sparkey600

Happy FRIDAY!

18 posts in this topic

I don't know about the rest of you, but these past three weeks have been HARD on me. It seems like everything has gone "Amazon" "can you do it in the next day?" Answer "No" I can't get material or manpower on a one day notice..."Go Fish!"  Pisses me off to no end.

Anyway, wishing all my friends here a very well deserved and thankful "Happy Friday" time to chill, do some things around the house, maybe get together with some friends or neighbors or family and relax a little while. Hoping you all have a great weekend!  Hoping all of you have a chance to RELAX and ENJOY all you love.

Thanks for the pleasant wishes! I hope you can relax and enjoy the weekend as well! 

8 hours ago, sparkey600 said:

I don't know about the rest of you, but these past three weeks have been HARD on me. It seems like everything has gone "Amazon" "can you do it in the next day?" Answer "No" I can't get material or manpower on a one day notice..."Go Fish!"  Pisses me off to no end.

Anyway, wishing all my friends here a very well deserved and thankful "Happy Friday" time to chill, do some things around the house, maybe get together with some friends or neighbors or family and relax a little while. Hoping you all have a great weekend!  Hoping all of you have a chance to RELAX and ENJOY all you love.

Sorry for responding on Saturday morning LOL but I am just now getting home. Thanks for the Happy Friday wish, I appreciate The Love. I am going to in turn wish you a Happy Sat/Sun weekend because you clearly deserve it ......................................

10 hours ago, sparkey600 said:

I know I am an old guy, but today's world seems to be more about instant gratification than in the past.  Everything has to happen NOW !!  For me, for the most part, I will stick with patience and being able to plan and anticipate.  I want to remember that not everything is an emergency, even when I think it is.  Wishing you a fantastic weekend that includes some fun stuff, some relaxation and some genuine contentment.

On 7/24/2021 at 9:24 AM, average1 said:

I know I am an old guy, but today's world seems to be more about instant gratification than in the past.  Everything has to happen NOW !!  For me, for the most part, I will stick with patience and being able to plan and anticipate.  I want to remember that not everything is an emergency, even when I think it is.  Wishing you a fantastic weekend that includes some fun stuff, some relaxation and some genuine contentment.

I love the way you think my friend!

Plan and anticipate...I wish more people had your thought process! It'd make my life much easier!

Hoping you have a good week!

On 7/24/2021 at 7:42 AM, Savoir Faire said:

Sorry for responding on Saturday morning LOL but I am just now getting home. Thanks for the Happy Friday wish, I appreciate The Love. I am going to in turn wish you a Happy Sat/Sun weekend because you clearly deserve it ......................................

Thanks bud, hoping you have a great week! Ahem...after the weekend, you might need a good week! HAHAHAHA Kidding of course!

Take care! BTW, I had a very good Sat, Sun, working in the yard on plants and such. One of my relaxing chores for sure. 

On 7/24/2021 at 6:38 AM, pfunk said:

Thanks for the pleasant wishes! I hope you can relax and enjoy the weekend as well! 

I had a nice weekend, messing around in the yard mostly, planting some things, working on the drip system. It was a relaxing break from the daily grind.

Hoping you had a nice weekend also! Doing the things you like to do.

39 minutes ago, sparkey600 said:

Thanks bud, hoping you have a great week! Ahem...after the weekend, you might need a good week! HAHAHAHA Kidding of course!

Take care! BTW, I had a very good Sat, Sun, working in the yard on plants and such. One of my relaxing chores for sure. 

600 my weekend was actually pretty good, hence my 730 am Sunday morning/1130 am Monday morning arrival times.............Don't you just love a nice yard? I am glad you enjoyed your time outdoors, its always a plus when you get to do something that relaxes you...........

On 7/23/2021 at 10:52 PM, sparkey600 said:

Again, late to the conversation..... thank you for your wishes to the members here. I myself was able to "slow" down and be with family from out of town. Conversation and food(drinks too!) are how I can slow the pace of "now" and be in the moment with people who I cherish and love. 

I'm glad you got a chance to work on your yard and sprinkler/drip system. 

17 hours ago, sparkey600 said:

I had a nice weekend, messing around in the yard mostly, planting some things, working on the drip system. 

My idea of hell. I hate yard work.

17 hours ago, Steve Rogers said:

Again, late to the conversation..... thank you for your wishes to the members here. I myself was able to "slow" down and be with family from out of town. Conversation and food(drinks too!) are how I can slow the pace of "now" and be in the moment with people who I cherish and love. 

I'm glad you got a chance to work on your yard and sprinkler/drip system. 

Family time is always a GREAT time, thanks so much for sharing!

6 hours ago, BadBoy said:

My idea of hell. I hate yard work.

That's because you live in the "no yard area" HAHA

I admit it, general yard work kinda sucks, mowing, weeding etc... but I like the results so on and on I go.......

Planting new plants is kind of fun tho! I have some new rose bushes that are thriving! Sometimes simple things are great things. Just saying....

19 hours ago, sparkey600 said:

That's because you live in the "no yard area" HAHA

I admit it, general yard work kinda sucks, mowing, weeding etc... but I like the results so on and on I go.......

Planting new plants is kind of fun tho! I have some new rose bushes that are thriving! Sometimes simple things are great things. Just saying....

Making soil and growing things is bliss. Connection with the earth is a recipe for sanity. Perhaps that's one big reason why our world is insane.

3 hours ago, oldguy47 said:

Making soil and growing things is bliss. Connection with the earth is a recipe for sanity. Perhaps that's one big reason why our world is insane.

Loved your "Connecting with the Earth is a recipe for sanity" Such good advice. Hoping others realize it as much as I do. Thanks for your reply!

On 7/28/2021 at 6:28 PM, oldguy47 said:

Agreed.

On 7/28/2021 at 6:28 PM, oldguy47 said:

+1000

Summer almost to the end.... hope you are all enjoying as much as possible what we have left. 

Hugs

Veronica Turbay, 

Summer goes far too fast. I noticed it is already getting dark earlier.
Happy Friday @sparkey600! 😘😘

Edited by Kali Sensual Reiki