b781

Speaking of Golf, Do any of the ladies play?

25 posts in this topic

I wanted to see if any of the gals played and have ever done a session that includes some bantering fun on the links and then a little private time?  Do any other guys think this would be fun and create more fun later?  Maybe it is just me....

A round of golf is a minimum of four hours. If your expectation is that the round of golf is on the clock along with the private time , then I don't see an issue. Any expectation of the YL's time being off the clock while she's with you on a "date" would be an incorrect assumption on your part and an unfair expectation of why the YL is in this business in the first place.

I would assume it would be treated as such, similar to dinner, etc.  Can't expect to cannibalize a ladies entire day :)

12 minutes ago, b781 said:

I would assume it would be treated as such, similar to dinner, etc.  Can't expect to cannibalize a ladies entire day :)

Interesting choice of words...albeit unintentional. I hope you meant monopolize rather than cannibalize. If you did mean cannibalize, then you're on the wrong hobby board.

Great Point!  I do think it would be fun though to take them to a golf store and buy them a very cute but sexy outfit and then hit the links.  Sun a few cold ones and hopefully good conversation.

I would rather spend 4 hours in bed with a young lady than 4 hours on a golf course.  Just saying. :)

51 minutes ago, inkspot said:

I would rather spend 4 hours in bed with a young lady than 4 hours on a golf course.  Just saying. :)

7d7a15bb64d7813f3a6576ba70ef54a5.jpg

I suppose you could just putter her around in bed...

8db018f0aec1f14dc22fce29f58436aa39e004cd

You there are alot of times we become friends with a provider and we like to do things together, dinner, movies etc... Not all time always has to be payed for. Thw ladiea like to go out and have fun too. Just have to find that special someone that tou connect with and all parties are happy.

I prefer to drive the cart and perform at the ball washing station. Just in case your balls are dirty, or course.

7 hours ago, CandiO said:

I prefer to drive the cart and perform at the ball washing station. Just in case your balls are dirty, or course.

Balls-to-complaints-as-ASA-rules-Unileve

It may be a bad idea. I'm reminded of a survey The Golf Channel was doing in which the question was asked - Would you rather play golf with Alice Cooper or have sex with your wife, and David Feherty replied " I would rather have sex with Alice Cooper than play golf with my wife".

37 minutes ago, Gregorysymph said:

It may be a bad idea. I'm reminded of a survey The Golf Channel was doing in which the question was asked - Would you rather play golf with Alice Cooper or have sex with your wife, and David Feherty replied " I would rather have sex with Alice Cooper than play golf with my wife".

Golf requires more concentration that I can manage under the best of circumstances. If there are going to be attractive women on the course they should be where they belong. Driving the drink cart. :cool:

Gentlemen Only Ladies Forbidden. :cool:

On 5/11/2016 at 8:19 AM, MrBigShot said:

A round of golf is a minimum of four hours. If your expectation is that the round of golf is on the clock along with the private time , then I don't see an issue. Any expectation of the YL's time being off the clock while she's with you on a "date" would be an incorrect assumption on your part and an unfair expectation of why the YL is in this business in the first place.

I guess this would give a whole new definition of the 19th hole. :grin:  Have been with ladies off the clock, which I am sure a lot of guys have. Touring lady, found out she loved baseball, so set an appointment first then we spent the rest of the day at a Rockies game. Matter of fact going to do it again when the Yankess comes to town in June, local lady. Yes it is a business, but there are ladies out there that just like having a good time, even if it is off the clock. 

Edited by geecue2

14 hours ago, geecue2 said:

I guess this would give a whole new definition of the 19th hole. :grin:  Have been with ladies off the clock, which I am sure a lot of guys have. Touring lady, found out she loved baseball, so set an appointment first then we spent the rest of the day at a Rockies game. Matter of fact going to do it again when the Yankess comes to town in June, local lady. Yes it is a business, but there are ladies out there that just like having a good time, even if it is off the clock. 

Thanks for sharing. This has not been my experience whatsoever. Good for you that you're able to see the YL's off the clock. My instinct tells me this is the exception and not the norm for the majority of us "Average Joes" on TOB or hobbyists in general.

Maybe some of the YL's could share their policy on seeing clients off the clock since it apparently happens so frequently.

7 minutes ago, MrBigShot said:

Good for you that you're able to see the YL's off the clock. My instinct tells me this is the exception and not the norm for the majority of us "Average Joes" on TOB or hobbyists in general.

See. You want to be GQ when you grow up, too. :cool:

37 minutes ago, Raoul said:

See. You want to be GQ when you grow up, too. :cool:

LOL. I'm all grown up and there's only one GQ!

GQ we will have a blast! 

Nothing better than baseball pants, beer, hot dogs and c*@k.:P

I love golf! I spent a couple hours out at top golf last week after finals, hitting some balls and blowing off some steam with a bucket of beers! ;) 

39 minutes ago, Rachel Bordeaux said:

I love golf! I spent a couple hours out at top golf last week after finals, hitting some balls and blowing off some steam with a bucket of beers! ;) 

You had me at; balls, blowing, & buckets of beer.....:rolleyes:

On Friday, May 13, 2016 at 0:10 PM, Laci French-2940 said:

GQ we will have a blast! 

Nothing better than baseball pants, beer, hot dogs and c*@k.:P

Yankees are good enough for me. That's my team :)

I used to have a couple of people I went golfing with, then off for some fun. I have also gone to baseball games, my absolute favorite thing. I was of course compensated, but also at an agreed upon rate. In my experience,  guys don't regularly have 5 or 6 hours worth of rate money sitting around for a round of golf and play time. He'll some baseball games last 3 hours. I MO you gotta compromise. A lady will still probably end up making more than if she sat at home waiting for the phone to ring, but the key is don't be offensive either. 

Sounds like fun if this weather would warm up.

On 5/13/2016 at 8:52 AM, MrBigShot said:

Thanks for sharing. This has not been my experience whatsoever. Good for you that you're able to see the YL's off the clock. My instinct tells me this is the exception and not the norm for the majority of us "Average Joes" on TOB or hobbyists in general.

Maybe some of the YL's could share their policy on seeing clients off the clock since it apparently happens so frequently.

Envious? If all you dudes were in a room together you would be shocked by who gets the "off the clock" time and who doesn't. It happens more frequently than one might think. There is no policy because it's not for everyone. It comes down to (for me) do I like the person? Do they have something to offer beyond the session? Usually it's common interests or something like tickets to an event that inspire that off the clock time.

Golf is a perfect example of when you might get lucky and score some off the clock time.

15 hours ago, Lucy Kitten said:

Envious? If all you dudes were in a room together you would be shocked by who gets the "off the clock" time and who doesn't. It happens more frequently than one might think. There is no policy because it's not for everyone. It comes down to (for me) do I like the person? Do they have something to offer beyond the session? Usually it's common interests or something like tickets to an event that inspire that off the clock time.

Golf is a perfect example of when you might get lucky and score some off the clock time.

Perhaps envious is a little strong, Luce. I've never had a provider suggest off the clock time with me for non-hobbying activities. Am I missing out?

P.S. My golf handicap is 16.4

This has not occurred to me.  On the other hand, having a golf course taken over by strippers and clients always sounded like fun.  Your ladies do know how to frame a hole.

1 hour ago, nairobi09 said:

This has not occurred to me.  On the other hand, having a golf course taken over by strippers and clients always sounded like fun.  Your ladies do know how to frame a hole.

There are legends of the golf tournaments sponsored by the Mile High Saloon before it became the Penthouse Club. It went on for a few years, many years ago. They were never invited back to any course they played and eventually they had to give it up, but while it lasted, it was just stupid fun. :cool:

Image result for stripper helping to line up a putt