Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Bora Bora

Expensive gifts or nothing?

46 posts in this topic

My monthly budget doesn't allow me to buy a Victoria Secret gift card or similar. Sometimes the items in the provider's wish list (if there is one) are really expensive. Do you think that giving her a nice candle or a beautiful box of chocolates make any difference?

I really like to give something (besides the envelope) but sometimes I have doubts about giving a $10 worth gift.

So what's better: give her nothing or give her something as an appreciation gesture even if it's something cheap like a candle?

My monthly budget doesn't allow me to buy a Victoria Secret gift card or similar. Sometimes the items in the provider's wish list (if there is one) are really expensive. Do you think that giving her a nice candle or a beautiful box of chocolates make any difference?

I really like to give something (besides the envelope) but sometimes I have doubts about giving a $10 worth gift.

So what's better: give her nothing or give her something as an appreciation gesture even if it's something cheap like a candle?

If she doesn't like your $10 gift from the heart, you need to see a better class of provider.

If she doesn't like your $10 gift from the heart, you need to see a better class of provider.

Plus 1 with that statement

I'm pretty sure she'd appreciate an actual $10 bill, even more than the gift. I have often tipped $20. It shows appreciation, and allows her to spend it how she prefers.

A gift, or tip, will help her remember you, over nothing at all. Is that what you're seeking? :confused:

It's the little things that count in this hobby. To think a client of mine went above and beyond out of his way to buy me a personal gift (and yes, even a candle) would probably make my entire month. It shows affection. To me that's GFE.

I like candles.

I love a box of chocolates with cream in the middle.

Its the thought that counts.

Feed it to me....

Strawberry-Chocolate-Mousse-Cake.jpg

I have a wishlist but no expectations. I got requests from long distance friends to create a wishlist because they don't get to see me as often they like to send little treats. There are items ranging from $6 to $200 bucks, it is a wishlist after all :)

I really don't think any provider has anything but appreciation for the gifts they are given no matter the size. I have been given everything from flowers to electronics and appreciate it all equally.

If you want to give a gift, get her what you want to give. I personally have given gifts any where from diamond bracelets,ear rings,necklaces to chewy dog bones.

A gift is measured in thought. If she doesn't appreciate the thought she is not the girl for you.

I once gave a provider a package of elk steak and she sent me a text the night she prepared it. She appreciated it.

I baked cookies and brought a dozen to an appointment as a gift. They munched them up before we even got started. And sent me a text thanking me again on my way home.

The good ones get it.

One YL gave me a gift. It was a bar of fancy soap which her previous client had given her.

Once I saw a nice bunch of roses laying on a desk drying up. Guess flowers weren't her thing.

If it's from the heart, then you have to pay her...

You're doing it wrong. Gifts are for women who like you back.

Women who like you back don't have to be compensated to spend time with you.

I have given a variety of gifts, but commonly bring a bottle of wine if the provider mentions her favorite in her p411 profile. Once you get to know someone little things come up in conversation that give a clue as to some of the things they like, even their favorite drink from Starbucks. I'm seeing a provider Friday night and we share a favorite Indian restaurant. While I can't take her there, I will have dinner for two from there at my place. The generic gifts of candy and flowers show you care enough to do something sweet and thoughtful, but it seems that a gift specific to the provider's taste, however small, is most appreciated. It does seem you are hearing a consensus from both providers and clients, a truly rare TOB occurrence, that small gifts are very much appreciated.

Gifts are for women who like you back.

My, my, you are a cynic. The two are not mutually exclusive. They can take your money and still like you. I believe the successful providers are those who do connect with a variety of people and enjoy spending time with clients and providing them with a variety of pleasures, physical and beyond.

They can take your money and still like you. I believe the successful providers are those who do connect with a variety of people and enjoy spending time with clients and providing them with a variety of pleasures' date=' physical and beyond.[/quote']

Fo sho! I like to have fun at work, why wouldn't providers? ;) Being thoughtful and generous has rewarded me with some pretty cool non-sexual experiences with a couple faves.

Yo Gettin Up' There! Your mailbox full?

The two are not mutually exclusive.

Think really hard about what you just said.

She loves spending time with you. And she charges you for it.

Is it really cynical? Or just, what alcoholics call, a moment of clarity.

They can take your money and still like you.

Turn it around. Who do you know, that you honestly like, but would charge money to spend time with you?

Just do the math.

The best gift you can give is yourself, completely. Even if only for the hour. Turn off your phone, relax and treat this like an actual date. When you forget the world around you the passion is a beautiful energy exchange which burns much longer/stronger than a candle.

This is inaccurate. I enjoy the hobby and have a few friends who I long for. A couple weeks gone by without seeing each other can feel like an eternity. $ has nothing to do with the heart, it merely draws a clear line in the sand. Some gentlemen treat this like a true courtship which they leave that at the door when they depart.

Gifts are never expected, but always appreciated. A simple card saying thank you always makes my smile. Simple, small things always warms my heart because the person took the extra time to think of me. I am always very thankful when I receive a gift card to Barnes and Noble. I love to read, so if a guy brings me one of those I am giddy. But the best gift a guy can give is to have a good time and call me for another visit. The friendships I have built are priceless. But if you really want to bring something, keep it simple. Of course if someone brought me a bottle of Coco mademoiselle, well I would become speechless because I would drop to my knees and give the best BJ he had ever had.

Who do you know, that you honestly like, but would charge money to spend time with you?

My doctor, massage therapist, a cleaning lady, a lawyer I once had to use. ;)

It seems a bit like comparing apples and oranges. These ladies make their living spending quality time with men, unlike my other acquaintances.

Ouch. Easyfriend is writing the harsh truth here, but if you're well groomed and cum in about 10 minutes, she won't mind you. She may not "like you back," but she will want you to come back with your money. I'm in the cynical mood, so I'm just paying the cynicism forward. It feels good.

Turn it around. Who do you know, that you honestly like, but would charge money to spend time with you?

Just do the math.

So what you're saying is I can't genuinely like someone and still take their cash? In a simple statement you imply some bigger things. If I like a guy I should give it up for free regardless of my chosen profession because otherwise I don't actually like you. You sort of accuse every provider who has ever genuinely liked a client of being disingenuous.

The ladies who really truly succeed in this business are those that offer a real piece of themselves and truly like and care for the people they meet. The sort of interaction we offer is priceless but the actual price that's paid is practically a steal.

Everyone likes to be and deserves to be praised for a job well done. Some people win awards at their jobs and others are rewarded with trinkets from men who are appreciate the service that was given to them.

Okay, I was in a very cynical mood.

There's some truth in what I said. But it's not as absolute as that. Just, you know, be really careful. I don't want people thinking they can turn one thing into something else. You get into gifts and stuff, and now you're doing things that people in real live relationships do. It's easy to get the wrong idea.

I had kind of a bad experience with a woman I really liked. I paid her, but she wanted to see me more often. I told her I couldn't afford that, so she said that sometimes it could be free. I guess I misread that as meaning more than it did. And it hurt a lot when I found out. In fact, it still hurts. So talk of "longing" for clients... yeah. Guess my skin's still a little thin there.

Lucy, you said that well. Touche. And I could say a lot in reply. But I don't want to poke at it. It's important for us all to try to see the perspective of the person on the other side. And I'm learning there are subjects that should be avoided.

I was wondering if you got burned since you normally do not come across as cynical.

Maybe my ATF hates my guts and is an Oscar caliber actress, but I doubt it. I'm not that interested in finding out more since our interplay is perfect as is.

...Of course if someone brought me a bottle of Coco mademoiselle, well I would become speechless because I would drop to my knees and give the best BJ he had ever had.

Out of curiosity I googled Coco Mademoiselle and found this version:

COCO MADEMOISELLE

PARFUM GRAND EXTRAIT

Limited Edition

$4100.00

I'll quit my daily Starbucks latte and save that money in my piggy bank... one day I'll get THAT BJ!!!! :D

To be fair, there are some affordable versions of Coco :P

COCO MADEMOISELLE

PARFUM GRAND EXTRAIT

Limited Edition

$4100.00

I'll quit my daily Starbucks latte and save that money in my piggy bank... one day I'll get THAT BJ!!!! :D

To be fair, there are some affordable versions of Coco

:P

WTF....no, no sweetie, it's by channel. It's anywhere from $75-135. I don't know what that site is but whoa.

Ahhhhheeekk, that is chanel....it's nowhere near that much at Macy's. If someone got me that I'd tell them to take it back.

COCO MADEMOISELLE

PARFUM GRAND EXTRAIT

Limited Edition

$4100.00

To be fair, there are some affordable versions of Coco :P

Ahhhhheeekk, that is chanel....it's nowhere near that much at Macy's. If someone got me that I'd tell them to take it back.

http://m.chanel.com/mt/www.chanel.com/en_US/fragrance-beauty/COCO-MADEMOISELLE-136299

It's only 1800 on Chanel website;)

There's some truth in what I said. But it's not as absolute as that. Just, you know, be really careful. I don't want people thinking they can turn one thing into something else. You get into gifts and stuff, and now you're doing things that people in real live relationships do. It's easy to get the wrong idea.

I had kind of a bad experience with a woman I really liked. I paid her, but she wanted to see me more often. I told her I couldn't afford that, so she said that sometimes it could be free. I guess I misread that as meaning more than it did. And it hurt a lot when I found out. In fact, it still hurts. So talk of "longing" for clients... yeah. Guess my skin's still a little thin there.

Lucy, you said that well. Touche. And I could say a lot in reply. But I don't want to poke at it. It's important for us all to try to see the perspective of the person on the other side. And I'm learning there are subjects that should be avoided.

Interesting stuff. The nature of this interaction is so different than other professions. I sell my widgets to some people who I would never speak to in a thousand years, but for the fact that they pay me. Others pay me and yes, I truly like them, and it's NOT because they give me money. So yes, I see that there can be genuine "like" within this transaction. But I'm not kissing and allowing my body to be "used," so again the analogy becomes muddied.

But I tell you what, there is one of my lady clients who could get her widgets for free by paying in other ways, but I digress. :D

I'll tell you what, I'm just glad there is this ONE place where we can talk about this shit. That's why TOB is so valuable. You really can't talk about this hobby with ANYONE else, at least I can't.

I would think a little thank you Card and some cold hard cash would be a good enough GIFT