Fntimes76

Water sports, yay, nay or get the hell away

Water sports, yet, nay or get the hell away?   27 members have voted

1. 1. Your thoughts on water sports?

• Yes please, give or get.
    • Give only
    • Get only
    • Whatever you want but it's gonna cost ya
    • Ewww, gross this is why we can't have nice things.

Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

25 posts in this topic

You forgot an option:

Meah - not really a fan, but no big deal if it happens. 

2 hours ago, Fntimes76 said:

Damn autocorrect. Let's make that water SPORTS not spouts......

Done.

I'm not entirely sure what this is, and I'm not inclined to do any research. I assume she pees on you in some fashion -- perhaps in a shower? Whatever floats your boat, I guess. 

Squirters are fun. Shall we revisit if it's pee or not? 

16 minutes ago, Raoul said:

... Shall we revisit if it's pee or not? 

{DEAD HORSE}

People like all kinds of different things. If everyone's a consenting adult, let them have at it. 

NAY to that and shitting too.  Nothing even remotely arousing in either IMO.   But you feel free to carry on with like-minded others....

3 hours ago, Happymon said:

NAY to that and shitting too.  Nothing even remotely arousing in either IMO.   But you feel free to carry on with like-minded others....

Lol...😁😁😁😁 No one likes a shitter. Well maybe some but they are few far and inbetween. I had a guy walk out on a two girl because the other provider accidentally took a shit on him. He was so disgusted. I'm so glad he did not review that. It would have been a very bad review for me. Especially since I didn't shit on him. As for squirting man.... You boys are French Vanilla. Your missing out. 

Edited by Nikki Holiday

9 hours ago, Nikki Holiday said:

Lol...😁😁😁😁 No one likes a shitter. Well maybe some but they are few far and inbetween. I had a guy walk out on a two girl because the other provider accidentally took a shit on him. He was so disgusted. I'm so glad he did not review that. It would have been a very bad review for me. Especially since I didn't shit on him. As for squirting man.... You boys are French Vanilla. Your missing out. 

LOL

OK Nikki.  I'm good-naturedly calling BS on this story!  How the heck do you "accidentally" take a dump on a client?  (Unless you are suffering from the stomach flu and have the "shizzilin drits."  Which would be gross but one should not go to work under such circumstances.)

Secondly, as to squirting, are you referring to girls faking it and peeing instead?(which I have experienced and never gone back) Or the real thing (which I have also experienced, and it was NOT pee)  I would whole-heartedly endorse the real thing, but having a stream of urine directed at my face under the pretext of "squirting" is not my thing.

Not my cup of tea, no pun intended.

But if a lady wants me to piss on her, whatever floats her boat. ;)

1 hour ago, mrvegas63 said:

Not my cup of tea, no pun intended.

But if a lady wants me to piss on her, whatever floats her boat. ;)

Depending on the size of the boat, you're going to need to drink an awful lot of water ahead of time....

12 hours ago, Nikki Holiday said:

As for squirting man.... You boys are French Vanilla. Your missing out. 

be still my heart :)

there's a wonderful feeling to being under and inside a lovely lady and feeling a warm cascade in your lap if you can time your O together…even if not.

10 hours ago, Laplace said:

LOL

OK Nikki.  I'm good-naturedly calling BS 💥💥💥🔫💃on this story!  How the heck do you "accidentally" take a dump on a client?  (Unless you are suffering from the stomach flu and have the "shizzilin drits."  Which would be gross but one should not go to work under such circumstances.)

For "Giggles N Shits" lol....Putting you over my knee Laplace. It possible.