Juanmotai

Here is a little hobby etiquette 101 for anyone who wants it. If you're a newbie, you need to read this

44 posts in this topic

4 hours ago, Juanmotai said:

I never ask a young lady what she will or won't do unless we are in private and in person, and even then i rarely ask. I prefer to let activities just flow. 

So what you're saying is that in the middle of the session you're just gonna pull out that strap-on and be like: look what daddy brought you! Yeah, that sounds like great advice.:lol:

2 hours ago, 4yourcontrol said:

I notice on many P411 profiles the lady has written "Own Toys." What is this an example of? 

Wow you are new, dildos, vibrators, whips, chains, hand cuffs. Toys things to play with.

Edited by Kaduk
Fixed qoute

2 hours ago, geecue2 said:

Wow you are new, dildos, vibrators, whips, chains, hand cuffs. Toys things to play with.

Why are you quoting me as being new? Even with those variations, there's still no reason to haggle.

2 hours ago, geecue2 said:

3 minutes ago, amcbl1 said:

Why are you quoting me as being new? Even with those variations, there's still no reason to haggle.

LOL, G's a couple of months older than I am. He's being quote challenged though recently. Ol fart!

35 minutes ago, amcbl1 said:

31 minutes ago, fishndude57 said:

LOL, G's a couple of months older than I am. He's being quote challenged though recently. Ol fart!

I fixed it for him now shows the correct member

Angus? Did I miss some new slang? Thanks though, I'd hate to have a puzzled expression when a request regarding angus comes up...;)

And I'm sorry, but if anyone uses the word "angus" with me, expect me to take a good minute before I can stop laughing and compse myself...

Cinderella.JPG

Edited by abigailfox
too funny

5 hours ago, Kaduk said:

I fixed it for him now shows the correct member

Thanks Kaduk, I'd hate for the members here to think that I am a newbie. :confused:

On 9/28/2016 at 1:49 PM, Nikki Holiday said:

If you mention money of any kind I will never see you. 

That goes for me as a client. I have received text replies with the amount even though it's stated clearly in her add or web site, and that's the end of it I won't reply or persue. 

Reiki sure... Gladly give you an earful! Ask away (not advertising) just giving a topic that is safe to discuss openly and before meeting me. I am insured and certified practitioner and instructior of a few understandings. Let's talk Reiki, reflexology, thearputic massage. Providers. who do provide such activities do talk about such activities openly.

If a provider provides theariputic service's out of the XXX realm thinking it is more than safe to discuss and openly too. I know I do and often! ;) (wanted to rewrite the above). It totally sounds like advertising! Bad juju sorry! 

Been smiling all week thinking about putting a finger up...you know hygiene needs! Especially when you go and see a lady! It is so important to remember and yet coming from Juan!? Just been laughing all week thinking  about where people's fingers have gone this week! OMG!! Please tell me that you all  have been laughing like crazy too! Finger poking is damn straight important! Always keep it fresh and clean up there! ;)

wow this was great thanks Juan. they should print this and call it Hobbyist guide to the galaxy.

10 hours ago, pnsdoner said:

wow this was great thanks Juan. they should print this and call it Hobbyist guide to the galaxy.

You're welcome man.. glad you found some value in it