Slipo

Condom holders?

22 posts in this topic

Started running into girls who will literally hold onto the condom with there hands the whole session why do people not mention anything about this during reviews.  Bit fs with a hand curled around me isn't fun.

I'm sorry to laugh, but I've never experienced or heard of this before.  You mentioned ladies instead of a lady, so maybe you can be first to review them.

Well I'm lucky don't have to worry about this when I play.

And maybe your a stud and they just need to do a little shortening up just try to keep that in mind lol.💋💋💋

I really thought this was a thread with a link to some amazon or etsy item designed to hold condoms.

I clicked as my brain tried to picture, 

- Did it attach to a belt?

- was it used in a purse?

- Did it have dividers for the condom varietals?

- Was it on Prime, and I could have it in 2 days. 

And then I read the thread and feel like my need to binge shop has been trampled. 

Edited by Citori

1 hour ago, wglide2003 said:

Does your handle indicate what you do with the covers? 

Oh thats a funny one

4 hours ago, Citori said:

I really thought this was a thread with a link to some amazon or etsy item designed to hold condoms.

And then I read the thread and feel like my need to binge shop has been trampled. 

Me too!

18 hours ago, Slipo said:

Started running into girls who will literally hold onto the condom with there hands the whole session why do people not mention anything about this during reviews.  Bit fs with a hand curled around me isn't fun.

I assume you mean they hold onto the base of the of the condom during FS? I have experienced gals that put a piece of tissue just inside the base just in case of leakage. Now that is strange!

I can think of a few reasons a provider would do this. 

1. Your dick too small for the condom she doesn't want the condom  coming off and getting stuffed up in her vagina. 

2. Another reason she wants to make sure the condom stays on you the entire time.

Edited by Nikki Holiday

Wglide2003 that comment made me laugh and no the name has nothing to do with that.  Also as for Niki comment I can understand the second answer but even you didn't do the first to me.

Maybe they couldn't afford the right size? :confused: I always think I know everything, and that I learn something new. LOL!

xoxo,

Samantha Sheppard

19 hours ago, Citori said:

I thought the same thing too, but more in the way of is there a device that puts on condoms now that doesn't require hands and mouth? Subject lines can be deceiving, LOL!

xoxo,

Samantha Sheppard

That sounds wierd and none of the answers so far strike me as the reason. Hnnn

On 11/9/2016 at 4:31 AM, Slipo said:

I've never had this happen and have never heard of this from anyone else. Thus the lack of reviews...

I agree with others that your Topic Headline made it seem like you had invented a condom dispenser or were asking about a travel condom holder for your vehicle i.e. a cup holder car.

I'm the one with an English barrier and I totally got it. Lol 😝 

I don't know ..... why don't you?  In any of your reviews.  Have never had it happen to me to include in a review. 

Since a bunch of folks seem intent on answering what you did not ask, possible reasons for ladies doing this:

• Your cock is longer than they can accommodate without getting some internal organ poked painfully, so they are making sure you can't and don't go balls deep
  • Your cock is too small around to keep a condom on without "help"
  • Your cock is too soft to keep condom on without "help"
  • She has had a john or johns - not necessarily you - too often try to "oops" slip the condom off during the transaction - especially during k9
  • She is concerned to the point of paranoia with the possibility of exchanging any bodily fluids
  • You have been, to quote some reviews by others, "pounding her" and she is trying to avoid irritation or injury - especially that might preclude her working for a day or two
  • She is trying to stimulate her own pleasure spot so she gets SOME enjoyment out of the exchange and you are just in the way without holding onto you
  • Too many "oops, wrong hole" experiences without guidance

Probably a dozen other reasons I can't think of.  But why not just ask the next time it happens - in a non-demanding, non-threatening sort of way - if there is another way to accomplish whatever it is she is trying to accomplish in a more pleasant way for you.  Seems pretty easy to ask for two adults that have progressed that far already lol.

I had this happen, a few times, back in the Rocky Mountain Oyster newspaper days. I always felt like she was making sure the condom didn't come off. That was many, many , many moons ago.  Long before any current reviews.

4 hours ago, gr8owl said:

I don't know ..... why don't you?  In any of your reviews.  Have never had it happen to me to include in a review. 

Since a bunch of folks seem intent on answering what you did not ask, possible reasons for ladies doing this:

• Your cock is longer than they can accommodate without getting some internal organ poked painfully, so they are making sure you can't and don't go balls deep
  • Your cock is too small around to keep a condom on without "help"
  • Your cock is too soft to keep condom on without "help"
  • She has had a john or johns - not necessarily you - too often try to "oops" slip the condom off during the transaction - especially during k9
  • She is concerned to the point of paranoia with the possibility of exchanging any bodily fluids
  • You have been, to quote some reviews by others, "pounding her" and she is trying to avoid irritation or injury - especially that might preclude her working for a day or two
  • She is trying to stimulate her own pleasure spot so she gets SOME enjoyment out of the exchange and you are just in the way without holding onto you
  • Too many "oops, wrong hole" experiences without guidance

Probably a dozen other reasons I can't think of.  But why not just ask the next time it happens - in a non-demanding, non-threatening sort of way - if there is another way to accomplish whatever it is she is trying to accomplish in a more pleasant way for you.  Seems pretty easy to ask for two adults that have progressed that far already lol.

Perfectly said 

Dude...  a couple of thoughts.  Little Willie isn't big enough to hold the sucker on there, or you bought a Magnum thinking you're bigger than you are, or neither of those are true, and you found a one-off example.  Truly this has happened with more than one lady?   

If so, I think it points to #1 or #2, and I'm not trying to be mean.  

Have you asked them why? They might have a concern that you can address and if not, at least you'll know why.

Edited by Yogi
clarity

GR8OWL summed it up perfectly. Best to ask though. It is true that some guys think pounding away is the best thing to do, and by doing that the condom can break. I'm trying really hard to picture holding it though. Yeah, I don't know. The owl still gave the best response.