Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Maclovin2

Accuracy of reviews

19 posts in this topic

From everyone's personal experience, how accurate are the reviews that hobbyists post? I've found most providers to be just as expected by their reviews but has everyone had the same experience or do the reviews sometimes hype up the experience and set it up for disappointment? 

Welcome aboard, Maclovin2. The hobby is very subjective.  A provider can be the same way with two different clients and get two different reviews. While my circle of providers is small and limited to those who are well-reviewed, I would say that my expectations were met, with one exception. Those are odds I can live with.  

Welcome, with some providers you connect and have a wonderful time and she gets a tasteful glowing review. With others there is no connection or she is having a bad day and she gets a not so great review. You will become familiar with the YMMV.

Learn to read the bad even from the good reviews. Almost every review is positive around here. Sending DM to the most recent reviewers may be an option.

As mentioned before YMMV

If I’ve had a bad experience, I don’t leave a review. It’s like the real world in a way. If you’re crazy about a girl you’ve dated, you want to tell everyone who’ll listen. Those who have disappointed you are those you tend to keep to yourself. I enjoy reading the reviews because it’s almost always a success story. I believe the guy had a terrific time with her! There are no guarantees and yes, as above YMMV, but a lady with hundreds of steaming hot reviews is not likely to let you down unless, of course, you’re a mess. Make an appointment and show up!

I think for the most part, the reviews are accurate.  Some guys may enhance the story to make it look like they are  gods in between the sheets. But most are accurate.

Of course, what one guy may feel or experience may be completely different with you.

A lot depends on if you two click once you meet.

On 10/21/2021 at 9:31 AM, ilovewomen said:

I think for the most part, the reviews are accurate.  Some guys may enhance the story to make it look like they are  gods in between the sheets. But most are accurate.

Of course, what one guy may feel or experience may be completely different with you.

A lot depends on if you two click once you meet.

Yeah, i always chuckle at the 'she was able to take all 9" of my manhood'.  Sure, there are dudes out there like that, but reading reviews, the bell curve reads like a hockey puck. :)

On 10/23/2021 at 10:28 AM, Phil-anderer said:

Yeah, i always chuckle at the 'she was able to take all 9" of my manhood'.  Sure, there are dudes out there like that, but reading reviews, the bell curve reads like a hockey puck. :)

I can’t remember the last time (if ever) I read “she was able to take all 9” of my manhood”.

In the past, there were a lot more bad reviews then there is today.

1 hour ago, ilovewomen said:

I can’t remember the last time (if ever) I read “she was able to take all 9” of my manhood”.

In the past, there were a lot more bad reviews then there is today.

This is where it would be hysterical if we could reply to the reviewer.  Tons of men tell me, that I will need to bring the golds. Never fails they fit the normal size. In my experience, the men actually packing heat are quiet. Then boom out comes the anaconda. I have seriously on occasion looked at a man,  and said "Where do you expect me to put that?" 

Here is one for you:

https://theotherboard.com/users/136140

Many people will not leave a negative review, so there is probably some grade inflation. I have never left a negative or neutral review.  I have no plans to leave a negative or neutral review in the future.  

When seeing a new provider, I tend to like many reviews plus a lot of candid unblurred pictures. Even in cases where the reviews were all great  and all reviews seemed to confirm the accuracy of the pics, in some of those cases, it seemed to me that either the pics were very old, heavily photoshopped, or of another person.  

4 hours ago, Caressa Duval said:

This is where it would be hysterical if we could reply to the reviewer.  Tons of men tell me, that I will need to bring the golds. Never fails they fit the normal size. In my experience, the men actually packing heat are quiet. Then boom out comes the anaconda. I have seriously on occasion looked at a man,  and said "Where do you expect me to put that?" 

Here is one for you:

https://theotherboard.com/users/136140

I thought you could submit rebuttals? I can see it now ..."He only had 9 inches if you count two 3" fingers..." 

A lady can submit a rebuttal to a negative review is she so chooses.

If a review is positive, I don’t believe a lady has an option to rebut or add to it.

1 hour ago, ilovewomen said:

A lady can submit a rebuttal to a negative review is she so chooses.

If a review is positive, I don’t believe a lady has an option to rebut or add to it.

I've always wondered about this.  I've seen YES reviews and then the comments are negative.  I've always wondered if that's the work around, where it appears the client doesn't leave bad reviews.  I didn't know if a lady could rebut in this circumstance. 

On 10/21/2021 at 9:31 AM, ilovewomen said:

A lot depends on if you two click once you 

You gotta be completely outside of the hobby if you think those reviews are accurate. Most active hobbyists will not submit a negative review.

7 hours ago, Todoesprivado said:

…. Most active hobbyists will not submit a negative review.

Otherwise, they become inactive an hobbyist.🥴

9 hours ago, Todoesprivado said:

You gotta be completely outside of the hobby if you think those reviews are accurate. Most active hobbyists will not submit a negative review.

I'm definitely not outside of the hobby.  I've been in the hobby 30 years or so.

I know of some hobbyists that won't submit negative reviews and there are some that won't submit positive or negative reviews.

I've written negative reviews in the years past under a different handle before things were combined on TOB and on TER.  I've also written positive reviews.

I just don't write reviews anymore as I keep my circle of friends very small.

On 10/23/2021 at 10:28 AM, Phil-anderer said:

LOL  "she begged me yo give her 12" and hurt her ....... so I gave it to :)3 times and punched her in the mouth, 

If a playmate asks me to write a review, of course, I will do so. But even back in the day, when I was fairly active as a hobbyist, I was reticent to post reviews. I always felt that my time with a playmate was private and meant for just the two of us. I never liked detailing specific activities. Always struck me a tawdry. To be honest I had several reviews returned to me with a message to be more, 'informative" in order to be posted. If the young lady was truthful, on time , did her best to  meet my expectations and I had "fun", if she had "fun" stress FUN, I honestly felt that is what was the most pertinent info.  Today, my circle of playmates is also very small and they insist on absolute discretion. To post a review of our playtime without a specific request to do so, would  be very disrespectful and a huge breach of trust on my part. 

2 hours ago, ilovewomen said:

I just don't write reviews anymore as I keep my circle of friends very small.

With all of this being said, I do get that a provider may get a warning for self reviewing but is it possible for a hobbyists to submit a positive review for a date that never happened? With all of this being said, what provider would argue a positive review that brings them more traffic(attention)?

Edited by Maclovin2