VeraSweets

Hello! I'm new here...

15 posts in this topic

Hi! 

I'm relocating to Colorado from Chicago and I'm new to the board so I just wanted to say hello to everyone! [snip] :) I'm looking forward to all the excitement that CO has to offer! Where's the best Italian food in town? A good Italian girl always needs good food :) 

Many kisses, 

Vera

Edited by Kaduk
overtly drawning attention...

Oh no! I got edited for an incorrect post ….so sorry! I'm learning how to behave :)

Welcome to Denver, enjoy all we have to offer.

7 hours ago, VeraSweets said:

Oh no! I got edited for an incorrect post ….so sorry! I'm learning how to behave :)

Welcome to Colorado and the board!  If you don't get dinged at least once while here, you're probably playing it too safe! :P

3 hours ago, BigBaldBlk said:

Welcome to Colorado and the board!  If you don't get dinged at least once while here, you're probably playing it too safe! :P

8 hours ago, wglide2003 said:

Welcome to Denver, enjoy all we have to offer.

Thanks for the welcomes! I guess I've been properly initiated then :)

Welcome Vera,   There are plenty of fun people here.  Enjoy your self

16 hours ago, VeraSweets said:

Hi! 

I'm relocating to Colorado from Chicago and I'm new to the board so I just wanted to say hello to everyone! [snip] :) I'm looking forward to all the excitement that CO has to offer! Where's the best Italian food in town? A good Italian girl always needs good food :) 

Many kisses, 

Vera

To answer your question, everyone has their favorites, mine happens to be Osteria Marco on Larimer Square.  Westword is a pretty reliable guide for these things, so you can start with the Italian Restaurants on this list:  http://www.westword.com/restaurants/denvers-ten-best-italian-restaurants-5722118

Welcome Vera, hope you enjoy Colorado moves can be tough but exciting all at the same time........believe me I have 11 states and 7 countries under my belt right now. In terms of the Italian restaurant I agree with  what Badboy said about Osteria Marco its not bad at all, Panzano's is good and a simple choice that is decent price with good food would be Maggiano;s. Welcome aboard the TOB

On June 25, 2016 at 10:07 AM, ReconBull said:

Welcome Vera, hope you enjoy Colorado moves can be tough but exciting all at the same time........believe me I have 11 states and 7 countries under my belt right now. In terms of the Italian restaurant I agree with  what Badboy said about Osteria Marco its not bad at all, Panzano's is good and a simple choice that is decent price with good food would be Maggiano;s. Welcome aboard the TOB

Thank you so much for the warm welcome! Moving is such a pain, but I'm so excited just as you said. Sounds like you know the woes of cross country moving all too well. Thank you so much for the thumbs up to those restaurants. We have a Maggiano's in Chicago too! 

I just figured out how to quote more than one response :) I'm learning all kinds of new things around here. 

Thank you all so much! Seems like Osteria Marco is a popular favorite. I think I'm going to make that my first visit! 

Welcome!

Ill Fornio and Venice are my personal favorites for Italian food.