Laci French

Happy Thanksgiving you beautiful souls

12 posts in this topic

I hope each of you has a blessed and beautiful day.  Count your blessings...there are so many and enjoy the day in whatever way you choose.  

I am so grateful to know so many of you and share such beautiful connections.   Thank you all for being you❤️

Happy Thanksgiving to all the lovely ladies and respectful gents. May you spend it with dear friends and family.

To all the good wishes I can only say, “Mega dittos!”

Up At 0-dark:30 to put the bird (1 of 5) in the oven.  Feast for 100 this afternoon.

(Obviously I forgot an important military lesson - “Never volunteer!!!”)

Edited by Bit Banger

Wishing you and everyone a fantastic day filled with love 

Wishing everybody a very Happy Thanksgiving.  Hope y’all spend the day with friends, family or whoever you want to be with and stuff yourself with turkey, pumpkin pie or whatever your favorite food is for today.

Happy Thanksgiving. Enjoy your day off, how ever it may be. To those that have to work, well thank you for being there. 

I'll run out of rep points for the day if I gave one to everyone I wanted to give one to.  Happy Thanksgiving and I hope everyone has a terrific and safe holiday with lots of food and good company.  I'll be spending part of the day with my "family of choice" and expect good food and great company.  There is much to be thankful for.