PaulM

Quick Visit

21 posts in this topic

This may sound like a stupid question, but what is the expectation with a quick visit? I gather that the visit is typically restricted to 15 minutes or less, but is there a general understanding of what's allowed within those 15 minutes? For instance, will the provider typically expect to provide 1 to 2 choices of service or can one expect to run the gamut as long as he is "quick"?

Thanks

I think some girls are going to limit it to BJ only. Some will offer more, and a few will offer less :eek:.

I doubt that there is any definitive answer, unless you schedule and show up. Then you'll find out! 

Good Luck! :)

I usually don't offer them because I don't really feel like I can give outstanding service in 15 minutes. If I were to offer them again though, I would probably offer FS within the dedicated time just because I would feel bad otherwise. I think every provider is different though. Some prefer QV... I'd rather have the quality myself.

I've generally found quick to be fs and "language lessons" or "mouthin off" to be just that. get your urban dictionary you can usually tell. of course, a little communication never hurts.

FS 'quick' usually amounts to 3g which some don't like, but there's no time for dinner and a movie in 15 min.

Danielle Rae has a very enjoyable quick offering. 

This is a way to get in the door and push your time out for more total BS.  I think it brings traffic to your door that is unneeded.  When it comes down to it and they are crying  I'm not done all I can say is you got jokes.  Anything under a hour is really crazy in my books, hell you barely get your shoes of take a shower and do some getting to know each other in thirty idk?

This is a way to get in the door and push your time out for more total BS.  I think it brings traffic to your door that is unneeded.  When it comes down to it and they are crying  I'm not done all I can say is you got jokes.  Anything under a hour is really crazy in my books, hell you barely get your shoes of take a shower and do some getting to know each other in thirty idk?

I agree with you yesenia. QV just doesn't appeal to me. 30 minutes is sufficient with some providers but I agree that to truly enjoy you, a full hour is needed, and possibly more. Lol. You're a fun person and you like to talk and get to know a person, which I think is cool. 

I don't do quick visits because I'm not okay with people who think they should be able to cheap out on me when my rates are not bad anyhow.  In my experience, someone who comes for 15 min has already decided that I'm not worth having a conversation with or paying well, so why would he even respect that 15 min does NOT mean 35, 22, or even 16 mins? And, when he goes over time and I want more compensation, why would he do anything other than imply that I'm a heartless bitch?  If I'm putting my self at risk and paying the "soul tax" that is a given with any sex work, I want to have a lifestyle that is much better than adequate...fuck me, right?

The difference might be a "quick" or "quickie" visit. I would imagine the 15 minute meet and greet is not getting the latter.

Thanks everybody. This is a helpful forum. I'm also enjoying browsing through the "Reviews" section.

I'm brand new to this and just trying to figure everything out so I don't break the rules.

Thanks again.

I agree with you Yesenia. I need more than a few minutes to get to know a person, I tend to be kind of quiet sometimes and need some extra time to relax.The quick visit doesn't fit me well, not to say that it's not a bad thing as Danille points out (well said) all I can offer is it's not my cup of tea.

I agree with you yesenia. QV just doesn't appeal to me. 30 minutes is sufficient with some providers but I agree that to truly enjoy you, a full hour is needed, and possibly more. Lol. You're a fun person and you like to talk and get to know a person, which I think is cool. 

Thank you

I'm not a big fan of the quick visit, but have done it a couple of time.  I've paid as little as $40 and as much as $150 and expect a HJ or BJ.  While I prefer an hour visit, sometimes you just don't have the time and the quickie works quite nicely. :)

Well, the quick visit at the AMP is fairly common. You pay for the half hour, get a lackluster 5-minute rub, turn over, get a violent hand job -- meaning she seems to be angry at your Johnson, and $80 later you are out the door. No, I don't do it anymore, and in Fort Collins that simply does not exist anymore thanks to LE crackdowns. 

...........  Frankly, common sense is the #1 most important element in keeping yourself out of trouble in this industry - without it no amount of screening will keep you safe for very long.  I have been an independent ASP for nearly a decade now without any legal trouble whatsoever - yet I've never called another provider seeking a reference; never asked to see anyone's photo identification; never required any 411 account information.    

If true, this is truly remarkable and admirable.  I'd give my left nut to know what your screening technique is, and I bet a lot of the ladies would too.  You could open a school.

Maybe you're the person who puts together Santa's naughty/nice list.  Thats all I can figure out.

To me, a quick visit would be a total waste of time.  It takes me 15 minutes just to say "Hi!"

Edited by Laplace
grammar

If true, this is truly remarkable and admirable.  I'd give my left nut to know what your screening technique is, and I bet a lot of the ladies would too.  You could open a school.

Maybe you're the person who puts together Santa's naughty/nice list.  Thats all I can figure out.

To me, a quick visit would be a total waste of time.  It takes me 15 minutes just to say "Hi!"

You do this long enough and your intuition grows to super hero levels. Danielle is one smart cookie and %100 correct. Common sense will serve you well but it can't be taught. It's like that saying 'I can explain it to you but I can't understand it for you'.

The QV appeals to some folks who basically want a 3g experience - maybe a lunch break quickie?  If it works for you, great!  I have tried it, and with a couple providers I like it.  I have this opportunity not too far from work and I can run a quick 'errand'.  I have see her her for longer times when time permits and we have a clear understanding that my QV are just that, a QV.

If it didn't work for so many people in these communities then there wouldn't be so many providers offering the 15 minute triple G experience - and so many guys enrolling in such a short class.

As always, ymmv here do, if it's your thing, go for it.  If it isn't, say no. 

The only time I offer a QV is when its a very regular client who doesn't have much time. Then it's not awkward because we don't have to try an figure each other out in 15 minutes,

It's interesting how the guy asks what he can expect and the conversation turns to, "I could never do a 15-minute visit." Hell, even I did that. But to answer the question, yeah, he could easily get UTF and FS -- wham bam thank you, mam and gone.  They call it blow n go, right? But why not blow, whammo, and go? Not ideal, but certainly on a repeat visit it's possible. 

"But then again this is great way to make money fast. For example let say she charges $200/15 minutes with in 1hour, she sees one guy right after other guy =$800. "

Does that entail a line out the door? What do you do when a client bumps into another client on the way out? Have him grin and give him the thumbs up? At that rate you might as well quadruple your profits and have them all in at once.

I've generally found quick to be fs and "language lessons" or "mouthin off" to be just that. get your urban dictionary you can usually tell. of course, a little communication never hurts.

FS 'quick' usually amounts to 3g which some don't like, but there's no time for dinner and a movie in 15 min.

Danielle Rae has a very enjoyable quick offering. 

I personally enjoy ALL visits but with a QV to me that's 30 min...Not 15 .. I'm just getting warmed up at that point ;)  I think when business is slow All ladies offer rate changes..But I think the service should stay the same..Just because your getting  a shorter time for less funds doesn't mean you should get a a different service IMO :)