Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Dhenry

How to get removed from Blacklist?

45 posts in this topic

Blacklisted 1.  For a no show after provider stated her incall was not in a hotel - found out it was.  Don't do hotels.

2.  Apparently stuttered when being bombarded by questions seconds apart during an over the phone screening.. Sorry not use to that type of interrogation.

Petty Reasons.

You can't.  The best you can do is to get on P411 and acquire as many OK's as possible, and other good references, such that your good reputation outweighs your bad.  The smart ladies will take the blacklists with a grain of salt and look at the big picture, and you'll be able to schedule.  Sort of the same way that you'll still want to see a provider that has a couple bad reviews tossed in with many good reviews.

When you find a lady willing to see you, after the appointment ask if she has any friends that you could see.  You'll have an "in" with the new lady, and after you see her you'll have an additional positive reference.  Lather, rinse, repeat....

5 hours ago, Dhenry said:

Blacklisted 1.  For a no show after provider stated her incall was not in a hotel - found out it was.  Don't do hotels.

2.  Apparently stuttered when being bombarded by questions seconds apart during an over the phone screening.. Sorry not use to that type of interrogation.

Petty Reasons.

You don't get to decide what's petty. You were a no show, that's fairly common for blacklisting. If you think wasting people's time is petty then maybe move on?

Better question, how did you know you were blacklisted? Did she tell you? This first time poster seems to come at an oddly convenient time. Coincidence? Also registered today? Hmmm.....suspicous

Edited by Lucy Kitten
PS

12 hours ago, Lucy Kitten said:

You don't get to decide what's petty. You were a no show, that's fairly common for blacklisting. If you think wasting people's time is petty then maybe move on?

Better question, how did you know you were blacklisted? Did she tell you? This first time poster seems to come at an oddly convenient time. Coincidence? Also registered today? Hmmm.....suspicous

Glad you pointed that out...It's creepy and some men don't seem to understand why!! You give and give then they don't show up.. Uhhhh BLOCKED!

14 hours ago, Lucy Kitten said:

Better question, how did you know you were blacklisted? Did she tell you? 

My thoughts exactly..

Follow the example of providers.

Reinvent yourself. Select a new name. Buy a hobby phone. Start anew by visiting newby friendly providers.

3 hours ago, inkspot said:

Follow the example of providers.

Reinvent yourself. Select a new name. Buy a hobby phone. Start anew by visiting newby friendly providers.

Exactly!!!! Works every time. 

18 hours ago, SabrinaLynn said:

Glad you pointed that out...It's creepy and some men don't seem to understand why!! You give and give then they don't show up.. Uhhhh BLOCKED!

This is like the pot calling the kettle black.

So since it works for providers, can we as providers out your new identities in not so subtle threads? Maybe some 411's on the newbs, so we know exactly who they are?

On 9/21/2016 at 4:24 PM, Dhenry said:

Petty Reasons.

Why broadcast being Blacklisted in the open forum? My advice would be to quietly move on to the next ASP on your "to do" list and have fun. If you're looking for sympathy from the community it can be found in any dictionary between "Shit" and "Syphilis".

Being Blacklisted is all part of this game anyway and happens to us all.

7 minutes ago, MrBigShot said:

Why broadcast being Blacklisted in the open forum? An excellent question.

Being Blacklisted is all part of this game anyway and happens to us all. Sorry MrBig, but in this case I have to disagree.  Never have been, far as I know never left a lady even remotely tempted to black list me. B) (if I have, please so inform lady(ies) I will try to fix it for next time)

20 minutes ago, Lucy Kitten said:

So since it works for providers, can we as providers out your new identities in not so subtle threads? If they are a proven danger or ripoff, yes.  Both ways, clients and providers.  For general info or to show how informed or brilliant  the one broadcasting it is - NO! IMHO Maybe some 411's on the newbs, so we know exactly who they are? Perhaps not such a bad idea, but isn't that what references and back channel are for ?(don't tell me the ladies do not chat)

Gr8owl...Clients aren't supposed to know whether or not a Provider has Blacklisted them anyway. Right?

Edited by MrBigShot

1 hour ago, SabrinaLynn said:

Excuse me?

His meaning was quite clear.

Edited by MAG

43 minutes ago, MrBigShot said:

Gr8owl...Clients aren't supposed to know whether or not a Provider has Blacklisted them anyway. Right?

True, but my point was if a lady would even contemplate bl over something I do I would rather she call me on it so i can fix it - BEFORE a bl but even after.  But then I try pretty hard NOT to be a jerk in person. ;)

3 minutes ago, MAG said:

His meaning was quite clear.

Which is why he needs your help to give her crap?

2 minutes ago, gr8owl said:

Which is why he needs your help to give her crap?

Obviously.

You could change your name and number, but I wouldn't bother. Getting BL'd for a NS is of negligible concern. There are waaaaay too many ladies out there right now pouring in from all over the country. Get a p411 account and start racking up the OK's. Don't write any reviews even if the session is terrible until you get established. There is a very good agency that brings girls from other states and their screening process is not real strenuous.  Also a lot of the Asian girls really only look at your p411 OKs and dont bother with the blacklists. So right there are 2 suggested avenues to beef up your p411 profile and help establish credibility. Lastly, if you don't do hotels, you might have a really hard time finding someone thst fits that criteria. Most I have met operate out of hotels. Hopefully this helps a bit.

12 hours ago, inkspot said:

This is like the pot calling the kettle black.

You must have been waiting to blast back at me.Like others have said if you say you are coming and don't call to reschedule ITS UP TO US LADIES TO BLACKLIST you.I've only actually blacklisted one gentleman that tried to get more out of a session then advertised.Good day[snip]!

Edited by Kaduk
name calling

1 minute ago, SabrinaLynn said:

And who named you Shitstarter??

It appears you just did.

Nope sorry I don't condone in making anyone's life miserable you have that down Packed! So before you go chimming in on something you have no ideal about just do me one favor THINK BEFORE YOU TYPE! Your an ass and only making yourself look dumb. 

58 minutes ago, gr8owl said:

True, but my point was if a lady would even contemplate bl over something I do I would rather she call me on it so i can fix it - BEFORE a bl but even after.  But then I try pretty hard NOT to be a jerk in person. ;)

I think your explanation of what causes one to be BL is an oversimplification. I will agree that being a jerk is the quickest way to be BL but there are a plethora of reasons why YL's do not and will not see someone...with being rude or a jerk being 1A on the list. The whole reason for a provider to put someone on her blacklist is so she won't have to talk to you anyway so I'm not sure why anyone would expect to be given an explanation by a provider if they've been blacklisted by her.

15 minutes ago, MrBigShot said:

I think your explanation of what causes one to be BL is an oversimplification. I will agree that being a jerk is the quickest way to be BL but there are a plethora of reasons why YL's do not and will not see someone...with being rude or a jerk being 1A on the list. The whole reason for a provider to put someone on her blacklist is so she won't have to talk to you anyway so I'm not sure why anyone would expect to be given an explanation by a provider if they've been blacklisted by her.

There is a world of difference between a personal blacklist and a national/public blacklist.

For personal lists, whatever trips her trigger (he wears mismatched socks) is fine.

Hopefully, the national lists of criminal incidents (rape, assault, theft, etc.) doesn't get diluted with such trivia.

13 minutes ago, gr8owl said:

Of course we back channel and we check references.But that doesn't always get us what we need, John Dough is not going to use the chick who blacklisted him as a reference. The ladies that rename themselves don't need the help of the investigative public, they always get found out thanks to those pesky pictures and reviews that leave obvious clues.

I just don't like the tit for tat games. The "if ladies do it, we can too" is comically ignorant. If ladies put out 411s asking about who's changed names or posted threads whining about clients and offering enough info to out who they are the she-beast accusations would fly. I don't want to treat the guys around here the same way they treat the ladies. It's a level of disrespect I wouldn't stoop to.

The blacklist conversations need to just stop. We now have advice on how to circumvent screening, guys thinking they can be removed from blacklists or deciding what they think is blacklist worthy. The reasons blacklists are private and not spoken of should be pretty obvious given recent conversations. It's clear from the replies (not yours) that these guys don't get it. So we need to just leave the conversation to those who it actually need it and use it.

21 minutes ago, Bit Banger said:

There is a world of difference between a personal blacklist and a national/public blacklist.

For personal lists, whatever trips her trigger (he wears mismatched socks) is fine.

Hopefully, the national lists of criminal incidents (rape, assault, theft, etc.) doesn't get diluted with such trivia.

You still don't get it. Blacklist doesn't mean banishment. It's a place where we can make note of the things that bug us. Whatever the reason might be. I repeat, whatever the reason might be.

Please point me in the direction of the public blacklist you're certain everyone uses? Please? There is a world of difference between your "truths" and actual reality.

It would be a shame if there was another information sharing source, like reviews, that was full of nothing but trivial nonsense. If crimes are what it takes to be put on blacklists, then it should take a crime to earn a negative review right? Right? No of course not because what would reviews be without "trivial" information.

13 minutes ago, Lucy Kitten said:

You still don't get it. Blacklist doesn't mean banishment. It's a place where we can make note of the things that bug us. Whatever the reason might be. I repeat, whatever the reason might be.

You just don't get it, do you?  All this secret, hush-hush black list discussion disturbs clients.  When a client has a pattern of unreturned phone calls, he may begin to wonder, "Have I been blacklisted? Why? By who?" 

We(clients) get that you(ladies )need a mechanism for safety, to protect you from criminals who would do you harm.  But when you carry on about using blacklists for "whatever the reason", where is the safety value in that?  You do yourself a disservice by hiding the wheat amongst the chaff.  You also do the public a disservice with discussions of trivial (relative to safety issues) use of blacklists.  Where is the proportion & balance in the system?

Several reasonable providers have chimed in that they evaluate blacklist entries individually.  But how many ladies say, "Done!" when a name or number pops up on the blacklists. (Yes, there are also clients who discard ladies for a single poor review, without drilling down into the details.)

One of the differences between review systems and blacklist systems is that most review systems have published rules, enforced by moderators. (Granted, some rule sets are stricter than others, and/or more loosely enforced.)  From a client's perspective, the secretive blacklist systems are unregulated cudgels.  Would you care to shed some light on the subject and dispel that opinion?  You keep saying that I don't know Jack - EDUCATE ME!