Marilyn Desire

Cat Girl Manor COS

15 posts in this topic

1 hour ago, Crystyna said:

Have any of you visited The Chateau Cat Girl Manor in Colorado Springs? It seems so freaking cool for guys and gals!http://Www.theChateau.org

I've never even heard of that.  Not a lot of info on the site, but interesting.

13 minutes ago, Mustang87 said:

I've never even heard of that.  Not a lot of info on the site, but interesting.

I saw a video on Facebook it's like some kind of BDSM place?https://youtu.be/GDiUc7vtzFA

I looked a the web site and was trying to figure out what it was about.  Thanks for clarifying.

I'm not into BDSM either, but love how the girls look all dressed up!

Not my interest either.  But what ever floats your boat I guess.

Yeah, I am interested in the other kitty play. :)

6 hours ago, Crystyna said:

I'm not into BDSM either, but love how the girls look all dressed up!

Me too!

For those into the lifestyle it is a very refreshing addition and a very much needed addition to Colorado Springs. No drugs!!! No BS!! Real, down to earth individuals who truly understand the life and who respect one another and honor personal limits and boundaries. Patience, kindness, caring, guidance, teaching are the cornerstones. Allowing individuals to explore and learn without judgement and pressure is unique. All of that is here. Low key, quiet. 

1 hour ago, oldertruckguy-9225 said:

For those into the lifestyle it is a very refreshing addition and a very much needed addition to Colorado Springs. No drugs!!! No BS!! Real, down to earth individuals who truly understand the life and who respect one another and honor personal limits and boundaries. Patience, kindness, caring, guidance, teaching are the cornerstones. Allowing individuals to explore and learn without judgement and pressure is unique. All of that is here. Low key, quiet. 

I've never been there or even heard of it, but it sounds like a win for consenting adults who are into this specialty. It's nice to hear a perspective from someone that has some experience with this venue. 

Please understand I do not mean to purport myself as the expert or rep of any kind. My involvement is limited to special requests and occasions. I am privileged to occasionally be ask to guide  a young lady through fantasies and activities she would not, ordinarily, be able to experience and enjoy. My interaction, though limited, has always been very pleasant and positive. 

This looks so cool! Thank you for sharing :)