Bigfoot257

Birthday recommendations

16 posts in this topic

It's my birthday tomorrow and I am thinking about treating myself to some fun.  Anyone got any recommendations for a knock my socks off gfe encounter with one of the lovely ladies here?  

Use the search feature for exactly what you are looking for. I'm sure that you can have a fun BDay Party, but, I think, you need to do the searching.

2 minutes ago, JDMurray said:

Use the search feature for exactly what you are looking for. I'm sure that you can have a fun BDay Party, but, I think, you need to do the searching.

Thanks, I got a couple ladies in mind.

54 minutes ago, JDMurray said:

Be nice to find a lady that provides more intimacy in the GFE but usually reviews dont talk a lot about that.  

2 hours ago, Bigfoot257 said:

Be nice to find a lady that provides more intimacy in the GFE but usually reviews dont talk a lot about that.  

if you do the right research you will almost find what you seek on this little ole dating site every time:)

9 hours ago, Turtle138 said:

Overnite with breakfast in bed.

If breakfast means sex, then yes! 

My advise is to use the advanced search option in the listings and select Birthday, it worked for me once, see picture:

Shape.jpg

Edited by Bora Bora

2 minutes ago, Bora Bora said:

My advise is to use the advanced search option in the listings and select Birthday, it worked for me once, see picture:

Shape.jpg

I didn’t even know this was option! The filter drop downs on the phone lack label headers so I almost never use them. 

On 2/16/2019 at 1:10 PM, Chrissy said:

Mon Chalet 😎

Wow!  That place is still open ?? 

1 hour ago, Imyrhklbry said:

Wow!  That place is still open ?? 

And Upgraded :)