K2dnvrfun

It's a beautiful day

49 posts in this topic

24 minutes ago, Kaduk said:

8150888F-9A40-48D2-A19C-0FB1524F3256.jpeg

That made my night. Cheers 🍻

On 4/11/2019 at 1:24 PM, Bit Banger said:

I’m sorry that you folks are dealing with YAB(yet another blizzard).

Me, I think I’ll stay here for another month.  It’s only 90 this afternoon.

😜

And yet in May another old school Spring snow storm hits! Love this about Colorado. 

43 minutes ago, Zelda Runner said:

And yet in May another old school Spring snow storm hits! Love this about Colorado. 

Me too. I love the cold and snow. I have a good friend who's been losing his mind over this weather and not in a good way. Lol. I've been getting a big kick out of watching that too. 😂

I'm just hoping for 70s and sunny this weekend!!!

1 hour ago, Hunter VanDyke said:

OMG yes me too! I rented a boat to go out on the lake with friends and family on Sunday, soooo this snow can kiss my ass!

1 minute ago, Crystyna said:

OMG yes me too! I rented a boat to go out on the lake with friends and family on Sunday, soooo this snow can kiss my ass!

Yesss! We want to be outdoors this weekend!! 😁😁😁

36 minutes ago, Hunter VanDyke said:

Yesss! We want to be outdoors this weekend!! 😁😁😁

Yes hoping for the warm weather to return this weekend and then stick around!! 

45 minutes ago, Zelda Runner said:

Yes hoping for the warm weather to return this weekend and then stick around!! 

If there is snow on the ground this week-end all the ladies must go out and make snow angel's......

Snow%2BAngel.JPG

1 minute ago, mountainrider33 said:

In Denver, it was so bad but in the Monument area I measured the snow accumulated on top of the trash can and it was over 10".  I like snow but that was too much, especially for late May.

Yes, one my girlfriends sent me a picture of her patio in Monument. She said 15" wow! I know it's May and everyone is over it, but with me being from Dallas, I can't help but still get excited. I'm like a kid. Lol

2 hours ago, Kaduk said:

If there is snow on the ground this week-end all the ladies must go out and make snow angel's......

Snow%2BAngel.JPG

They need to be naked snow angels 😂😂

1 minute ago, ilovewomen said:

They need to be naked snow angels 😂😂

aren't all snow angels naked by nature?

On 4/7/2019 at 11:19 AM, K2dnvrfun said:

It is shaping up to be an amazing Colorado spring day. Blue skies, warm, amazing views of the mnts.

Think we're breaking the bikes out for a family bike ride.

Hope you all can get out and do something fun today. 

Seeing as the day is doing its part, it's only fitting we do ours. After all, it's the only day of its kind, ever. 

On 5/21/2019 at 11:14 AM, Hunter VanDyke said:

Old Man Winter is stubborn it seems and hoping for consistently warmer weather as June approaches. Hope you weren't in an area that got hail! 

1 hour ago, Zelda Runner said:

Old Man Winter is stubborn it seems and hoping for consistently warmer weather as June approaches. Hope you weren't in an area that got hail! 

I was in a hail area and my car has some hail damage.  Sucks, cuz I try to keep it nice and clean, even though it is almost 13 years old.  The damage is not bad enough to get it fixed, especially with having to pay the deductible.  Oh well, stuff happens and gotta be able to roll it.

1 hour ago, average1 said:

I was in a hail area and my car has some hail damage.  Sucks, cuz I try to keep it nice and clean, even though it is almost 13 years old.  The damage is not bad enough to get it fixed, especially with having to pay the deductible.  Oh well, stuff happens and gotta be able to roll it.

Yikes! Sorry to hear that! I was lucky it seemed to miss where I was so all survived. But you are right, it's Colorado and weather happens. Hopefully summer settles in soon and it's just rain that falls! 

On 4/7/2019 at 9:23 PM, mountainman4u72 said:

Rafting season in full swing!! So thankful for warmer weather, even though it'll still snow up here. 

The water is going to be insane this season. I'll live vicariously through yall. 

On 5/30/2019 at 1:10 PM, Zelda Runner said:

Yikes! Sorry to hear that! I was lucky it seemed to miss where I was so all survived. But you are right, it's Colorado and weather happens. Hopefully summer settles in soon and it's just rain that falls! 

Thanks, Zelda.  I washed the car this morning and I am trying to believe that the hail damage adds to the personality of my vehicle.  :huh:

On 6/1/2019 at 11:17 AM, average1 said:

Thanks, Zelda.  I washed the car this morning and I am trying to believe that the hail damage adds to the personality of my vehicle.  :huh:

Well after today's beautiful weather hopefully the Spring hail is done for the season. Sorry again your car was damaged!