Texting a picture of your dick.

38 posts in this topic

Client: Say hello to my little friend. 

http://media.details.com/photos/55e9d0ddb761f3fa1980b2de/master/w_806/blogs-daily-details-sexting-main.jpg

Somewhere you need to become educated on how to approach a lady. I really just don't think I have time for these gentlemen. By the way, if your dick pic comes with HVP warts attached to it. Your definitely on the do not service list. 

Just a friendly reminder boys.

Edited by Nikki Holiday

3 hours ago, Nikki Holiday said:

disgusted-girl-texting.jpg

Sooooo,

What you're saying is, if my real name is Anthony Wiener, I'm just shit-outta-luck?

I thought we already had a whole thread dedicated to this going?!?  Why create another one? ;-)

3 hours ago, Real Colorado Guy said:

When will some of them realize they will ask to see it when they want to see it. 

Being of the "older generation" who didn't grow up with SMS (short message service or text), I think it's easy to forget how ubiquitous it is with the "younger generation". So rather than send a "wolf whistle" as we would in the 20th century, we now send "dick pics". Now I've got this picture in my mind of guys at a construction site whipping their dicks out (limp) when a pretty girl walks by.

I text almost daily with my 23yo SB. She initiated the sexting and pretty much demanded dick pics from me. But, without being asked, I would never have done that.

10 minutes ago, MrFister said:

I text almost daily with my 23yo SB. She initiated the sexting and pretty much demanded dick pics from me. But, without being asked, I would never have done that.

I am pretty sure demanded dick pics is a good thing!

1 hour ago, MrFister said:

...pretty much demanded dick pics from me....

^^^^

mind blown

Dick pics? Really? Who can do that? I can't even get mine to hit the inside of the bowl consistently. Yours takes pictures? Wow, talk about talent...

On 1/4/2016 at 8:07 PM, MrFister said:

She's probably just making sure she's got the extortion materials in place in case you don't keep her satisfied. Clever girl. :cool:

19 minutes ago, Raoul said:

She's probably just making sure she's got the extortion materials in place in case you don't keep her satisfied. Clever girl. :cool:

Cynics that we are, I tend to agree with Raoul. Hope you have a signed contract/consent form in place. 

Do you include your face with your dick pick? Is your dick that effing great that it's going to be recognized in pictures?? Come on now, that's not cynicism it's paranoia. Get over yourselves.

23 minutes ago, Lucy Kitten said:

Do you include your face with your dick pick? Is your dick that effing great that it's going to be recognized in pictures?? Come on now, that's not cynicism it's paranoia. Get over yourselves.

Don't need face or distinguishing marks for sexting images to be damaging.  The source  (contained in the headers) of a message is enough to cause trouble.  Let's ask Carlos Danger (aka Rep. Anthony Wiener ) about that.  People may do strange things when their gravy train stops.

Remember - "Just because you're paranoid, doesn't mean they're not out to get you".

On ‎1‎/‎4‎/‎2016 at 4:11 AM, bd5671 said:

Dick pics? Really? Who can do that? I can't even get mine to hit the inside of the bowl consistently. Yours takes pictures? Wow, talk about talent...

You obviously didn't play in the snow enough as a child. :P

1 hour ago, Raoul said:

That's always possible. However, she initiated the sexting with her body parts and face in the same photo from her non-burner phone. I'm not her first rodeo. My burner phone pics have kept body parts and face separate but, as others have said, that's no guarantee. She's not BSC (so far), just an introverted, shy, sex-crazy girl. Just like me, she uses the pics to get herself off.

The contrast is interesting though - women will use images of body parts to get a man's attention but men shouldn't unless they want to be a douchebag. Thinking about that, that's not quite the situation. If I had a chiseled, model body with great abs, ass, chest, and shoulders, that would be appreciated much more than a dick. So body parts work for both sexes, just not genitalia.

I don't get the sexting thing in general. Of course my generation still had imagination. Double dog dares about having sex in public place, skip class and meet me in the dug out to show me your goodies, high risk danger. You could get caught and suspended. Boys still stole their dads magazines or hell stole them from the store because they used to be right up front by the cashier. Distract, the cashier and slip it into your back pack. Serious Street cred. I have never been impressed with dick pics, I am impressed when I see it in person and can give it a proper hello.

On 1/2/2016 at 9:17 AM, Nikki Holiday said:

http://media.details.com/photos/55e9d0ddb761f3fa1980b2de/master/w_806/blogs-daily-details-sexting-main.jpg

Somewhere you need to become educated on how to approach a lady. I really just don't think I have time for these gentlemen. By the way, if your dick pic comes with HVP warts attached to it. Your definitely on the do not service list. 

Just a friendly reminder boys.

You are Hilarious!

The absolute funniest dick pics are the ones where they aren't even hard lol. Isn't that sort of a prerequisite for taking a cock pic lol? ;-)~

Well, I think I speak for ALL women EVERYWHERE when I say...why not give us something that truly comes from the heart...Your dick, in a box. ;)

dolan-duck-gooby-pls-6689_preview_large.jpg

7 minutes ago, B_randy said:

Well, I think I speak for ALL women EVERYWHERE when I say...why not give us something that truly comes from the heart...Your dick, in a box. ;)

dolan-duck-gooby-pls-6689_preview_large.jpg

Every time I try to take a picture of my dick I get a picture of my stomach. I thing something is wrong with my smart phone. :D

2 minutes ago, boink36 said:

Every time I try to take a picture of my dick I get a picture of my stomach. I thing something is wrong with my smart phone. :D

LOL!!! Put it in selfie mode and hold it 2 feet from your body or get a selfie stick! It can work wonders!  Of course, the problem with a selfie stick is that your phone has to have a great optical zoom to make sure the picture has properly set incorrect expectations. :D

42 minutes ago, B_randy said:

Dick In A Box ... Yeahhhh ... Your Dick In A Box ... Mmmm ;-)~

Edited by Scarlett Dayne

I get these all the time...I always respond with  "I don't appreciate that" or "That's not a nice picture to send a lady".  Most of the time I get apologies.

I could never figure out what kind of reaction these guys want us to have when we see these pictures.  I usually roll my eyes and delete them.  As much as I love what I do, a random picture of a dick simply doesn't do it for me.

15 hours ago, Scarlett Dayne said:

Dick In A Box ... Yeahhhh ... Your Dick In A Box ... Mmmm ;-)~

2016-01-13 11.21.26.png

2 hours ago, Becca_Blossoms said:

I get these all the time...I always respond with  "I don't appreciate that" or "That's not a nice picture to send a lady".  Most of the time I get apologies.

I could never figure out what kind of reaction these guys want us to have when we see these pictures.  I usually roll my eyes and delete them.  As much as I love what I do, a random picture of a dick simply doesn't do it for me.

Men are very visual creatures and pics can easily turn us on. I think the guys that send dick pics don't realize how different the female mind is and believe they will get turned on by the pics

3 hours ago, mj76 said:

Men are very visual creatures and pics can easily turn us on. I think the guys that send dick pics don't realize how different the female mind is and believe they will get turned on by the pics

I am an extremely visual person, and dick pics do not do anything for me.

Photos of men turn me on, just not photos of their southern region alone. I guess you can say I'm a big picture kind of gal lol. 

Men:

If you are going to send us dick pics please make them a more full body pic where we can see your face, strong arms, abs, etc.. along with your package.

Maybe you could hold your hard cock in one hand, point at the camera with the other and wear a t-shirt that says, "All This Can Be Yours If The Price Is Right". I mean show some enthusiasm, wit and pride in your work lol.

Seriously... It is the men who can make us Laugh that most often get our panties to drop.

PriceIsRight_shirt.jpg

Edited by Scarlett Dayne

5 hours ago, B_randy said:

2016-01-13 11.21.26.png

Looks like her interest has been piqued LOL. That video is hilarious every time I watch it ;-)~

I do understand that men are visual...what provider doesn't get that?!?!  I prefer the company of gentlemen that know enough not to send a lady pics like that.  There are plenty of gentlemen that know how to treat a lady.  I chose to spend my time with them.  It's a maturity and personal preference thing.  I also find it insulting to my intelligence.

On 1/4/2016 at 8:07 PM, MrFister said:

Being of the "older generation" who didn't grow up with SMS (short message service or text), I think it's easy to forget how ubiquitous it is with the "younger generation". So rather than send a "wolf whistle" as we would in the 20th century, we now send "dick pics". Now I've got this picture in my mind of guys at a construction site whipping their dicks out (limp) when a pretty girl walks by.

I think SB are not included in the rules previously posted!

On 1/13/2016 at 3:54 PM, Scarlett Dayne said:

I am an extremely visual person, and dick pics do not do anything for me.

Photos of men turn me on, just not photos of their southern region alone. I guess you can say I'm a big picture kind of gal lol. 

Men:

If you are going to send us dick pics please make them a more full body pic where we can see your face, strong arms, abs, etc.. along with your package.

Maybe you could hold your hard cock in one hand, point at the camera with the other and wear a t-shirt that says, "All This Can Be Yours If The Price Is Right". I mean show some enthusiasm, wit and pride in your work lol.

Seriously... It is the men who can make us Laugh that most often get our panties to drop.

PriceIsRight_shirt.jpg

Your panties would already be on the floor if I sent you a picture of my Johnson! ;-)