Marilyn Desire

Kindness is rare

13 posts in this topic

You're such sweetheart Miss Crystyna.  This weather can get some people down. I love an uplifting and encouraging message put out into the universe. Smiles to all of you. 😊

I wanted to thank you personally again for helping me out this morning.  It's so appreciated!!

On 10/29/2019 at 9:45 AM, Crystyna said:

I just wanted to say THANK YOU for those of you who remain kind in a world full of cruel, and hateful people. I am done giving my energy to bullies, who hide behind a screen. I want to praise those who lift up our spirits. I think it is important to recognize that every interaction we have with another person has an effect on that person.  This hobby can tear down a person, both client and provider alike. Shit the real world is just as bad, so I know how hard it is to be kind to those who don't deserve it, but just remember, that you have no idea what that person may be going through. Perhaps they lost a loved one, lost their job, or maybe are even contemplating suicide. Your interaction and communication can either make or break that person. Be the person who puts a smile on someones face today, and everyday, even on days you don't feel like smiling yourself. That one smile can cause a ripple effect all over. Spread love not hate!! 

^^this^^ 👍👍

It seems to me that most of us here are basically kind. There are a couple who like to stir up things, but even so they aren't mean. I hope that all of us have someone to brighten up our lives.

On 10/29/2019 at 9:45 AM, Crystyna said:

I just wanted to say THANK YOU for those of you who remain kind in a world full of cruel, and hateful people. I am done giving my energy to bullies, who hide behind a screen. I want to praise those who lift up our spirits. I think it is important to recognize that every interaction we have with another person has an effect on that person.  This hobby can tear down a person, both client and provider alike. Shit the real world is just as bad, so I know how hard it is to be kind to those who don't deserve it, but just remember, that you have no idea what that person may be going through. Perhaps they lost a loved one, lost their job, or maybe are even contemplating suicide. Your interaction and communication can either make or break that person. Be the person who puts a smile on someones face today, and everyday, even on days you don't feel like smiling yourself. That one smile can cause a ripple effect all over. Spread love not hate!! 

Crystyna, this post made my day.  The world and life has many challenges.  It's hard in so many ways.  Being mean, treating people with cruelty (either physically or mentally) makes thing worse, for all involved.  It is easy to be kind to the people we like, but the challenge for me is to do my best to be kind and compassionate to everyone I meet.  I fall short of that standard, but that is my goal.  Hurt people "hurt" people.  It sounds trite, but love is the answer...or least kindness and friendliness.  Sometimes a small act of kindness can make someone's day.  And an act of cruelty can ruin someone's day, week, month...etc.  Let's start a string of kindness and pass it on to the next person we meet...no matter who it is.  

7 hours ago, average1 said:

Crystyna, this post made my day.  

I am really glad that you were able to take something positive from this post. You are right that "hurt people, hurt people" I try to do my very best not to take out my problems on others, because it does not help anyone when I do that. Thank you for your words of kindness and I wish you the best of luck on your challenge to show compassion to everyone! 

This  topic expands to a number of us in our daily lives; regardless of our profession.  It  has become a society of " I am  entitled to everything regardless of any thing" vs customer service. Sadly enough too may give in to this nonsense and don't draw a line to what is fair and equitable to both parties.  We need to stand  up and make sure that being an assclown does not grant you additional rights or exceptions.  

Edited by Irenicus5

Sending love and light your way💖💖

Kindness is all around.Just keep your eyes,ears and heart open for it.

On 11/4/2019 at 7:30 AM, JRWolfe said:

Kindness is all around.Just keep your eyes,ears and heart open for it.

So True JR. Kindness is everywhere. Sometimes the negativity is front and center, and it could be placed on the back burner.