First Impressions

46 posts in this topic

13 minutes ago, lustybustygina said:

First Impressions  go both way's boy's !

Of course they do!  
But for the last decade or so it’s been beaten into us males that females have to make the first move.  Otherwise we’ll have new bracelets and an orange fashion statement. 😱

6 minutes ago, Bit Banger said:

Of course they do!  
But for the last decade or so it’s been beaten into us males that females have to make the first move.  Otherwise we’ll have new bracelets and an orange fashion statement. 😱

more about how  you Present Yourself when you come  to visit .. 

On 6/27/2020 at 6:18 PM, fork said:

A hug and/or kiss.

I'm still surprised that only one provider in all my years adopted this approach: Upon closing the door she stopped me from talking, dropped to her knees, unzipped my pants, and started sucking. This happened before any pleasantries or money were exchanged. She paused a few minutes later just to say "you can come as many times as you want during our time, it's OK".

I'm still trying to meet this lady...😁

Meet and greet with a hug and a kiss and maybe just maybe a package check in the pants as well:P

On 6/30/2020 at 0:55 PM, Bit Banger said:

Christ, isn't this the truth. I remember the good old days when some mild back and forth flirting was considered fun, and not sexual harassment. I have college aged male friends that are legitimately afraid to approach women because of the current dating climate, and college aged female friends who are very frustrated with guys their age because they're the ones who always have to initiate. 

On 7/3/2020 at 2:00 AM, johnnybgood said:

I'm still trying to meet this lady...😁

She retired.

I saw a girl on one hot Texas afternoon that answered the door wearing nothing but a tee shirt that said I fuck on the first date. She immediately offered a cold beer. Gotta love her attitude.

34 minutes ago, Bigguy said:

I saw a girl on one hot Texas afternoon that answered the door wearing nothing but a tee shirt that said I fuck on the first date. She immediately offered a cold beer. Gotta love her attitude.

Was the cold beer a LaBatts...?

CcKqk_FUkAEVHS6.jpg

On 7/21/2020 at 9:29 PM, Kaduk said:

Was the cold beer a LaBatts...?

CcKqk_FUkAEVHS6.jpg

Nope, this lady is obviously Canadian, Texas lady would have a Shiner Bock!

I usually walk into the hotel room with my dong hanging through the zipper of my pants. It's a great first impression. 

On 6/29/2020 at 8:19 AM, Bit Banger said:

Do ladies like unwrapping their presents as much as men do?

What’s under the kilt? 😁

Well, we damn well hope he has a blue ribbon.

Nothing sexier then a freshly showered babe In a towel..   female or male!!!!

On 9/29/2020 at 1:05 AM, Jez UaBriain said:

Well, we damn well hope he has a blue ribbon.

How about bells?

Always dressed in something sexy and revealing after all who’s coming for tshirts and jeans, although can be made sexy.

unfortunately for me being so fun sized  thigh highs just don’t work for me and I absolutely love the look. I love the feeling of stockings. 

When will someone make thigh high’s for us pocket sized ladies 🤔 Perhaps I should design some myself and have them made 🤔