Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
cdakin

Ayana contact information

17 posts in this topic

Ayana4fun
Colorado Companion

https://theotherboard.com/users/113825

Does anyone know how to contact this provider? She hasn't posted a phone number or email address either on TOB or here personal web site? Maybe it's on P411,  which I don't belong to. 

Thank you

4 hours ago, cdakin said:

Ayana4fun
Colorado Companion

Does anyone know how to contact this provider? She hasn't posted a phone number or email address either on TOB or here personal web site? Maybe it's on P411,  which I don't belong to. 

Thank you

I had communicated with her through DMs on this site.  She is pretty responsive.

17 minutes ago, Mustang87 said:

I had communicated with her through DMs on this site.  She is pretty responsive.

I did this too, and after some back-and-forth she provided her phone number for texting.

10 hours ago, steaminsteve said:

It appears that the only place she divulges her email address is on p411.  If so, it is in extremely bad taste and not at all cool to list her information publicly.  When a lady limits listing her contact info to only a membership site, she has good reason for doing so.  Just sayin'.

Edited by Kaduk
removed contact info as traced only from P411

8 hours ago, cdakin said:

Ayana4fun
Colorado Companion

Thank you

So if you look at her profile, there is a button where you can send her a message.

47 minutes ago, gr8owl said:

It appears that the only place she divulges her email address is on p411.  If so, it is in extremely bad taste and not at all cool to list her information publicly.  When a lady limits listing her contact info to only a membership site, she has good reason for doing so.  Just sayin'.

I wouldn’t necessarily say bad taste, I would definitely say it is bad marketing/business.

I agree that it does seem strange that she limits her contact info to a pay site.

56 minutes ago, ilovewomen said:

I wouldn’t necessarily say bad taste, I would definitely say it is bad marketing/business.

I agree that it does seem strange that she limits her contact info to a pay site.

You say you agree, but you are stating the exact opposite of what my point was.  There are many reason a lady may choose to keep her phone number and/or email private - available only to those that are members of a verification site (such as p411) and NOT be available to literally anyone with an internet connection.  It is not, IMHO, bad business.  To the contrary, it is very smart business and helps to limit kooks, time wasters, pic collectors, etc.  The rest of the point was that it is not at all cool to circumvent a lady's desires in this area by posting her contact info publicly when she does not.  

6 hours ago, gr8owl said:

The point was that it is not at all cool to circumvent a lady's desires in this area by posting her contact info publicly when she does not.  

In Part Reads::
When Posting in the "TOB 411" Forum please include the Provider info in the following fields; 
  • Companion Name,
  • Companion Phone,
  • A drop down list for State,
  • Enter Type,
  • In the Text Editor please place the URL of the Ad hopefully the cached version.
  • P411 exception:: do not include phone # and/or other contact information that is only found on a P411 Profile as that is a closed site.

15 hours ago, gr8owl said:The rest of the point was that it is not at all cool to circumvent a lady's desires in this area by posting her contact info publicly when she does not.  

I agree 100% with you on this.

I'm sorry about the confusion. Her email is listed publicly on TER and ECCIE.

On 4/30/2021 at 0:01 PM, Mustang87 said:

On 4/30/2021 at 0:01 PM, Mustang87 said:
11 hours ago, ynglifter69 said:

I thought I was the only one. She never responded to me.

I saw she was posting her visit and messaged through DM, I only heard back after she arrived that she was booked :-(

On 5/1/2021 at 9:15 AM, steaminsteve said:

I'm sorry about the confusion. Her email is listed publicly on TER and ECCIE.

Judgement call on this one; based on an active profile, personal site, P411 that indicates DM as preferred contact. Lets go with that....

A couple if dms then I got her number and text messages from there is how it worked for me.

She won’t be back to Colorado until July.

That is what she posted today in listings.

She's got a script or something.... posts that July message at 9AM every day.