izzy8913

Denver!??

14 posts in this topic

Cheaper tuition at CU.

Con

Rent is expensive af

Pro:  it’s Denver and Colorado. No better place to live.

Pro - the weather

Con - Uncontrolled growth

And, of course, Colorado Springs is much nicer, and more affordable, than Denver.

In 5-10 years the Condo bubble will pop. make a land grab and become a slum lo....landlord

I keep thinking that I need to come to some type of "arrangement" on my rental condo when the next renters leave. I figure I can make both myself and a lady happy. LOL

You get discounts at dispensaries..... the weather is GREAT! The sun shines constantly! People are nice......

The gentlemen here ARE THE BEST! 

Housing costs are ridiculous.... crime isnt ideal and lots of beggers.....

But i ❤🖤💜🧡💛💚💙 Colorado 

The growth is mostly from places like LA, SanFran, New York, Chicago, etc.   They are coming from places with even higher costs of living and they’re bringing their attitudes with them.    I moved to CO because of the laid back atmosphere, but it’s nearly gone now.  

5 minutes ago, CountryGentleman said:

The growth is mostly from places like LA, SanFran, New York, Chicago, etc.   They are coming from places with even higher costs of living and they’re bringing their attitudes with them.    I moved to CO because of the laid back atmosphere, but it’s nearly gone now.  

I agree. I used to be an uber driver. I picked up so many people looking for housing from those cities. It's still very laid back compared to most major cities though. If you travel at all, you feel the difference in the vibe as soon as you step off the airplane. I love it. 💙

Yea the costs are similar to ours in San Diego. But you do get a more laid back friendlier vibe in Denver! Love it

The air on a great day when the California’s aren’t driving here.