Audrey Astor

Are you Considering Other Options?

165 posts in this topic

14 hours ago, Audrey Astor said:

Dude, I’m anxious to go to the grocery store, Walmart etc. I’m not excited to be around EVERYONE.  You also must know that schools are closed, meaning home schooling is alive and well. 

I don't understand your answer. The two friends I mentioned above - one now driving for Amazon, the other working at Costcos BOTH have young children that need to be homeschooled. 

The thread title is "are you considering other options" - finding a seccond job IS another option.

On 22.3.2020 at 7:24 AM, Audrey Astor said:

Are any of you guys and gals considering partaking in other areas of the hobby world besides meet ups? I’ve never done webcam, phone chat, SnapChat or any of the new stuff. Would you guys and gals consider webcam, emails, phone chats or something else? What are your thoughts?

This is your original question: have you set all this up for yourself? Are you making an additional income by going digital and online? 

15 hours ago, Kaduk said:

Just a heads up::

Snail mail---> those receiving their check by mail will now have to wait an additional four days account of one benevolent monarch deciding the need to have his name printed on them.......

WASHINGTON - When President Donald Trump publicly denied on April 3 that he wanted his signature on stimulus checks that would be sent to millions of Americans struggling amid a pandemic, officials in the Treasury Department were already secretly working on a plan to get the president's name on the payments.

Trump, who was reportedly musing about placing his signature on the checks as early as late March, defended the unprecedented move Wednesday.

"I don't know too much about it. But I understand my name is there," Trump said. "I don't know where they're going, how they're going. I do understand it's not delaying anything, and I'm satisfied with that. I don't imagine it's a big deal. I'm sure people will be very happy to get a big, fat, beautiful check and my name is on it.*
*from PressDemocratNews

On 4/15/2020 at 11:43 AM, fork said:

I'm doing the math this way. Note that I'm not a health expert or scientist, I just know how to multiply and divide.

In Colorado there are 7300 confirmed cases of COVID-19 among 5.7 million people. That's roughly one person out of every 800 with it. Now we all know there isn't enough testing, and I think conservatively there are 2x that many cases. So am guessing that 1 out of 400 people in Colorado have it. The number could be much higher.

I don't know the stats but I bet if you have an intimate encounter with someone who has it, then you're about 100% likely to get it. That's not true walking past someone at the grocery, but it's pretty true if you're spending an hour kissing someone with the virus.

And if you get it, you're about 2% likely to die (1 in 50).

So by my math, you've got about a 1 in 20,000 chance of dying after an intimate encounter (this is 1 in 400 chance of that person having the virus multiplied by 1 in 50 people will die)

Of course there are many problems with my assumptions. Some of those 7300 cases are recovered and no longer contagious. On the other hand, someone who is going around fucking strangers is probably more likely to be a carrier than someone who is not fucking strangers. If someone is truly sick, they are probably not fucking strangers, but not everyone shows symptoms at all. And age plays a role in all of this, mainly in the survival rate. So these are just some vague numbers.

I'm not telling anyone what to do. But, place your bets.

OK, let's compare some math.

Percentage of people in US with HIV 2016: https://www.hiv.gov/hiv-basics/overview/data-and-trends/statistics (1.1 million)

Population of US 2016: https://www.populationpyramid.net/united-states-of-america/2016/ (323 million)

Odds of getting the hiv from bareback anal: https://www.catie.ca/en/pif/summer-2012/putting-number-it-risk-exposure-hiv 0.62% for insertive partner

so .3% have it and you have a 0.62% chance of getting HIV if you do bb greek. Not a death sentence, but pretty life changing and hard to explain to the old lady.

Hey might as well, significantly lower chance than getting covid-19, right?

4 hours ago, lex7 said:

OK, let's compare some math

Math is fun! 

If they're the type of person to let you have bareback anal, you're probably not the first. So the chance of them having HIV is probably way higher than the overall average (1.1/323) :) 

But the big difference is that HIV is treatable and typically not a death sentence if you have health care. So as insane as it sounds, bareback anal two months ago might be safer than kissing a stranger these days.

So the lesson is cover up and don't kiss strangers if at high risk?  That about right sweet cheeks?

I'm sure you aren't trying to judge any of the beautiful ladies in our community because it takes 2 to tango.

Safety is quite possible - be sure to wear two condoms as well:

On 4/15/2020 at 7:41 PM, Kaduk said:

Just a heads up::

Snail mail---> those receiving their check by mail will now have to wait an additional four days account of one benevolent monarch deciding the need to have his name printed on them.......

As if it were the asshole's money.

3 hours ago, Laci French said:

So the lesson is cover up and don't kiss strangers if at high risk?  That about right sweet cheeks?

I'm sure you aren't trying to judge any of the beautiful ladies in our community because it takes 2 to tango.

I'm not judging anyone on this matter ... guys or girls, barebacking or kissing or hiding from the world. I'm just doing math because I'm bored :lol:

Everyone here is an adult (I certainly hope) and can make their own decisions about risk vs. reward.

other services available, virtual days, phone calls, text packages, etc. :)

On 3/22/2020 at 0:24 AM, Audrey Astor said:

Are any of you guys and gals considering partaking in other areas of the hobby world besides meet ups? I’ve never done webcam, phone chat, SnapChat or any of the new stuff. Would you guys and gals consider webcam, emails, phone chats or something else? What are your thoughts?

I thought about this same thing last night. I would love it if some of the Denver providers were camming.... because when this is all over, I am going to be a tornado

3 hours ago, Everhard said:

I thought about this same thing last night. I would love it if some of the Denver providers were camming.... because when this is all over, I am going to be a tornado

There are many ladies that have other offerings. Enjoy!

On 4/16/2020 at 10:21 AM, mtnman said:

WASHINGTON - When President Donald Trump publicly denied on April 3 that he wanted his signature on stimulus checks that would be sent to millions of Americans struggling amid a pandemic, officials in the Treasury Department were already secretly working on a plan to get the president's name on the payments.

Trump, who was reportedly musing about placing his signature on the checks as early as late March, defended the unprecedented move Wednesday.

"I don't know too much about it. But I understand my name is there," Trump said. "I don't know where they're going, how they're going. I do understand it's not delaying anything, and I'm satisfied with that. I don't imagine it's a big deal. I'm sure people will be very happy to get a big, fat, beautiful check and my name is on it.*
*from PressDemocratNews

Orange Glow just trying to get votes for 2020  . 

On 4/17/2020 at 8:29 AM, lex7 said:

OK, let's compare some math.

Percentage of people in US with HIV 2016: https://www.hiv.gov/hiv-basics/overview/data-and-trends/statistics (1.1 million)

Population of US 2016: https://www.populationpyramid.net/united-states-of-america/2016/ (323 million)

Odds of getting the hiv from bareback anal: https://www.catie.ca/en/pif/summer-2012/putting-number-it-risk-exposure-hiv 0.62% for insertive partner

so .3% have it and you have a 0.62% chance of getting HIV if you do bb greek. Not a death sentence, but pretty life changing and hard to explain to the old lady.

Hey might as well, significantly lower chance than getting covid-19, right?

On 4/17/2020 at 1:17 PM, fork said:

Math is fun! 

If they're the type of person to let you have bareback anal, you're probably not the first. So the chance of them having HIV is probably way higher than the overall average (1.1/323) :) 

But the big difference is that HIV is treatable and typically not a death sentence if you have health care. So as insane as it sounds, bareback anal two months ago might be safer than kissing a stranger these days.

Most people who contract covid 19 don't die neither. Most dont even know the have it and as more tests come out, you will see the death rate far below below 1% especially with younger people with no underlying conditions.  And you dont have to takes drugs the rest of your life like for HIV. Around 17k people die in the US from AIDS and 720k to 1 million around the world every year. And that is the best stats every year even after 23 years of the the anti viral therapy coming out.How many have died from corona worldwide? I really dont see corona reaching those death levels

I rather take a chance getting covid than hiv.

On 27.4.2020 at 4:04 PM, Everhard said:

Most of them are too dumb to set this up.