Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
socutesocurvy

Favorite Movie about the Biz?

51 posts in this topic

Klute now that is a blast from the past. Probably one of the first provider movies, I have .

seen. I bet most people had to look that one up.

Klute. Almost forgot about that one. Yes, definitely Klute. Jane Fonda was smoking hot back then. Oh my yes. Hell, despite what 2Big might think, Jane Fonda is smoking hot TODAY.

You had me at Burt Reynolds and his mustache....

So sorry, but Burt appears sans mustache in this one. Yep, clean shaven. Sorry to disappoint.

bd5671

Mustache riders unite!

Dangerous Beauty! I think every girl should watch this just for the instructions on how to treat the guys.

Can't believe no ones mentioned The Babysitters! On Hulu now. Thank me later ;)

Or do you mean "Babysitter's Black Book"? They were showing it the other night on Lifetime. Stopped for a couple of minutes, couldn't get past the really bad acting, and creeped me out: never into barely legal and or faked not legal. But, the actresses were lookers.

http://www.imdb.com/title/tt4234734/

Or do you mean "Babysitter's Black Book"? They were showing it the other night on Lifetime. Stopped for a couple of minutes, couldn't get past the really bad acting, and creeped me out: never into barely legal and or faked not legal. But, the actresses were lookers.

http://www.imdb.com/title/tt4234734/

I think it's this movie. Good flick.

I don't know how I missed this thread. I have a late addition:

The Sessions from 2012. http://www.imdb.com/title/tt1866249/

If you haven't seen it:

It's about a sexual therapist -- for real! She's played by Helen Hunt.

I really identified with it because of the blurred lines between sex, intimacy, and love.

And a little religion was sprinkled in, too.

Warning: You might get a little teary eyed -- like I did.

#2 is leaving Las Vegas.

If you haven't seen it:

I really identified with it because of the blurred lines between sex, intimacy, and love.

#2 is leaving Las Vegas.

Well...are you saying that Helen Hunt's "Sex Therapist" in The Sessions is really just a prostitute by another name? If you are, there is certainly some validity to that. I thought The Sessions was excellent -- tons of gratuitous Helen Hunt nudity and I think she is smoking hot. The Sessions is also quite touching and shows how much we all need human touch -- disabled or abled alike.

Yes Dj, exactly which movie I was referring to! I just watched it last night and had to dig this thread back up so I could share w everyone. I loved it. Have a sunshiney day peeps! Xoxo

Confessions of a Brazilian Call Girl aka Bruna Surfistinha.

I saw this a month after I started. The scene where she had the guys lined up in the hallway :eek:

"Whore"was also one of my favorites, and in my opinion one of the most realistic portrayals of street prostitution in the late 80s and early 90s (my heyday).

Loved Leaving Las Vegas too.

Oh, I liked this one way back in the day too.... but I haven't seen it in 30+ years, so it might actually be terrible. lol

Little Ladies of the Night

Dangerous Beauty! I think every girl should watch this just for the instructions on how to treat the guys.

I haven't seen any of these, I'll have to put them on my list.

If you haven't seen it:

#2 is leaving Las Vegas.

^^This^^ Sessions with Helen Hunt is an excellent movie. One that I hadn't considered for this topic at first but it qualifies nonetheless.

The Babysitters with John Leguziamo is a good movie.

The Sessions with Helen Hunt? Saw this but had nightmares about Helen Hunt giving me a handjob.:eek:

Initial scene of

from 1981. Pam Grier as a working girl.

Two Mules for Sister Sara

Plus my aunt looks like Shirley Mclaine

"Never on Sunday" (1960) with Melina Mercouri.

Initial scene of
from 1981. Pam Grier as a working girl.

Yes indeed. If I ever find a working girl that looks like Pam Grier, I will sell everything I have and propose. Beautiful overall features and body, facial imperfections but in exactly the right places, and an overall look and attitude that says "push the wrong button and I WILL kick your ass!" Geeze, I love strong women. She just oozes sex-appeal out of every pore.

936full-pam-grier1.jpg

Yes indeed. If I ever find a working girl that looks like Pam Grier, I will sell everything I have and propose. Beautiful overall features and body, facial imperfections but in exactly the right places, and an overall look and attitude that says "push the wrong button and I WILL kick your ass!" Geeze, I love strong women. She just oozes sex-appeal out of every pore.

936full-pam-grier1.jpg

Pam has made a few appearances at the Alamo Draft House, so keep an eye out and you could always drool over here there.

I was in Charlotte last year and went to the movies and the young woman working the ticket counter could have been her daughter. She was tall, severe and absolutely stunning.

As I recall, a Denver native, too.

Yep, she went to East High.

Night Shift. Not many people heard of this one but it starred Shelley Long, Henry Winkler and Michael Keaton. About two guys "managing" some ladies out of a morgue. they even mention Klute in the movie. Nothing too serious but I liked it. Of corse the dweeb falls for the call girl

http://www.bing.com/videos/search?q=Jennifer+Garner+Catch+Me+If+You+Can+Hallway&Form=VQFRVP#view=detail&mid=ABC9408E0A2DB4EF0E15ABC9408E0A2DB4EF0E15

It's just a scene in the movie but a great example of seduction between two professional hustlers...and besides that damn if Jennifer Garner wasn't at her sexiest best.

...Happy Hobbying...

...Crazy Horse...

http://www.bing.com/videos/search?q=Jennifer+Garner+Catch+Me+If+You+Can+Hallway&Form=VQFRVP#view=detail&mid=ABC9408E0A2DB4EF0E15ABC9408E0A2DB4EF0E15

It's just a scene in the movie but a great example of seduction between two professional hustlers...and besides that damn if Jennifer Garner wasn't at her sexiest best.

...Happy Hobbying...

...Crazy Horse...

Oh good lord, forgot about that scene. Jennifer Garner was diabolical. Utterly gorgeous. And yet, the infamous "Back in Black" scene in Alias can't be topped. Check that out on Youtube.