rescue dog.  We got him on Thursday and he is a joy.  An 11 month old and I still can't figure out his main breed. They told us Cattle Dog, but I just smiled.  Cattle Dogs only get to about 35 pounds or so and at 11 months he already weighs 60 pounds.  Also the tail, head shape and fur are wrong for a Cattle Dog.  So far, he is settling in quite well and usually wants to be either with me or one of my apartment-mates.  He's done great at the dog park, but still has a bit of a startle response which makes sense because he is in a new place with new people and adjusting to our existing pooch.  I think he is a great addition to our family.