Shocking Decline: From Hottie to Granny

61 posts in this topic

Jesus, what a nightmare:

denise-crosby-4_zpsacp4zgkb.jpg

Now

Denise_Crosby_zpsqag0syfp.jpg

:eek:

^^ A little too much time in the sun & no make-up. ^^

Saw a recent interview w/Bo Derek the other day. Wrinkled but still looking good.

Photo 1: Professional makeup artist, photography in a studio with excellent lighting.

Photo 2: Random photo in poor lighting with no makeup.

I'll bet if you slap some warpaint on the old gal, put her in soft light, and have her coo "ooooh 2Big, I just love it when you're in my Jefferies tube, " that you'd be banging that like a screen door in a hurricane.

What do you think? ST: TNG started almost 30 years ago. "Lt. Yar" must be pushing 60. Looks like a normal 60 y.o. (granny) to me.

She's 57. If you google her, yeah, she looks like she's 57, but that is a particularly bad pic.

We get older. We look different. 20 years ago I could get a 20 something girl in bed without paying her. None of us are immune.

She's in "Ray Donovan" on Showtime lately. Can't say she's any more or less attractive now or then but she was never my type anyway.

And, yeah, we all have unflattering pics of ourselves. Who's belly it that looking back at me in the mirror?

She looks like a normal 60 yr old woman to me especially considering the 2nd pic is with out make up.

News Flash: Human beings age

Somehow I was already acutely aware. I hope I hold up as well as she has, really.

2nd news flash: tabloid sites love to take the best photos from yesteryear and pair them with the worst photos of today.

Can't believe 2big fell for it.

I'll see your Kelley Mcgillis and raise you my favorite star trek hottie: Kirstie Alley

11caca03e9c7c9df1ee8f03349a59f7c.jpg

She's in "Ray Donovan" on Showtime lately. Can't say she's any more or less attractive now or then but she was never my type anyway.

And, yeah, we all have unflattering pics of ourselves. Who's belly it that looking back at me in the mirror?

+1 I don't know who that fat guy in the mirror is but he shows up in my bathroom every morning. :D

Shoot, I'm just happy to be alive... fuck a few wrinkles and stretch marks. Life is good and I don't give a shit whether some jackass thinks I'm hot or not. I made it this far and this old body carried me the entire way, and I love it for that.

I think that's the true beauty of age.

Saw a recent interview w/Bo Derek the other day. Wrinkled but still looking good.

seen that interview as well. she still looks great. I envy john corbett! importantly she has a happy healthy productive life! some people just age better then others. many variables come into play with that equation.

+1 I don't know who that fat guy in the mirror is but he shows up in my bathroom every morning. :D

BWAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!! that's funny shit boink!!!!!

Shoot, I'm just happy to be alive... fuck a few wrinkles and stretch marks. Life is good and I don't give a shit whether some jackass thinks I'm hot or not. I made it this far and this old body carried me the entire way, and I love it for that.

I think that's the true beauty of age.

:):D;)

Man, these women don't look old, they look busted. Like two generations of Angola prisoners have been running trains on them. Wouldn't touch these women with a ten foot pole.

The horror show continues. Joan Cusack, then and now.:eek:

joan-cusak_zpsmly8znsw.jpg

joan-cusack-john-cusack-walk-of-fame-01_zpsfxuhvilm.jpg

From "Kids in America"

Kim_Wilde_37116_zpsoptadfue.jpg

to "AARP"

Kim-Wilde_teaser_620x348_zpsd8i42yxq.jpg

Kim-Wilde_teaser_620x348_zpsd8i42yxq.jpg

I'd hit that in a heart beat. God I love women. All ages, descriptions, shapes, and sizes.

Jane Fonda was on Ellen this past week at 77 years old. Here is an image of her at 76. I still think she looks HOT!

2415937B00000578-2876204-image-m-6_1418743168687.jpg

Another positive: Robin Wright is even hotter than her princess bride days.

140516085131-07-princess-bride-horizontal-gallery.jpg

It's not exactly news that most of us age poorly. There are those few genetically gifted individuals as well as those possessed of unlimited wealth or superior inner drive who seem to do much better. But in the end, my experience is, gravity wins. A half a pound here and there over twenty years add up to lugging an additional king-sized bag of kibble around on the waist. Discipline and will-power give out as the task becomes overwhelming. And, at a point, arguably pointless.

At this stage of my life, I'm just flat out not physically attracted to the women in my age group. I don't know if they feel the same way about me, but it's entirely possible. I care not. Hence my indulgences here.

I vote for 2Big posting before and after photos of himself, for our amusement!

First, a professionally taken photo from 1990 when he was in peak 25 year old condition.

Second, a candid shot taken at the worst possible angle today.

I have a sneaking suspicion that he might also look pretty "busted" too. lol

Or maybe not... I'm curious!

I vote for 2Big posting before and after photos of himself!

The thing is that his before photos are not even good...so...

I vote for 2Big posting before and after photos of himself, for our amusement!

First, a professionally taken photo from 1990 when he was in peak 25 year old condition.

Second, a candid shot taken at the worst possible angle today.

I have a sneaking suspicion that he might also look pretty "busted" too. lol

Or maybe not... I'm curious!

NO NO I don't want to be subjected to that. One of Destiny's forbidden web sites would probably be better.

Here is an example of a steep decline, over just a few years:

464089709_zpsr0knkbyb.jpg

lindsay-lohan-cleared-of-hit-and-run-gi_zpsp3mbo56j.jpg

In an attempt to reverse aging, a terrible misfire ensues:

renee_zpsydhettz3.jpg

From the hot girl next door to robot.:cool: