When entertaining friends....

56 posts in this topic

Can chicks book??? I would love the gestures and snacks!:wub:  All you get at my place is liquor.

I'm allergic to both fruits and vegetables. So, maybe you could throw on some ribs? 

2 hours ago, Bella Marie said:

I have plenty of cookies😆

Just one is all I need!

3 hours ago, FuriousWeasel said:

I'm low carb so... "Ohhh would you like some bacon?!?"

I am low carb for 14 years now, so bacon it is!!! 

Two bowls full of hard candy on my dresser at all times (jolly ranchers, butterscotch, winter green, cinnamon, peppermint, and root beer barrels). I do!.😁😁 plus water bottles!!!

I tried to bake cookies for clients the other week... unfortunately I'm a pig and ate them all immediately after baking them and clients never got any ;_;

11 hours ago, Bella Marie said:

Definitely hungry!

The human body can go weeks without food, I think only a day or two is a breaking point for being horny.

I can think of something that would get my face messy and have me licking my fingers, but it sure isn't chicken wings! :lol:

12 hours ago, Audrey Astor said:

Can chicks book??? I would love the gestures and snacks!:wub:  All you get at my place is liquor.

I'm sure you get much more you  sexy nymph 💋😉

10 hours ago, Raine-7379 said:

I am low carb for 14 years now, so bacon it is!!! 

You  can still have lo carb and enjoy💗 whipped cream and sugar free caramel and it's GAME ON😉

Chinese Food delivered to the room, and when they knock you can play the game, LE or Delivery :rolleyes:

I think it is a wonderful idea but hard to implement. 

I'm a vegetarian and I wouldn't eat any snacks made with meat. I wouldn't enjoy the hummus. Some people might have allergies, etc. 

but the idea is spot on. Men like to feel special too. We know you get paid for your time but you don't get paid to think about us, to bake of us, or to stop by the convince store to pick up our favorite soft drink. Those gestures is what makes us (or at least me) feel special, as if you where looking forward to seeing me. 

I would be blown away if someone baked me chocolate chip cookies, but the same effect would be obtained if she just picked up my favorite candy bar, or a favorite soft drink. She could get the same effect by remember that I liked a certain necklace or earrings. Any gesture or effort that might be unique for me, would not go unnoticed. I might not drink the orange Mountain Dew, or eat the homemade cookies, but the effort would mean a lot to me. 

20 hours ago, Bella Marie said:

Actually pretty healthy.... low fat peanut butter ,Brown sugar, egg whites, flax seed, carb smart milk, butter, self rising flour....form  into balls, then stuff snicker pieces in the middle..... YUM😉

Healthy?? Being a diabetic,that recipe would put me in a coma !!  That said,I'm used to staring on the set,nobody brings anything diabetic friendly to eat. 

1 hour ago, JRWolfe said:

Healthy?? Being a diabetic,that recipe would put me in a coma !!  That said,I'm used to staring on the set,nobody brings anything diabetic friendly to eat. 

Your craft service doesn't do requests?

Edited by Unclehazard91

1 hour ago, JRWolfe said:

whipped cream\sugar free jelly and a small pool.... LOTS of FUN and diabetic friendly :)

2 minutes ago, Bella Marie said:

whipped cream\sugar free jelly and a small pool.... LOTS of FUN and diabetic friendly :)

Im putting the baby pool in my truck and hitting the restaurant supply store.

17 hours ago, Bella Marie said:

I can think of something to eat thats even more diabetic friendly  ( innocent look )

17 hours ago, Unclehazard91 said:

Your craft service doesn't do requests?

mainstream..yes, adult...no.

I can relate.  And double dipping from the CS table on an adult set can be downright dangerous...

Wait!!!! The offer of nookie THEN a samich THEN she leaves me alone???? How fucking PERFECT is that!!!!???

1 hour ago, Unclehazard91 said:

I can relate.  And double dipping from the CS table on an adult set can be downright dangerous...

Its been my experience that adult sets rarely have craft services and those that do,excepting EP and MH, think that everyone can eat anything .Back in the big budget adult video years..different story. Now they cut costs ,CS being the most obvious.

3 minutes ago, JRWolfe said:

Its been my experience that adult sets rarely have craft services and those that do,excepting EP and MH, think that everyone can eat anything .Back in the big budget adult video years..different story. Now they cut costs ,CS being the most obvious.

Yea, there's much better ways to snack on low budget skin sets these daze.

5 minutes ago, Unclehazard91 said:

Yea, there's much better ways to snack on low budget skin sets these daze.

Excepting Ed  P and Max H, I bring a sack lunch.

Just now, JRWolfe said:

Excepting Ed  P and Max H, I bring a sack lunch.

I'm out of th game now, but back when I knew a thing or two, things like grub hub weren't options.  Sack lunches or late dinners after we're the way to do it on a diet.