Rob4132

Potential provider requires a face pic... how legit is that?

11 posts in this topic

I sent a cropped torso pic so she has some idea of my body type, but she said that's not good enough. I've never had a provider require a face pic before (and she doesn't require references or any other screening). There were a couple other red flags; I asked a basic question in the opening message that was ignored twice before she answered it, which often means a bot was auto-replying but could also mean she just got used to copy/pasting an initial reply.

How common is it for providers to require a face pic? She's on Tryst and has a couple of reviews on TER, and a local area code, which usually means she's legit but I'm still hesitant to send my face to her. 

Whether it is common or not is secondary. If you are uncomfortable with the request, move on.  I would personally never send a pic. The fact that she does no screening (red flag) and does not want references (red flag) makes me wonder why she wants a pic.  Lots of safer choices here at the TOB Superstore.....

Everyone has their own level of comfort with regard to screening.  I am pretty open about most things, but would not send a face pic if asked.  In my time hobbying, I have never been asked for a face pic.  Both sides of the equation should be able to make choices, and I respect that.

The No Screening would make me run .. But that's me .. Send  a chest pic  not respond back:o

everyone needs to do what they need to do to make sure they are going on safe dates...period...

if you like and approve of the process to see someone - then see them...

if your spidey senses are causing concern - give it a miss and move on - you will no doubt come across someone here that you will feel comfortable seeing...

and (imo)  a safe and comfortable date is always a better date...

In my experience, the lady asking for a face pic is unusual, though not unheard of legitimacy-wise. It's only come up once for me, and she was totally legit. But I made sure everything else looked good first--established TOB (or whichever legit site) profile/reviews, googled phone number confirmed what I was seeing on TOB, and passed the intuition/gut-check test. Since it's theoretically possible for one person to pass screening, and another person to show up at the lady's front door, I can see why some ladies would want that extra verification.

I need to ask the question.... and I am interested in hearing from ladies and clients. What is the harm in sending a pic to an established provider? Given that providers provide images of themselves, it seem equitable. I wouldn't do it with an unknown, but I would with someone who has been around for a while and has stellar reviews

For the ladies: Do you appreciate knowing what a client looks like?  Is it a factor in how motivated that you are to meet them? Or is it a bit more suspenseful and interesting to not know?

Have a safe weekend.

2 hours ago, Maclovin said:

I need to ask the question.... and I am interested in hearing from ladies and clients. What is the harm in sending a pic to an established provider? Given that providers provide images of themselves, it seem equitable. I wouldn't do it with an unknown, but I would with someone who has been around for a while and has stellar reviews

For the ladies: Do you appreciate knowing what a client looks like?  Is it a factor in how motivated that you are to meet them? Or is it a bit more suspenseful and interesting to not know?

Have a safe weekend.

Requiring photo identification for screening purposes is different than knowing what a client looks like. A clients physical appearance is absolutely no indication that, I will have an enjoyable time. It is truly "what's on the inside that counts."  Kindness is sexy! And good hygiene is friggin hot!

I have had clients send me face pictures without me  asking for one. I thank them. Also I have sent pictures of myself that I already have posted on here and other place. Giving recognition that they’re talking to  this “Kali” It is not part of my screening but it is Nice to see a friendly face. Even if it doesn’t  quite match up with the guy who walks through the door. We all do our own screening and I don’t see any real reason to be alarmed by the request? Move onto the next lady if you are bothered. 

1 hour ago, Kali Sensual Reiki said:

I have had clients send me face pictures without me  asking for one. I thank them. Also I have sent pictures of myself that I already have posted on here and other place. Giving recognition that they’re talking to  this “Kali” It is not part of my screening but it is Nice to see a friendly face. Even if it doesn’t  quite match up with the guy who walks through the door. We all do our own screening and I don’t see any real reason to be alarmed by the request? Move onto the next lady if you are bothered. 

A lot of men want to maintain "plausible deniability" In case their SO is snooping or whatever, a thousand reasons herein.

As I do recognize providers trying to maintain their safety, I will say this....Get to know the  person you are meeting via text or on here. Get to know the person that they are. Most men are good men, they are looking for something that they are missing in their lives. They want to be loved.. they, want to be appreciated. They want to be  like they were when they were a little bit younger........

17 hours ago, Caressa Duval said:

Requiring photo identification for screening purposes is different than knowing what a client looks like. A clients physical appearance is absolutely no indication that, I will have an enjoyable time. It is truly "what's on the inside that counts."  Kindness is sexy! And good hygiene is friggin hot!

Great feedback. Thanks. Next question: how about if the client is posing with a puppy!  😀