Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
2Big

Colombia vs. Dominican Republic

14 posts in this topic

Which of the two offers the better value in terms of quality of girls, etc.?

Won't make it this year, but planning to do a sexcation next year. 

3 hours ago, Bit Banger said:

Might be cheaper in Venezuela 

I spent 10 days there on biz 5 years ago in Valencia...3 hours west of Caracas. Locked in hotel...no going out or stuck behind 10’ high factory walls with armed guards. Almost couldn’t leave.

Once I got free and landed in Panama City, I swore I’d never go back.

And things were there then then they are right now.

Columbia - Cali or Medellin - Dominican R is ok but quality/quantity is skewed. Cali is especially adorned with Euro influence and very beautiful women. I loved the red hair/green eyes population. You'll have a great time.

It looks like the girls are prettier in Columbia but your safety is better in the DR, from what I hear. 

Non sexcapade related, I’d enjoy going to Columbia. I think the doors are more open there for me.

Been to the DR.  It was work and didn’t get a chance to have any fun.  I was approached be a few ladies looking for work. Prices range a lot and so do the looks.  They were all fairly attractive and some were down right WOW.  Have fun and be safe where ever you go.  

17 hours ago, Travelingman said:

Been to the DR.  It was work and didn’t get a chance to have any fun.  I was approached be a few ladies looking for work. Prices range a lot and so do the looks.  They were all fairly attractive and some were down right WOW.  Have fun and be safe where ever you go.  

How can you not get puzzy in the DR? DR girls are whoreing themselves out all over the planet. 

I just want to spend 7-10 days in a nice place, fucking as many local putas as possible, without getting shot by El Pancho the local cocaine slinger. 

30 minutes ago, 2Big said:

How can you not get puzzy in the DR? DR girls are whoreing themselves out all over the planet. 

I just want to spend 7-10 days in a nice place, fucking as many local putas as possible, without getting shot by El Pancho the local cocaine slinger. 

As I mentioned I was there on work.  They push us pretty hard in the field and really don’t give us any extra time when we travel. I was only there 2 day and work 16 hrs a day to get done before. Had to leave.

33 minutes ago, 2Big said:

You make want to check to see if Americans can enter their countries.

Just sayin’.

The only spanish word I know is "puta" - but that should get me 98% there. 

So, which Latin American country has the best and cheapest whores? Preferably in combination with nice beaches, food, and 5 star hotels.