lustybustygina

behind the scenes only areas

44 posts in this topic

2 minutes ago, Nina Faulkner said:

Advertising moguls will tell you that bad attention is sometimes more powerful then good attention.  This is a perfect example.  

She wants to be a part of the ladies group to get access to information, but she won't even provide references to other ladies. According to what she posts on the other sites, she doesn't believe in it for safety, or as a tool for screening. However, she obviously believes in the benefits of receiving what the other reference friendly ladies have to  share for safety and screening. She clearly does not care about anyone's safety and well being but her own, so maybe it is about advertising. How does the saying go...The only thing worse than being talked about is not being talked about.

4 hours ago, SabrinaLynn aka KatieCreme said:

It was eptoic pregnancy but thank you I'm healing great thanks for asking!

1. You posted a couple pics on twitter showing a mans leg that was severely swollen, mangled and had surgery and said “This is not good”.  Then you went on to talk about the horrible vehicle accident where some guy in a truck ran a stop sign or red light and hit your car. Then you had several posts regarding this “horrible accident that happened to you”  begging for donations and money to cover medical bills and personal bills for several weeks while you recuperated.

2. After you were called out publicly on twitter, you deleted these posts.

3. Then a few days after that you started posting that you had an eptopic pregnancy and wouldn’t be able to work for several weeks and again begged for donations.

4. Just a couple days after the “eptopic pregnancy” post, you were posting that you were again available for appointments.

A leopard never changes it spots.

Edited by ilovewomen

Never been a leopard! You my dear do not have your facts correct! But it's okay, thank you for your input! Again you are part of the "Cool kids club" so what you have to say means nothing to me! If I stand corrected YOU DO NOT EVEN KNOW ME! You have never took the time to even get to know me, if I believed everything I heard from everyone I would be a mean mean person, instead I choose to like and associate myself with others I make my own judgement towards!

2 hours ago, SabrinaLynn aka KatieCreme said:

You should probably take your own advice! Good day Hunter! 

I did. I finally stopped defending you and your safety at the expense of others. Don't get me wrong, I wish you no harm, but unfortunately you don't mind harming others, and after I saw that for myself multiple times, I had to let go of that naive way of thinking.  Everytime you bring this topic up, I'm going to defend the ladies.  If you are so concerned for your safety, and being in this one particular group is going to save your life, why do you scam and rip everyone off...especially the ladies that are IN the group? I would not jeopardize something I deem so valuable by pulling all the b.s. you have.

It's also not the ladies group's fault if anything happens to someone, just like its not any other public or private group's fault. Groups can decide for themselves who should be included and excluded, and people can decide for themselves if they want to join a group or not, and you're being very dramatic about the whole thing. 

Wow...page 2 and still no popcorn meme's or cat fight vids.....you guys are being slack! Also...there's no "behind the scenes clients only board\or place". Guys started suggesting and requesting that maybe 17-18 years ago...and between the forums and chats it was brought up perhaps a million times. It was never seriously considered and I think that is good for reasons that are obvious (at least to me). Drama, reputations, past behaviors....those are mighty hard to run away from. Now Sabrina\Katie never did anything to me, so I wish her luck, but her past sure seems to be chasing her like a man-eating tiger.

15 minutes ago, Admiral C said:

Wow...page 2 and still no popcorn meme's or cat fight vids.....you guys are being slack! Also...there's no "behind the scenes clients only board\or place"...

@Hunter VanDyke teases me regarding my popcorn memes and that's why I held off! 😁  Besides, do we really need a men's site?  Most guys will shoot another guy a DM about a certain lady they have an interest.  If she's dangerous/rip-off, there is usually a thread about it or explained in a review....if written!

Be a good client...have no malice or ill will...don't be a jerk, and have FUN!!!

5 minutes ago, BigBaldBlk said:

@Hunter VanDyke teases me regarding my popcorn memes and that's why I held off! 😁  Besides, do we really need a men's site?  Most guys will shoot another guy a DM about a certain lady they have an interest.  If she's dangerous/rip-off, there is usually a thread about it or explained in a review....if written!

Be a good client...have no malice or ill will...don't be a jerk, and have FUN!!!

Exactamundo....not only is it not needed...it's not hard to imagine it actually compromising lady safety.

Sabrina, didn’t I share with you the alerts in the “cool kids group” on twitter before you blocked me?   

Don’t you dare come at me or any of my friends because I have gone above and beyond for you.  

16 minutes ago, SabrinaLynn aka KatieCreme said:

How would you think that??

As I stated before I just do not see it professional to have a blacklist site that only allows certain ladies to participate! I've never HARMED ANYONE! I would never in a million years have the guts too! It's funny how the world picks and chooses what to believe! I've never once had a sit down or "play date" with any of you ladies speaking out of turn so your opinion is just that an opinion!

Now back to your regular schedule program!

You're fucking kidding me right?

I was afraid of this...there is only one way now to settle it. 20 naked providers, including all who have posted to this topic, in a Battle Royal Pudding Wrestling match........500 gallons of pudding should about do it....I wonder what flavor to get......

On 7/20/2019 at 4:23 PM, lustybustygina said:

What does it take to get a invite to this behind the scenes ladies only ?  

Send me a pm 😊

8 hours ago, SabrinaLynn aka KatieCreme said:

First off I wasn't coming for nobody! And second of all baby girl look at the drama YOU JUST CREATED!! ALL I said is just like VH IT'S NOT RIGHT TO PICK AND CHOOSE WHOM IS IN THE COOL KIDS CLUB! It should be a priority to keep EVERYONE safe!

Only call me baby girl if you intend on spanking my ass and meaning it😉 

Come on “baby girl” and spank Mama Bears ass and also pay Megan Marie back for the man leg incident.

it's so great that good trusting ladies of TOB know how Katie Cream operates! her "type" doesn't fit in any group. as she's been a scammer for way too long now! historically guys getting ripped off by her. then she tries to blame her victims when they speak up?

PLEASE just go to another city to peddle your snake oil Katie!!!!!!!!!!

Just like the title of this thread it can continue behind the scenes.