Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Mxknpmp69

What just happened?

13 posts in this topic

I’m lost for words l. So I had set up an appointment with a girl touring. So 2 hours prior I text her to confirm and get address info from her and say she can’t make it . And asks if we could move it to the next day which is I say fine. So she texts me the next day to confirm and also asked if I knew that her birthday is the same day which I reply not really. I thought it was the day before. She then gets upset I didn’t say happy birthday to her and decided to cancel my appointment with her for that reason only WTF.. is this shit normal?? Asking for a friend

Nothing is normal in this business. We're all a bit crazy! Expect the unexpected, and try to treat people like you want to be treated. I don't think you can do better than that. ;)

Hey, tip for the future:

When someone says “it’s my birthday” you should respond with “Happy Birthday”

It’s the nice thing to do, and you might just get laid.

Kids these days.....

Lol kid?!? I did tell her I was gonna make it up to her with some gifts.. But se was still immature enough and butt hurt enough to cancel on me. Just cus a person she’s only met once in her life didn’t say happy birthday.. yea I’m the kid.. or maybe I’m wrong but I don’t see it that way

Well you struck crazy. What else can I say but may your next hole not cum up dry.

Wow! Hope she has a good birthday anyways, and hope you found someone.

Woww well that is just weird and no way to treat prospective clients lol. Some people are just to full of themselves, and to be honest it kind of sounds like she was trying to lead you onto something, for example bringing her a gift or extra donation perhaps?

46 minutes ago, Crystyna said:

Woww well that is just weird and no way to treat prospective clients lol. Some people are just to full of themselves, and to be honest it kind of sounds like she was trying to lead you onto something, for example bringing her a gift or extra donation perhaps?

This was my thought. But when someone goes out of their way to tell you it is their birthday, the correct response is "Happy Birthday."  Now if that same someone is telling you that because they want you to give them something, beyond what you were going to give her otherwise, not cool. 

Sounds like she was just looking for an excuse not to see you.  It had to be a good one, after all, she had already cancelled on you.

I know I work on my birthday and it is just another day to me.  I would think these traveling girls would take a day or two off to go home.

Maybe getting older got to her, being away from home, no body there she knows to celebrate, etc. set her off.  Then maybe she got a better gig and needed a reason to get rid of you. Either way,  she burnt that bridge to the ground. Trying to figure out some of these girls will make your head explode.

How old was she?  Young enough that birthdays are still a BIG deal - you did say "girl"?  Without being party to the exact communication hard to say.  Either a little BSC or wanting something like bigger tip  OR just trying to brag about something important to her and hoping for a "happy birthday (you matter)" and getting instead "yeah, yeah what time again can I stick my ....." and figured you were too rude to want to meet.  Just it ....... can't tell without "being there."  But if she was pretty young (early 20's or less), you get immature stuff generally speaking - comes with the territory.

I love my birthday , I do a birthday month and that's just for me ,,

OP She should waited till she saw you and told you , & maybe you might had given her  a tip ..