Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Alex Majors

Twitter

14 posts in this topic

I have never met any of the providers who use twitter to advertise themselves.  Have any of you guys found a girl on there  and have any of you ladies used it to get clients?

There are quite a few ladies on the board that have a twitter account. 

It has become my second major venue for getting clients. I can write what I want on there, and keep it current much easier than adult sites. Clients love that they can peruse and see who is connecting with who...it can give you good insight into a prospective provider. 

I tell clients to make one that isn't connected to anything personal to use by proxy or going "incognito" so there is no history. If you aren't comfortable with that...a lot of us have our accounts public so you can still look.

Xoxo,

Samantha Sheppard

On 11/19/2020 at 6:43 PM, Alex Majors said:

I have never met any of the providers who use twitter to advertise themselves.  Have any of you guys found a girl on there ...

YES

I love Twitter and meet many gentlemen from there and the connection is more genuine.❤️

I have never met any of the providers who use twitter to advertise themselves.  Have any of you guys found a girl on there  and have any of you ladies used it to get clients?

Many of us use Twitter for advertising.  We also support other ladies and other variety of additional businesses. You name it! I love reading all the creative threads on Twitter.

I often am laughing at Laci’s comments on Twitter too along with quite a few other clients ands companions. 
@AlexMajors look us up! 🎉

Edited by Kali Sensual Reiki

I use twitter for secondary research, after tob and ter.  Gives me a sense of their personality.   

I love my twitter, however I don’t really use it to advertise. It’s more of a dump for the naughty thoughts I need to get out of my head. I’ve met quite a few amazing clients from it but I never used it as a way of advertising. 

Have any of you guys found a girl on there?

Special-shot-of-a-woman-who-was-worked-o

She was a catch.

Fantastic blowjob, too, if you can ignore the spraying diarrhea. 

2 hours ago, Vassago said:

Special-shot-of-a-woman-who-was-worked-o

She was a catch.

Really,  what pound  test line did you use?  From that photo, looks like you were fishing from the dock.

14 hours ago, Alex Majors said:

Really,  what pound  test line did you use?  From that photo, looks like you were fishing from the dock.

I prefer light tackle. Spinner bait, from the dock. Man, she was a fighter.