jhooker

Important stuff

22 posts in this topic

Well I've come to learn that some girls are self conscious about the appearance of their vagina. One of the fun aspects of the hobby for me is to behold the many different appearances of this most beautiful organ. Let me say, and I think I can speak for most guys here, that no clean healthy pussy is unattractive. 

However, I do have my personal favorite: I like a clean shaven tight, petite pussy with big protruding lips, light flesh toned not too dark, I like lots of labia over thin lips. 

But, and I emphasize, there is no unattractive pussy as long as it's clean and healthy. Some of you need to not be so shy about opening up and giving us some eye candy treat. 

So guys, what's your personal pussy preference?

I know you asked the guys but, I'm a fan of fanny also. I like em all and agree as long as it's clean I love em. 

Yes yes yes Melissa I'm riding with you on this one...Hairier the better...lol! Just like age we say it's not the size it's the motion in the ocean...Same with woman..Now i don't like a bushy untrimmed out this world long bush...But if you got it hairy with nice framing I'm ALL IN!

Well maybe not hairy. I like a nice landing strip, but I like bare lips. Let me try being humorous about it....more beef curtains than fur burger. :P

12 minutes ago, Melissa Sterling said:

Well maybe not hairy. I like a nice landing strip, but I like bare lips. Let me try being humorous about it....more beef curtains than fur burger. :P

screenshot-www google com 2016-07-11 21-01-01.png

43 minutes ago, Melissa Sterling said:

You will not believe the images that came up on Google Image when I searched for this lol. I'll never be the same. My Innocent Eyes lol :P

607003317_Lsn4U-M.jpg

Edited by Scarlett Dayne

I really like some hair. Not wild and unruly, but trimmed is perfect. Most ladies seem to go bare, or pencil thin landing strip, which is fine, I'm not going to complain when I see it. But there's something to be said for some well-groomed hair. 

Here here! Pussy is indeed a beautiful organ to behold. My personal pussy preference is Wet and Erect (and attached to someone I have chemistry with!). I’m happy with any and all pubic hair styles.

whatever shape, size, or grooming preferences.. Rock what you got, pussy will save the world. If only more people got laid more often, maybe we wouldn't see the world going to shit! 

I prefer the 'little hitler' hair style

Dont want any demerits by showing a pic, but you get my drift ;-)

21 hours ago, SabrinaLynn said:

Yes yes yes Melissa I'm riding with you on this one...Hairier the better...lol! Just like age we say it's not the size it's the motion in the ocean...Same with woman..Now i don't like a bushy untrimmed out this world long bush...But if you got it hairy with nice framing I'm ALL IN!

69405391.jpg

57 minutes ago, SabrinaLynn said:

Sorry but i don't know what DAFUQ

DAFUQ = The Fuck

40 minutes ago, Melissa Sterling said:

DAFUQ = The Fuck

wtf, dafuck, what the hell.....

I've never been to shy to show off a little in person! Actually pretty pleased with how mine looks ;)

On 7/11/2016 at 0:46 AM, jhooker said:

Well I've come to learn that some girls are self conscious about the appearance of their vagina. One of the fun aspects of the hobby for me is to behold the many different appearances of this most beautiful organ. Let me say, and I think I can speak for most guys here, that no clean healthy pussy is unattractive. 

However, I do have my personal favorite: I like a clean shaven tight, petite pussy with big protruding lips, light flesh toned not too dark, I like lots of labia over thin lips. 

But, and I emphasize, there is no unattractive pussy as long as it's clean and healthy. Some of you need to not be so shy about opening up and giving us some eye candy treat. 

So guys, what's your personal pussy preference?

I happen to like the one staring right back at me at that moment before DATY.  Although I'm of average size...I've yet to meet a vagina that wasn't a tight fit. I intend to keep doing research on this subject and report back if my findings differ at all.

I enjoy them all ranging from clean shaven to '80's style full bush and everything in between. The only possible negative I've found in all my years of research is a vagina that is dry and even that can be resolved with lubricant. So, I guess not really a negative at all.

I am trimmed and very blonde. My pubic hair never shows up in pictures very well. Like a man with a beard. Kind of nice to run your fingers through your hair! ;)

On 7/14/2016 at 9:11 AM, MrBigShot said:

I happen to like the one staring right back at me at that moment before DATY.  Although I'm of average size...I've yet to meet a vagina that wasn't a tight fit. I intend to keep doing research on this subject and report back if my findings differ at all.

I enjoy them all ranging from clean shaven to '80's style full bush and everything in between. The only possible negative I've found in all my years of research is a vagina that is dry and even that can be resolved with lubricant. So, I guess not really a negative at all.

We appreciate your dedication to your endless research, with such fine subject matter I'm sure you declined any grants or donations and are sacrificing and funding your own research.......with an ear to ear grin LOL. Let me know if you need an assistant LOL