LLC LadyLoverC

Touring Providers

17 posts in this topic

I have a question for providers about touring.  I am wondering what it is like from your perspective.  I see on Twitter many providers raving about their tours, thanking the city, sharing pics of 5 star dining.  Are there any stories you can share.

For example, when you go on tour to another city, do you find that your volume of appointments per day goes up?  Will you see multiple clients in one day?  If so and if I can respectfully ask (and hopefully not to be too obtuse about it), how do you avoid becoming sore?  If you have a longer evening date, will you forego squeezing in a daytime date?  Do you feel more pressure to see as many clients as you can before you leave verses how many you will see at your home base?

Thanks so much for reading.  Looking forward to hearing your thoughts:)

As a provider who tours.... why is any of that your business? And why do you care? How a provider handles all aspects of HER/HIS business isn't really any clients concern. 

On 9/26/2021 at 9:17 PM, LLC LadyLoverC said:

I have a question for providers about touring.  I am wondering what it is like from your perspective.  I see on Twitter many providers raving about their tours, thanking the city, sharing pics of 5 star dining.  Are there any stories you can share.

For example, when you go on tour to another city, do you find that your volume of appointments per day goes up?  Will you see multiple clients in one day?  If so and if I can respectfully ask (and hopefully not to be too obtuse about it), how do you avoid becoming sore?  If you have a longer evening date, will you forego squeezing in a daytime date?  Do you feel more pressure to see as many clients as you can before you leave verses how many you will see at your home base?

Thanks so much for reading.  Looking forward to hearing your thoughts:)

Trying reading your post out loud and see how it sounds!

It seems, OP,  that your curiosity has overwhelmed your sense of common courtesy and respect. Even though this is an intimate hobby, that doesn't mean the lovely ladies need/want to have us poke and prod in an insensitive manner.....

Well, my contribution….is to expect to only be able to book via advance booking, and expect to pay a deposit. As someone mentioned earlier I’m not really sure why you care that’s somewhat odd.

On 9/26/2021 at 9:17 PM, LLC LadyLoverC said:

how do you avoid becoming sore?

From what I hear, after the 30-35th client for the day you can inject  lidocaine in your hoo-ha and numb it. Much like when you go to the dentist, and they drill your tooth. For the remainder 30 to 40 clients left in the day, ladies go sit on a block of ice in the bath tub in between clients. For sure save the well hung men for the end of the day. Let's not forget about the ancient Japanese concubine techniques handed down for hundreds of years.  And then there is this :

Balls.jpg

5 minutes ago, Caressa Duval said:

From what I hear, after the 30-35th client for the day you can inject  lidocaine in your hoo-ha and numb it. Much like when you go to the dentist, and they drill your tooth. For the remainder 30 to 40 clients left in the day, ladies go sit on a block of ice in the bath tub in between clients. For sure save the well hung men for the end of the day. Let's not forget about the ancient Japanese concubine techniques handed down for hundreds of years.  And then there is this :

Balls.jpg

LMAO ....... It is my humble opinion that the clients in a given area should consider what they have to gain or lose by visiting a touring lady.  IF the local ladies cannot make their "ends meet" they will either go elsewhere OR work to gain a real world job that will support them and their families, leaving the area with one less provider.  IF that happens enough times soon you will be in a "provider drought" in which touring ladies will also become scarce.  "buy local" is very good advice, especially with the quality and quantity of the lasses in the Denver/frontrange area.  

My experiance with touring ladies has been about 50/50 for "knocking it outta the park" to getting knocked in the dirt".  I have much better succes with locals when I visit drought resisgtant area.  JMO

54 minutes ago, Todoesprivado said:

OP, please do not add anything else to this post

That may also apply to the rest of you good citizens that apparently want to keep piling on the guy, even after he apologized and retracted…

Edited by MrReindeer-9515
Science!

32 minutes ago, MrReindeer-9515 said:

That may also apply to the rest of you good citizens that apparently want to keep piling on the guy, even after he apologized and retracted…

I’m genuinely trying to protect him, hence my post. It’s very easy to get burned on these forums 

20 minutes ago, Todoesprivado said:

I’m genuinely trying to protect him, hence my post. It’s very easy to get burned on these forums 

The women on this forum especially get burned. Why so many of the former great female posters have left. Some of the stuff said on this forum, keeps women from wanting to ever post and scare them off. This is primarily a male forum, and I would think everyone would want more balance.

Edited by Caressa Duval

18 minutes ago, Todoesprivado said:

This is how you learn to interact with this community on the forums.  I can't tell you how many times I put my foot in my big mouth in the beginning.  🤣🤣🤣

Most ppl have short term memories anyway. Lol

6 minutes ago, Caressa Duval said:

The women on this forum especially get burned. Why so many of the former great female posters have left. Some of the stuff said on this forum, keeps women from wanting to ever post and scare them off. This is primarily a male forum, and I would think everyone would want more balance.

I'm just glad they keep it coed so any female who wants to post can.  It's not for the faint of heart or for people who get easily offended that's for sure!

I wanted to put my foot in my mouth yesterday , But Someone smart remind me not to !!  She is smart :)