tuco

WTF is going on??

47 posts in this topic

On 3/2/2019 at 5:43 PM, tuco said:

WTF is going on? I have been in this hobby for a long time.  Never got ripped off,  in the last six months I have been screwed at least 3 times.  I know part of it is my fault,  but what the hell? Prices have gone through the roof and service has gone down the drain.  Even TOB can't be trusted, I saw a gal last night and the 2 negative reviews were accurate,  the 70+ positive reviews must be bullshit! I hate the current state of affairs in the hobby.  Am I the only one?

You,

May be a jerk. 

Everything is based on chemistry and if you are a ass, the lady will have a vibe for your shit.

I don't think that you should imply that you were ripped off.  If you met the lady she offered you her time. 

Ladies only offer time and companionship. 

You need to be a gentleman and understand that. 

For the lady impicular that has 70 reviews and 2 bad...

Do you think that you were a good client, or one she was not feeling? 

Do the math on that...

1 hour ago, Kandi Apple said:

You,

May be a jerk. 

Everything is based on chemistry and if you are a ass, the lady will have a vibe for your shit.

I don't think that you should imply that you were ripped off.  If you met the lady she offered you her time. 

Ladies only offer time and companionship. 

You need to be a gentleman and understand that. 

For the lady impicular that has 70 reviews and 2 bad...

Do you think that you were a good client, or one she was not feeling? 

Do the math on that...

Amen to that!

So much white knight sucking up in this thread. Haha

OP did not get what he expected/value proposition and he voiced his disappointment; the great unwashed spend a week flogging him. Love this board.

I know someone who has 74 reviews mostly good 

and I’m guilty for not saying i got ripped off.  1hr massage was actually a 15 minute (or less) ...level 1 experience 

i just didn’t review

i should have

i do like the rest of the story option on the other site 

On 3/2/2019 at 5:43 PM, tuco said:

WTF is going on? I have been in this hobby for a long time.  Never got ripped off,  in the last six months I have been screwed at least 3 times.  I know part of it is my fault,  but what the hell? Prices have gone through the roof and service has gone down the drain.  Even TOB can't be trusted, I saw a gal last night and the 2 negative reviews were accurate,  the 70+ positive reviews must be bullshit! I hate the current state of affairs in the hobby.  Am I the only one?

Tuco, do you now know wtf is going on?🤔

11 hours ago, Kinkster said:

So much white knight sucking up in this thread. Haha

OP did not get what he expected/value proposition and he voiced his disappointment; the great unwashed spend a week flogging him. Love this board.

I've been on this board for a year and a half, and bitchy whiny posts rarely go over well. Especially, when the board affords providers and clients so much info to help screen our choices for companionship, and there are no guarantees. It could be worse. TOB could disappear. We all have bumps and bruises from the hobby. The flogging is just a small price to pay for us all having to listen to your bitching. I do my best to not come on here griping about the same old bs all the providers go through. 

On 3/3/2019 at 1:15 PM, airamericavet65 said:

I agree in the 90s 100 was a fair rate  and a home cost $100,000. Now that house  costs 450,000 so rates seem a little low

WHAT?

It's an expensive, tough market in Colorado and just be smart about scheduling. Screening is more important than ever. 

Do any of you ladies feel that because it’s so expensive and saturated, that you might as well try your luck in a bigger/costal city?

I agree in the 90s 100 was a fair rate  and a home cost $100,000. Now that house  costs 450,000 so rates seem a little low

Wow! Was 100 really the going rate in Colorado during the 90s? I was in Dallas in the 90s, and when I went independent I started at 200 and retired at 350. You guys really had it made in the shade. 

On 3/11/2019 at 7:52 AM, denverdtcguy said:

I know someone who has 74 reviews mostly good 

and I’m guilty for not saying i got ripped off.  1hr massage was actually a 15 minute (or less) ...level 1 experience 

i just didn’t review

i should have

i do like the rest of the story option on the other site 

Exactly 

16 hours ago, Laci French said:

Tuco, do you now know wtf is going on?🤔

Yes Laci I do. Clear as mud. 

10 hours ago, Hunter VanDyke said:

Wow! Was 100 really the going rate in Colorado during the 90s? I was in Dallas in the 90s, and when I went independent I started at 200 and retired at 350. You guys really had it made in the shade. 

No. It wasn't. I've been seeing ladies since before the internet/WWW. It was 150/200 before TOB ever existed. In the 90s, 200/250 was the common hour rate.

Tuco, Kinkster, and DenverDTCguy...If 70 other guys had a good time, and then you didn't...it's not the girl. 

10 hours ago, pfunk said:

Tuco, Kinkster, and DenverDTCguy...If 70 other guys had a good time, and then you didn't...it's not the girl. 

I agree 100% with you on this Pfunk 

To me, in the 90s, $7.77 was a fair rate and homes cost $7777. Everyone has a right to their own past / timeline / multiverse.

Edited by N6_in_the_village

18 minutes ago, N6_in_the_village said:

To me, in the 90s, $7.77 was a fair rate and homes cost $7777. Everyone has a right to their own past / timeline / multiverse.

😂😂😂

On 3/13/2019 at 7:38 AM, ilovewomen said:

I agree 100% with you on this Pfunk 

I wouldn’t be so sure.

Unfortunately, going based on the number of positive reviews is no longer a good indicator, specially with some of the ladies that are not yet well established. 

I had a few less than stellar sessions in the last few months. 

Im not new to this but Initially I was at a loss, as my experience differed significantly compared to what her reviews depicted... and after a while I just lost faith in the accuracy of the reviews.

I’m  finding is becoming quite difficult to get a review approved when is not a positive one...Positive reviews get approved right away, non positive reviews will take a while and they have a good chance of being rejected. 

As a reviewer, I feel the obligation of providing factual information, specially if writing a non positive review. However, the more specifics you add, the higher the chance of your review getting declined. 

Im sure we are all aware TOB does not provide a proper platform to write an accurate review with some of the specific information hobbyists need. I’m aware that is for our own protection, but take the reviews for what they are, and learn to read between the lines. 

This is the way I look at reviews now ( assuming all of them are positive)

- True positive reviews ( she rocked my world, incredible, passionate, OMG) 

- It was “meh”, service provided as expected (showing as positive)

- Not a good experience, didn’t hit it off, she was having a bad day, Didn’t connect, it was my fault (these are also showing as positive)