Erin_CO

MSOG at 50's

46 posts in this topic

It's the total experience. Be content with one but super enjoy your partner. Enjoy her multi pops if she does. Who knows she might excite you to an unusual second. But enjoy the fullness of the moment and the chemistry. 

I personally agree with this point of view. I'm usually one and done, but with the right partner 2 is still possible. The funny thing is that there are times when I don't get there at all and that's fine by me. I play this game for the pure fun of it and have met some awesome like minded people along the way.

Most of the time I confess I'm mostly one and done.  But occasionally, a young lady rings the bell twice.  For me it seems a lot has to do with the time of day.  Still, if I book an hour, I would expect the opportunity for multiples.  But if I know it's not going to happen, I'll throw up the white flag and not have her waste effort.  A man's got to know his limitations - and those are in no way the young lady's responsibility.

A good reason to go for the hh if one is more concerned about "value". 

There are a few ladies that if you can pop twice in a hh, they'll allow it.  To the OP, Justina's right, I think it's chemistry.  I'm sure some will deliberately try and take advantage of time whereas another will pop twice in 63 minutes.  It may be a case-by-case basis.

I am younger than 45 and it doesn't always happen in an hour. I would rather spend time on foreplay and take it slow then go for two shots anyways but many providers seem to want to jump on right away and get it over quickly. Most of the time they want to talk for the rest of the hour but some will go for another round. I have found that in order to achieve the second shot there has to be some compatibility, wetness and passion. With out these it won't happen. Acting like you are playing wack a mole doesn't work and that's what usually happens. 

Even when it doesn't happen I don't leave feeling frustrated. It always fun trying for round 2. I would rather spend time trying for round then talking.

I am younger than 45 and it doesn't always happen in an hour. I would rather spend time on foreplay and take it slow then go for two shots anyways but many providers seem to want to jump on right away and get it over quickly. Most of the time they want to talk for the rest of the hour but some will go for another round. I have found that in order to achieve the second shot there has to be some compatibility, wetness and passion. With out these it won't happen. Acting like you are playing wack a mole doesn't work and that's what usually happens. 

Even when it doesn't happen I don't leave feeling frustrated. It always fun trying for round 2. I would rather spend time trying for round then talking.

This!

Obviously, it can be difficult for men to come to terms with ageing. It's hard to let go of our youth and vigor.

Lucy mentions "bang for their buck" - I think it's less about monetary value than it is about being used to having more frequent orgasms and feeling ripped-off because you can't do it anymore.

Mr Fister- You basically just said what Lucy already stated. It would seem to me that it is the monetary value. Many of you gentlemen save up for awhile to spend time with us, so I can't really blame those who want more bang for their buck.

Thanks for all the input on this topic!!! it really help me a lot to understand men's point of view on this ;)

I think for some it's literally the bang for their buck.

But what can you do when your bucks exceed your bang?  As we men grow older, our field artillery barrage slows down, and turns into a single cannon shot. Still effective but not as devastating...

But what can you do when your bucks exceed your bang?  As we men grow older, our field artillery barrage slows down, and turns into a single cannon shot. Still effective but not as devastating...

It's the same thing. There are too many guys that put the pressure on for MSOG because they paid for the hour and then get cranky with the provider instead of nature because it didn't

It's the same thing. There are too many guys that put the pressure on for MSOG because they paid for the hour and then get cranky with the provider instead of nature because it didn't

a bang, even two bangs, without the chemistry (the arousal and enjoyment of 

both parties senses) is kind of Ho hum. Enjoy each other and then the explosions naturally follow. 

Mr Fister- You basically just said what Lucy already stated. It would seem to me that it is the monetary value. Many of you gentlemen save up for awhile to spend time with us, so I can't really blame those who want more bang for their buck.

You're right but I suppose I don't really look at whether I'm donating $XXX or $YYY. To me, it's similar to how we say that the per-hour rate doesn't always reflect the quality of the session. There's a lot more to a session than the number of pops.

I'm envious of those who can achieve MSOG. Tip of the cap to those who are able.

Edited by MisterBigShot
spelling

Ahh, to be in my 20's when popping off 4 times in 1 night was not a problem. On the other hand, I was such an ass with women back then, there would be no way I'd be able to establish a rapport with the fine ladies of this board.

For those ladies that want to coax an additional shot out of a gentleman, you might try this.  After the first shot and clean up completed, get in his arms and do some serious pillow talk.  After he has had ample refractory time, reach down and lightly graze his boys with your finger nails. Not a scratch but more than a tickle.  You do that to his balls and often times he will spring to life ready for a second go round.  Same thing happens if you are doing doggie.  Reach behind  and lightly brush his balls with your nails.  He will pop and wonder where the hell did that come from.

One provider spent an entire year in graduate school recently studying the neurobiology behind rubbing a man's balls.

You will be amazed at your new found talent.

a bang, even two bangs, without the chemistry (the arousal and enjoyment of 

both parties senses) is kind of Ho hum. Enjoy each other and then the explosions naturally follow. 

Honestly in my experience those that care about the number of pops care less about the chemistry.

I'm just curious about gentlemen requesting "two happy moments" in a 1 hour appointment but at the end they can't do it.

As I understand, starting at about 45 or 48 having two pops in such a short time as 1 hour starts to be a problem. That's the way it is. There is nothing wrong with that. It's men's nature and anatomy, it's a natural thing and that shouldn't be a problem for their self esteem.

So why have the expectation and then say good-bye with a feeling of frustration? Why don't just enjoy the hour in so many ways you can enjoy and have their one super pleasure moment and leave with a smile instead of a "I-was-not-able-to..." feeling?

Is it just me having this perception or the other girls also see the same thing?

I fully understand what you are saying.  I have the same experience.  Two ways to approach it that I have used. One is to engage in a more slow moving experience, focusing on the sensual.  Not every provider will do that and they seem hard to find.  Some are used to younger guys and want you to ride hard and put you away.  15 minutes later you down for the count.  If you can slow her down, it's in your best interest. In a perfect world you would be able to explain what you are looking for prior to making the appointment but I suspect that is maybe creepy or just il-advised.

The other I just stumbled across it to set 2 half hour appointments about an hour apart because I thought for sure, one would drop out, but didn't.  It seems the recovery time is about 1.5 to 2 hours. The second stop was actually even better and an hour might have been OK considering the ability to hold back more easily. Just my 2 cents.