Audrey Astor

Is there such a thing... Asking for a Friend

41 posts in this topic

2 hours ago, Milos Vesely said:

Wonderful ad. Reality is 180.  99, no 100% of providers be like 3G.

This has not been my experience.

3 hours ago, Milos Vesely said:

Wonderful ad. Reality is 180.  99, no 100% of providers be like 3G.

I hope this is sarcasm! In the last 15 years, I haven't encountered a 3G provider.

If this isn't sarcasm, you really need to improve your research skills.

2 hours ago, pfunk said:

I hope this is sarcasm! In the last 15 years, I haven't encountered a 3G provider.

I have to agree, at least in the Denver market.  Research is key!  The trend toward non-clockwatched sessions seems to be spreading to other markets as well.

Now that does not mean that there have’t been occasions when 3G was what I was looking for, and got.  Just that when I wanted GFE, with proper research that’s what I got.

Sorry, no time for this. But I do like the sound of a condom wrapper being openend.;)

14 hours ago, pfunk said:

Or attitude.

On 6/4/2019 at 4:43 PM, Audrey Astor said:

Is there such a thing as too much sensuality when on a date? (Making out, Kissing neck, nibbling caressing)? Do you like it? Or do you want to take care of businesss and be on your way?

NO sensuality for me.  I'd prefer you complain about the fact I haven't paid the utility bill or mowed the lawn yet, then tactfully withhold closeness and human contact as a punishment.  I'm kidding, already had that. :)

Yes, sensuality and a connection are what I desire.  It's not always naturally there, but honestly, I've only seen one or two women for whom it wasn't really there in spades, especially here in Denver.  I don't think it's because I'm so amazing necessarily, but I definitely research and then try to be real with someone I see.  A connection (and I'm not talking about love or something permanent) can be had, and that makes the time SO much better and less outcome driven.

I've never liked the BNG thing.  Sure, in my 20's after being out, that was a thing.  But I'm not 22 anymore.  I like a human connection as part of this.

4 hours ago, Phil-anderer said:

Yes, sensuality and a connection are what I desire.  It's not always naturally there, but honestly, I've only seen one or two women for whom it wasn't really there in spades, especially here in Denver.  I don't think it's because I'm so amazing necessarily, but I definitely research and then try to be real with someone I see.  A connection (and I'm not talking about love or something permanent) can be had, and that makes the time SO much better and less outcome driven.

I agree about the connection thing. It has to be there for the sensuality thing to work. If there's no connection  it doesn't work and feels rotten.  Fortunately the skilled ladies no matter their age are terrific thespians.

hi again and yes their is a such thing you've got to know where to look too find someone like that

Love it!  Can’t get enough of it!  What I really want!  Now to find the provider in Colorado Springs who likes it and be able to get our schedule in sync!