Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
climbingtoad

What music do you listen to?

25 posts in this topic

I keep 103.5 The Fox on my radio at work.

850 KOA in the afternoon drive home.

a little Zito 

You might check next thread down :)

I'm an old guy and like a variety of music.  For radio I bounce between KBCO, the FOX, the Mountain, CoolFM and 95.3.

This morning  : Cactus "Tightrope " Sue Foley  Pinkys Blues" and Peter Asher & Jeremy Clyde  "In Concert "

I listing the Billie Eilish: lovely song. Billie Eilish is my favorite singer :wub:

Blues and Jazz mostly. I stream KUVO Denver from up here in Laramie most of the time. My last concert was March of 2020 and was the awesome ZZ Ward :-) 

For those who enjoy listening to 50's and 60's music, I discovered KLVZ 93.5 FM and 810 AM. 

At 6 and 12.......AM and PM, they play the Pledge of Allegiance and The Star Spangled Banner, America the Beautiful or another patriotic/soul touching  type song.

Now?  As always, a variety

Lana

Keb'

And of course Larkin Poe, and oh hell 2 for 1 a little Eric

Hope others like some or all

On 2/12/2022 at 2:26 PM, ilovewomen said:

For those who enjoy listening to 50's and 60's music, I discovered KLVZ 93.5 FM and 810 AM. 

At 6 and 12.......AM and PM, they play the Pledge of Allegiance and The Star Spangled Banner, America the Beautiful or another patriotic/soul touching  type song.

My apologies, the FM station is 95.3 FM

I like rap and hip hop the most. I also like some kpop, pop, country, rock but mainly if they have a little bit of rap infused into it with a beat. Its one of the youngest genres and it progressed beautifully. I hate it when people say the 90s era was better than this era. Im like every era had good and bad songs and people move on so not everything will stay the same

I'm loving me so MC so much I just did a photo shoot in this outfit / well close to copying it lol

Pink

Lady G 

Rock & roll will be my true love .. 

83ed0169b5a845c4be8447e6c3799463.jpg

On 2/15/2022 at 11:34 AM, lustybustygina said:

I'm loving me so MC so much I just did a photo shoot in this outfit / well close to copying it lol

Pink

Lady G 

Rock & roll will be my true love .. 

83ed0169b5a845c4be8447e6c3799463.jpg

I always enjoy seeing what Miley is wearing...or not wearing.

On 09/02/2022 at 2:51 PM, Alixa-William said:

I listing the Billie Eilish: lovely song. Billie Eilish is my favorite singer :wub:

same I also :wub:

She's about to blow up and I'm here for it! I cannot get enough of her voice. 😍

Edited by Leigh5280

I will listen to anything, I am a Gen X’er that is very much in love with Baby Boomer classic Rock. I also listen to the healing sounds of wooden flutes, drumming, didgeridoos, and nature sounds. In my mind, there is no such thing as bad music. Like I said I will listen to anything 🎶 Whatever someone is listening to or playing an instrument I feel as though I am getting a glimpse of what is in their soul AND I feel privileged to share a part of their world. 

I probably sound corny. You know what? I could care less what others think about me. Not that I have it all figured out. 😂

Edited by Kali Sensual Reiki