Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Audrey Lewis

I have a question...

19 posts in this topic

...what is the first thing about a woman that sparks your interest? What is the sexiest thing, as far as first impressions, catches your eye?

💙Audrey

I think for the most part, men are visual creatures.  For me, the thing that gets me going is a "nice pair," either breasts or legs.

However, I am very attracted to strong, intelligent women.  So an onboard or chat presence that displays this, at least for me, will trump any visual enticements.  If the session confirms what the posts hinted at,  I am much more likely to keep coming back for more.

A former poster used to have a George Meredith quote in his tagline:

"A witty woman is a treasure: a witty beauty is a power."

So true.

Let's face it, looks is what almost always sparks interest first. Like laplace said, men are very visual creatures. But after that, an intelligent conversation. For me, your looks will get me interested but if you can't carry on or have an intelligent conversation with me, then everything else no longer matters. Stimulation of the body can only go so far if there is no stimulation of the mind. 

Beauty is the spark that starts, intelligence is the fire that will keep me coming back

I look for eyes and lips first,  a great set of lips and bold red lipstick make me melt.

Second is she must be able to carry on a good conversation.

If she has those I can get along splended

Face and eyes are my first impression. Beyond that, I believe every woman has a unique collection of attributes that make her attractive. 

And what crazyb just said about conversation. There is a traveling ASP, just my type, but her voice, dialect, and limited conversation skills are hard to take. Saw her once and won't go back (for that and other reasons).

Edited by MrFister
added stuff, clarified

...what is the first thing about a woman that sparks your interest? What is the sexiest thing, as far as first impressions, catches your eye?

💙Audrey

Sexy legs, gets my attention first. Another thing is the way someone posts, the way they write, very refreshing. Usually that also comes with a witty sense of humor. You had me at hello. LOL.

I look for eyes and lips first,  a great set of lips and bold red lipstick make me melt.

Second is she must be able to carry on a good conversation.

If she has those I can get along splended

Eyes!  Then legs, working my way back up to the face.  That gets me in the door. 

Conversation gets me to return. 

I like to see a face first. Unfortunately this means I miss out on a lot of providers who do not show their faces for privacy and security reasons. 

After the face-test, I apply my own shallow body criteria. ;)

Fellas I am so impressed with these answers and I completely agree with, Yes, You can have nice legs, nice lips, a big ass... Natural breasts. But the way you carry yourself in conversation and poise is what makes you unqiue and spectacular. It makes you last... And that goes for men and women... If your just a good lay, well sorry to say this, BUT you're not the only one that has skills... But make someone laugh, challenge their thinking.. Teach them something that's how you remain memorable.

good company 

💙AL

Exactly...bad conversation can be such a mood killer. I've met some fine looking men, but they open their mouths and it's all over. Overly arrogant is also a major turn off. I'm not one for faking things, so if I happen to run into those types of clients, which fortunately doesn't happen all that much, they won't be invited to return. Intelligence is super sexy....I especially love men who read...it's not so common nowadays.

The face issue comes up a lot, and is just one of those things you either take a gamble on or not. For those of you not willing to roll the dice, there are many others who are probably pleasantly surprised (or not lol) when the woman swings the door open. BTW, great quote Laplace.

💙Audrey

Her eyes and her smile. And then how she reacts to my smile and my "hello"

I'm drawn by the physical, hourglass shape! it's a wicked mind that keeps me interested and around!

Edited by parkercole

For me, a smile in a picture goes a long way.

Lack thereof does the opposite, and I just keep scrolling to the next provider.

The more a provider can do in both advertising and session to convince me that they are enjoying the industry and the experience the more likely I am to take a second look. I have no interest in sharing time with someone that either feels or gives the impression that they are bound by their choice. It makes me feel uncomfortable

First thing I notice is her smile and how her eyes sparkle with energy. After I get past the looks, then if there's substance...whether or not she can carry a conversation on more than one topic. I've been impressed with the YL's I've had the pleasure to know on a deeper level through this activity through the time I've been doing this.

Edited by MisterBigShot
grammar