Calik8

I care about your opinions!!

48 posts in this topic

18 hours ago, Bora Bora said:

6. Don't eat Chinese or an extra onion hamburger before appointments... obvious reasons.

Really Nit Picking here as I am a huge fan of the hobby just the way it is.  99% of ladies have great hygiene and minty breath, but I have run across a small number that have had bad breath. My practice is to brush teeth before heading out, and suck on a breath mint between the car and knocking on the incall door.  Again, if nothing changed at all in this hobby, I am very happy, but you did ask. :D

44 minutes ago, Bit Banger said:

But I would rather be insulted & offended, biting my own tongue, than face direct censorship.

Well said, that's "if you..."  I wouldn't care if you are bullied or if I am bullied. But I do care if my sisters or my female friends are bullied in a board, at work, in a bar or in the street. I would definitely react (don't you as well?). Some of the ladies being bullied are my friends. That has nothing to do with free speech, in any case is about cowardly abusing the privilege of anonymity to insult and harass. This is harassment and discrimination because of sex/gender.  And that is against the rules of the board.

I could always say my friend, you know... quit that job and be miserable. Or I could so something about that and get that SOB kicked out of that working place for being a bully.

Rules:

6.  Personal Attack. The author has attacked another member’s intelligence, character, or appearance. Also If you are a disruptive reason that derails an otherwise productive thread by singling out another member with, bickering and or belittling, we will not care who started it, all parties will be equally responsible & culpable for their actions on continuing the posting path to failure.

7.  Trolling (Group attack, Provocation, Widespread) Post contains an attack against the intelligence, character, or appearance of a group of users, posting obnoxiously in multiple forums or threads with the intention of distracting the user-base

8.  Content (Racism/Gender/Ethnic/Religious beliefs) Do not post messages that are outing, racial or ethnic slurs, direct personal attacks, or intended to antagonize or produce harm. Post contains a judgment of the intelligence, character, or appearance of a race of people, supports a position of superiority of one race over another, or contains humor or other text which would reasonably be considered offensive by a member of a given race.

21 minutes ago, Bora Bora said:

Well said, that's "if you..."  I wouldn't care if you are bullied or if I am bullied. But I do care if my sisters or my female friends are bullied in a board, at work, in a bar or in the street. I would definitely react (don't you as well?). Some of the ladies being bullied are my friends. That has nothing to do with free speech, in any case is about cowardly abusing the privilege of anonymity to insult and harass. This is harassment and discrimination because of sex/gender.  And that is against the rules of the board.

I could always say my friend, you know... quit that job and be miserable. Or I could so something about that and get that SOB kicked out of that working place for being a bully.

Rules:

6.  Personal Attack. The author has attacked another member’s intelligence, character, or appearance. Also If you are a disruptive reason that derails an otherwise productive thread by singling out another member with, bickering and or belittling, we will not care who started it, all parties will be equally responsible & culpable for their actions on continuing the posting path to failure.

7.  Trolling (Group attack, Provocation, Widespread) Post contains an attack against the intelligence, character, or appearance of a group of users, posting obnoxiously in multiple forums or threads with the intention of distracting the user-base

8.  Content (Racism/Gender/Ethnic/Religious beliefs) Do not post messages that are outing, racial or ethnic slurs, direct personal attacks, or intended to antagonize or produce harm. Post contains a judgment of the intelligence, character, or appearance of a race of people, supports a position of superiority of one race over another, or contains humor or other text which would reasonably be considered offensive by a member of a given race.

Damn Bora Bora, TOB had been sorely lacking what the voice and communication of someone such as yourself has been expressing lately. We used to have many, but it seems like the pressure or shame of being called a white knight, or the stresses of personal lives, or just plain being jaded by the industry, has left our community with a huge void imo. You are thoughtful, considerate and assertive in your posts. You make ME think about things and want to do better, and I hope you have that effect on others as well. Alot of ladies dont like to comment on the boards and understandbly so, because it affects their business, or they just can't hang coming up against the guys saying they're bitches, hoes, holes basically they think should be at their beck and call. And the guys that boost up those personalities, its strange to see the changes in some individuals. Its not lost on me the guys who prebook with their preference of provider,  and get bailed on, and call you last min, when they could have prebooked with you, and not been bailed on, then gripe because we are not available to immediately respond or book, I'm sorry, but I think its very selfish to expect that with some ladies who never heard from you other than a few mins ago, or when you need a favor from them, or info from them, give nothing in return. Not so much as a msg to see whats up, how you're doing, or just catch up. Yet you repeat with your girls who pull that crap with you, and don't negatively discuss those ladies. Things have changed a lot recently, and I know for myself, i will speak up for and defend the guys when the deserve it,  and its nice to see you do the same for us ladies. You will get a lot of shit for this though, and it will be never ending. Just an FYI.

1 hour ago, Bora Bora said:

My post began, “While I realize that the 1st Amendment only applies to government bodies, not to private platforms like TOB,...”  The mods establish board rules, which I am generally happy to comply with.  Part of my angst is the recent use of force & violence in public spaces to shut down opposing views.  Such intolerance is just a different set of prejudices.

In an earlier post I remarked about a fictional society where the first rule was “If it harms none, then do it.”  Their second rule is, “Protect the weak from the strong.”  Bullies should be made to toe the line.  There is no excuse for names & personal insults.  But we do need to be careful about deciding who judges what is offensive, about having the same rules applied to us.  After all, some people find ‘white knights’ offensive.

Appreciate all the feedback have gotten on this post.  

As for the bully or rude comment I have just learned to ignore such negative things.  I have no space, time or energy to  I spend on such things. So it doesn’t bug me. 

Edited by Calik8

It's just really nice to see so much participation on the forums right now. It's hoppin again! 😁😁😁

6 minutes ago, Calik8 said:

As for the bully or rude comment I have just learned to ignore such negative things.  I have no space, time or energy to  I spend on such things. So it doesn’t bug me. 

Congratulations! It takes years to learn that such remarks (from bullies) aren’t worth the effort of responding or getting upset. 👍

19 hours ago, mountainrider33 said:

"loose"?  

Typo, glory me, you found a typo.

giphy.gif

17 hours ago, Bora Bora said:

Nobody is being bullied here, so quit the white-knighting. She asked a question, I gave an answer, and, trust me, a lot of girl could significantly increase their income if they were to work on their bodies a bit more. 

1 hour ago, 2Big said:

Nobody is being bullied here, so quit the white-knighting.

I couldn't care less about what you want me to do or not to do. But thanks for the suggestion, anyways.

On 3/28/2019 at 2:43 PM, Seeker5280 said:

Calik8 this is a very TOUGH room!

Please don’t be offended by nasty negative replies from cold heartless assholes.

Remember this is a very TOUGH room!

But this doesn't have to be a tough room!! Why?

We don't have to tolerate the heartless assholes ruining the board and offending the ladies.

Why does the board have to be unfriendly for the ladies? Are we Darwin worshipers that only want the toughest ladies that survive to participate in our board?

Edited by Bora Bora

11 minutes ago, Bora Bora said:

We don't have to tolerate the heartless assholes ruining the board and offending the ladies.

Why does the board have to be unfriendly for the ladies? Are we Darwin worshipers that only want the toughest ladies that survive to participate in our board?

Sorry, this is the new reality.  The internet and discussion boards have given broken people a free pass to act out their psychosis, free of any consequences and without having to face anyone in real time.  (Clarification - I am not talking about 2-Big, I think he is funny and usually right.)  Why do you think the suicide rate among young people has skyrocketed?  Why do you think people post all the butt-hurt comments about how offended they are?  People take all of this shit way too seriously.

It's going to take tougher people to survive - tough only in the sense that they understand that internet postings are nothing more than that - they have no basis in your reality, and shouldn't affect your emotions or reality one whit.  (Present post included.)

Toughen up, snowflakes, it's only going to get worse, especially so long as we have the bullying Twit-in-chief.

Edited by BadBoy

Stay true to who you are Bora Bora, you are such a wonderful human being, here on the board, on other social media platforms, and with all of the ladies you come in contact with. Genorous, kind, thoughtful, sweet, and romantic in the most fun way. You won't win in this situation, because more are happy to enjoy the ladies being called fat asses, bitches, hoes, or whatever else in the name of free speech and humor. I wouldn't continue this argument because most who express themselves here are on the opposite side of the argument. You can't win, but just know many, and thete are many, guys and girls reading this thread and some others you've commented on, who have a huge amount of respect for you. You are not those stupid tv catch word phrases, your being labeled as. Just a gentleman thats all.  Plain and simple. But, I would move on from this and do you boo like you always do. Much love, hugs, kisses good vibes and all that stuff. I wish I could share some images that you love to post and represent your style, but the file sizes are too big dammit. Lol.

Where's Kaduk when I need him? He's great at posting these pics! 

Bullies always act differently in person then they portray themselves in forums or additional virtual internet websites.  Just knowing this alone should make you laugh!  I love those pictures that are posted on those troll bullies. Thank you for standing up for those who are being hurt. Sometimes these incidents go on and someone should speak up! 

Edited by Kali Sensual Reiki

9 hours ago, Bora Bora said:

It is an open forum. Period.

We all have been singled out for one reason or another. Maybe we made a comment that came across as inconsiderate, or were labeled as FNG (Fucking new guy) or decided to pick a fight with the wrong person only to have dozens of white knights coming to their rescue.

She was asking a question and she received an answer. In my opinion, uncalled for, but we can always ignore and move on instead of making a big deal about it.

I'm happy to see that the offensive post in this thread was deleted. Thank you Mods!!!

9 hours ago, BadBoy said:

Sorry, this is the new reality.  The internet and discussion boards have given broken people a free pass to act out their psychosis, free of any consequences and without having to face anyone in real time. 

This is the only part of your post I agree with.

Deliberately trying (and often succeeding) to hurt other human beings is NOT free speech, IMHO. It's unacceptable cruelty, practiced by sadists and assholes.

Edited by pfunk