Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Leyla Scott

Happy Saturday's !

12 posts in this topic

Oh the warm weather, flowers blooming, naughtiness is in the air more than ever! I live for warm weather and worship the sun ☀️ 

Thankfully here in CO life seems to be returning to normal. Well, normal as can be. I’ll take it!!!   C19 will never completely go away and we may be a masked world for some time to come; but hey, concerts and public gatherings are coming back. 🙏🏼

So excited to get to see Green Day in August. I hear Guns & Roses is also coming to town 😍  planning a vacation to California to visit some family and then the Yucatán Peninsula for June! I absolutely can not wait!!!

What are you beautiful people up to? What are your summer plans? Please share. We all need some excitement and positivity 🥰

Leyla, it is beautiful out again this morning.  Ran around all day yesterday on 4 hours sleep, but it felt so good.  But I sure crashed hard last night.  No great plans for the summer, but hope to get out and about more.  Many of my friends are fully vaccinated, so we plan on getting together in small groups, visiting, going out for dinner and generally enjoying each others' company again...in person !!  :)

That sounds so good! I think everyone is going to appreciate the small things in life so much more!  💕

Jump out of airplanes and off of cliffs. Missed out on an entire year, gotta make up for lost time.

Rescuing more dogs and back country flying/airplane camping in the Pacific Northwest. 

Edited by contrails

Royal Gorge railway in a few weeks, Houston for a wedding next month, back East in July for a few days and Hawaii or Mexico in September.   Time to make up for what I/we couldn't do in 2020.

NYC... without the opera, ballet, broadway or you....

I have been spending lots of time on my bee and hummingbird garden. Hopefully, they will come soon.

Might try the Cog Railway later this year, haven't been to the top of Pikes Peak since the late 60's. Yes, I know that reveals me as a dinosaur. :unsure:

9 hours ago, amcbl1 said:

Might try the Cog Railway later this year, haven't been to the top of Pikes Peak since the late 60's. Yes, I know that reveals me as a dinosaur. :unsure:

I honestly didn’t think you were that old.

On 5/4/2021 at 6:53 AM, BigBaldBlk said:

Royal Gorge railway in a few weeks, Houston for a wedding next month, back East in July for a few days and Hawaii or Mexico in September.   Time to make up for what I/we couldn't do in 2020.

Amen to that handsome! 💕

This isn't about my Sat, but I'm planning new adventures. I'm going to be in Cartagena Columbia in November. Then me and a couple of friends will be in Medellin in February. It just sucks waiting in the meantime! 

I had got Covid last year, and got my shot 2 weeks ago. Guess it's about time to get out and discover the world again!