10 posts in this topic

Hello ladies, and gentleman too. So I am hoping someone has some answers for me! For the past 10-12 years I have been dreaming of having my breast’s done. Coming from a family of large breasted women, it has been a wish and a dream for so long! I am finally ready to make it happen, but are surgeons willing to work with IN HOUSE financing, Advice? Where did you go? 

Thanks ladies! Gents feel free to chime in with any info YOU may have! Thanks ! Xoxo

I can't really answer your question directly, but I think that you're already gorgeous and absolutely perfect just the way you are!

23 hours ago, DaintyDarling said:

Hello ladies, and gentleman too. So I am hoping someone has some answers for me! For the past 10-12 years I have been dreaming of having my breast’s done. Coming from a family of large breasted women, it has been a wish and a dream for so long! I am finally ready to make it happen, but are surgeons willing to work with IN HOUSE financing, Advice? Where did you go? 

Thanks ladies! Gents feel free to chime in with any info YOU may have! Thanks ! Xoxo

I'll pm you😊

Looks good to me as you are now.  Just my thoughts.

On 4/22/2020 at 9:51 AM, DaintyDarling said:

I got mine done in Dallas. Dr Craig Hobar.  He did a beautiful job, but it was a long time ago. I absolutely love them. Also, not sure about financing. I paid cash. Good luck sweetheart. 💙💙💙

With a tush like that, who needs boobs 😱

One of the more interesting images I occasionally see here is an older gal, gravity shifting everything around, except for that pair of grapefruits stuck on her chest. 🥴

Ummmmm no, never heard of it. Normally cash or cashiers check is required to clear and be paid prior to surgery. There is Care Credit. Good luck, and hope you enjoy the results. 😉

If you get a boob job and finance them and you don't make the payments, will the boobs be repossessed?

21 minutes ago, ilovewomen said:

If you get a boob job and finance them and you don't make the payments, will the boobs be repossessed?

I think I missed that scene in Repo Man...

Small, perky tits are so hot. Oh well. Another pair bite the dust.