Laci French

Tiger King

17 posts in this topic

Has anyone watched?  If not you need to put on Netflix and escape😂😂🤣🤣

Thanks that does looks good, maybe tomorrow...have a date tonight!  😍

I've told you once. I'll tell you again. Obsessed, by Calvin Klein keeps you from getting eaten by tigers.

And yes, this show is highly entertaining. Those big cats are tossing grown men around like rag dolls. Incredible power and speed. You have to be a certain kind of different to want to be around that all the time. I haven't gotten to the murder yet. The shit is just nuts.

1 hour ago, Vassago said:

I've told you once. I'll tell you again. Obsessed, by Calvin Klein keeps you from getting eaten by tigers.

And yes, this show is highly entertaining. Those big cats are tossing grown men around like rag dolls. Incredible power and speed. You have to be a certain kind of different to want to be around that all the time. I haven't gotten to the murder yet. The shit is just nuts.

Completely nuts...check back in when you finish.

Yes I watched it 2 weeks ago all in one day lol.. Heard they are doing a BioPick on him soon 

I know someones who's best friend is friends with Joe  .. 

20 hours ago, lustybustygina said:

Yes I watched it 2 weeks ago all in one day lol.. Heard they are doing a BioPick on him soon 

I know someones who's best friend is friends with Joe  .. 

Halfway through the series. At this point doesn't everyone have a friend, whose friend's neighbor knows this gal whose seen Joe ... on TV?

I saw all the episodes and heard they may make more shows.  How does that work when Joe is in prison for 22 years?

Here is the thing: a tiger or lion isn't a problem as long as he sees you as the source of his food but not his food. 

As soon as that assessment changes, oh well, all bets are off.....

Admit it 2Big.  You're addicted to this show like every one else:lol::lol:

Watched the first two episodes but didn't get into it. I think I'm in the minority on this one and wondering if I should give it another chance.

43 minutes ago, Mustang87 said:

Watched the first two episodes but didn't get into it. I think I'm in the minority on this one and wondering if I should give it another chance.

Starts picking up episode 3

3 hours ago, Mustang87 said:

I had my heart set on most of the characters getting eaten during a tiger revolt, but no such luck!!

I've watched a couple of episodes, but seeing these dumb red necks in action is like being force fed a spam sandwich while having to listen to country music. 

T

6 hours ago, 2Big said:

I've watched a couple of episodes, but seeing these dumb red necks in action is like being force fed a spam sandwich while having to listen to country music. 

T

I would have stuck around for more than two episodes If I'd known there was Spam sandwiches and country music.

On 3/30/2020 at 10:59 AM, Vassago said:

Halfway through the series. At this point doesn't everyone have a friend, whose friend's neighbor knows this gal whose seen Joe ... on TV?

maybe maybe not .. I know of the friend of the friend lol 

On 3/31/2020 at 2:44 PM, Laci French said:

Starts picking up episode 3

Yes 3 it gets going  and going ..